August 1, 2014 | 1176 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Stepha3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Any Urban Decay eye shadow is good eye shadow! The colors are amazing, and they are the EASIEST to mix, and they're so much fun to play with!

The only bad thing is is that it doesn't last as long as some other eye shadows I've had. It fades. BUT, I work long days, and I can't expect it to hold up for 10-12 hours, can I?

I still love Urban Decay, no matter what. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by castrojossie

I bought an Urban Decay eyeshadows with 8 of them, I got em at Marshall's for $6!!! The colors look awesome, especially the black one, and the green one looks great too!! I wish they were darker though, but overall its great quality and I know if I find them at that special price Im gonna go for them!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Shortbrows

I am not a big eyeshadow person, but I decided to go out and get some of these after a friend (who's also a true makeup junkie) recommended them. So far, I have Hot Pants, Grifter, and Purple Haze in regular and Yeyo, Naked, and Secret Service in matte.

I can only repeat what all the other reviewers have said so far- amazing range of shades (and sparkles), goes on smoothly and looks creamy, lasts long, and blends very well!

I use these with UD Primer Potion and it really helps prevent fading and creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by aPinkPerson

OMG! This eyeshadow is amazing. I am in love! HG!!!
I got the ammo palette which is a great introduction to these eyeshadows, and I love every single color. I am NC30 with single eyelids, so It's harder for me to work bright colors, but the blendability and build-ability (if thats a word...) makes it easy to wear any shade, bright or neutral! Because the shadows are so buildable yet pigmented, I believe they'd suit any skintone. A little goes a long way, and the texture is dream-like: silky and super blendable! I can't rave enough - just try them!

I've only been using this for a few days but I loved them so much I had to rush here to write a review. Even when applied using cheap brushes, the outcome was amazing!

If you don't know what color to get, or don't need huge single eyeshadows, this palette is perfect for putting together lots of different looks and trying them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by TKLOPS2

I have used Urban Decay shadows for at least a year now and I like their staying power and blendability. They also come in great colors. Whenever I am looking for something funky, I go to their products first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 11:09:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

these eyeshadows are great. very long lasting and beautiful. i bought the gunmetal and S&M after seeing the Sephora book where they used those 2 colors. i also picked up Underground. i love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by flirtylicioushoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used an eye shadow by urban decay for over a year & a half now and i am in love, i use there matte brown as a crease color every single day. They are better than mac eyeshadows when it comes to quality, but mac has a better color selection. these eye shadows do not budge, over udpp i have worked out for over an hour & still walked out of the gym with my crease looking just as good, as it did when i came in. I love love love these shadows, im not a big fan of all of them though. Choose carefully, some finishes will leave you with glitter all over your face, but then again macs do to.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by laurenys

I was first introduced to Urban Decay at Sephora. I was looking for a pink eyeshadow and a product consultant recommended Urban Decay to me. Skeptical, I asked her if she could apply it on my eyes. She did and I was very pleased. The texture was smooth and it stayed on my skin long after I left the store (I live in Hawai'i where the humidity is super high). I highly recommend people to try this brand. Like other reviewers have said, there aren't as many color choices as MAC but you won't be disappointed with the quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Lenna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow wow wow. I discovered this eyeshadow last year when I stepped foot in a Sephora for the first time. I usually wear MAC and Lise Watier eyeshadows...and Urban Decay beats them. The colors are sooo rich and almost creamy. Great staying power. The range of colours may not be like MAC's but the colors they do have are gorgeous and the quality is truly outstanding. I want to buy every color....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wish I had gotten into these sooner. I recently had to throw out a bunch of eye shadow because it was too old or didn't hold up to my standards in terms of pigmentation and blending ability. Urban Decay doesn't have the shade range of MAC, but honestly I have had better luck in terms of quality. The colors are always very rich and they just smooth out so well onto my skin. I plan to replace a lot of colors with Urban Decays eye shadow. The chunks of glitter in some of the shades can be a nuisance, but it doesn't affect how pigmented they are or how well the blend. Still, I prefer not to get those shades because the glitter fall out is intense. I recommend trying one and seeing how it works out.