April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - No7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) after the cosmetician recommended it, saying how popular it was. She told me one of her customers bought it and returned to the store with a friend who wanted one. I put a small amount on my fingers then rub all over my face, as you would with a regular moisturizer. The result is a nice even glow with a hint of color; it looks very natural. It doesn't feel greasy at all; in fact, it feels good on my skin which is fairly dry. I am an NC20 in Mac foundations and the color "Fair" is perfect for me. I'll buy more as soon as they go on sale again. The regular price is $17 which is a bit high for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LL100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK tinted moisture. The moisture part is pretty good - It leaves sort of a dewy finish. Not for oily types as it feels a bit rich. The tinted part is sheer, yet somehow not the easiest to blend. For a drug store brand, it's slightly on the pricey side.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by simplicityx3

This is my first tinted moisturizer, and i have to say it's a little bit cakey for my taste. I do not need much coverage and i wanted a little bit more of the moisturizing effect than the coverage. it is okay, I'll probably be trying something else though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Bubica70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I removed a lippie, as this IS a bit thick for my tastes as well as a trifle matte; however, blended with a luminizer (I use LM's TM in Bare Radiance, too shiny on its own) this gives a perfect lift to the skin. But I do wish I could find a TM that would do everything at once, and that I didn't have to play household chemist.

EDIT: Chalky and gave me two massive volcanic zits. I do not get zits. Into the dustbin! I have switched to Roche-Posay Hydreane Teinte and am in clover.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by vanillafuzz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was way too greasy and heavy for my skin. By mid-afternoon my looked very greasy and oily.

I ended up returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by SophiePinkCheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great tinted moisturizer. I used to love Laura Mercier, but to get something comparable for a quarter of the price is simply a steal! The coverage is perfect for summer. It leaves me with a nice even glowy look. Outstanding.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by kristina10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is decent. leaves my skin a little oily/heavy feeling. not so sheer or soft. irritates my skin at times. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by leftoversaint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a reasonably priced, lightweight moisturizer with SPF! I use the medium, which goes on a little light on me. It breaks me out less than my MAC studio fix and offers only slightly less coverage. It gives me a really great glow.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by adiep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think it's a decent tinited moisturizer for first time users. I'm been trying a few so to sum it up it's not one of my favs. The coverage was extremely sheer and didn't sink into my skin well. It also clogged my pores and made me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ckafader

After meeting and falling in love with Sonia Kashuk at Target, I thought I would give Boots a try. I picked up several products and this one was my favorite, but at an overall rating of 3/5 will probably prevent me from spending any more of my money on their products.
As far as tinted moisturizers go, this one wasn't really all that stand-out from the the rest of the ones on the shelf and at a higher price! I found that the coverage was minimal, which is expected, but it didn't make my skin really look any better after application. I have good skin, but I like my summer foundation to give me a nice "glow". This one didn't do anything except (this is the reason I didn't give it a lower rating) protect my skin with a built in SPF. I am a big fan of products that do twice the work in one step, however with the newer lines of mineral makeup out there that are already in the game for nearly every brand- I would expect more from the pricier stuff. Honestly, if you want a little summer glow or little coverage from a tinted moisturizer- this one doesn't do the job.