April 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and break out very easily if I use the wrong cleanser. This cleanser is MAGICAL; its so soft on my skin and never makes me break out. My go-to cleanser when another product makes me break out; I just use this for a few days and my face returns to its soft acne-free state.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by bluehawaiicupcakes

I got this at sephora along with the supernova mascara, the cleanser is a 20 ml/0.68 oz tube. The package was $12 so lets say the cleanser was $6. I love this cleanser a lot, it's very gentle, doesn't foam up (I hate foam because when I rinse it goes into my eyes), and it smells great. There is no need for toner (I just splash some cold water to close the pores) and then I use clean and clear double action moisturizer on my tzone and yes to carrots nourishing day cream on my cheeks. The only negative thing about this cleanser is the price. I would really enjoy the product more if it were cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by victoriastuff

It leaves my face very soft, but doesn't remove eye makeup as well as I would like. I got it with the mascara so its the travel size. It has the consistency of a jelly and lathers well. To buy the full size would just be a little too pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by chikibean

Love this cleanser....so gentle you can wash your face with your eyes wide open if you want to. Smells really earthy in a good way. Lasts a long time. My skin feels so awesome afterwards. Like it was meant to. I use this now with my Clarisonic. Great combo. I actually look forward to using this at the end of the day to wash away all my make up knowing its not going to be a struggle...feels so good

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sara942

Got a .68oz sample from Sephora. Lasted me about a week, so a little goes a long way. It has a thick gel-like consistency, reminiscent of the Burt's Bees Orange Oil face cleanser. Left my face soft and clean without drying me out. Has a very herbal/woodsy scent; it's a love it or hate it scent. I personally like it. But..

For the insane price, ($38 for 5.1 oz?!) I really expected better quality ingredients. This cleanser has a long ingredients list that is loaded with parabens and artificial fragrance, among other nonsense. Fresh touts itself as a natural brand, yet this cleanser is far from all-natural. Sadly, many of their products don't live up to this claim. I just can't understand why they're so expensive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best facial cleanser I have used. Doesn't make my skin too dry and it cleanses gently and effectively. No horrible ingredients either. Score! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ttcd

Smell soo good! And leaves the skin soft and fresh. LOVE IT !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, and nothing really great. Doesn't do a thing to remove eye-makeup, you still need a separate remover for that. It's okay as a wash - it doesn't really do anything special, and the smell is a little weird. Given the price, I won't repurchase it a second time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I have to applaud Sephora for their generosity with samples (this was a pre-packaged company sample) because it helps me avoid costly mistakes and also helps me find some new great products. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, this is nothing special in terms of cleansers...it's okay but not exceptional. Didn't remove my eye makeup and it seemed that there were some traces of my foundation left behind (I went over my face with a damp white cosmetic sponge because it didn't feel especially clean and I could see a bit of "discolouration" on the sponge). Considering the retail price of this cleanser, I would have expected more. I'm also not wild about the scent of this - peepeepod nailed it when she said it smells like pickles...it's got a scent that isn't just "cucumber" - it is more like pickles! I'll stick with Jouviance (amazing Canadian brand) for gentle but effective facial cleansing. Would not purchase/repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Sample from Sephora.

Just an ordinary cleanser, although it did make my skin smooth and clean after. I really liked the smell. But other than that, nothing really drove me to go to Sephora and really buy it.

Was nice enough to try. Not my type of cleanser.