August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by chilipepper12390

I like this cleanser, I mean Really really like this! I look forward to washing my face if I know I have a tube of this laying around. I wasn't too fond of the smell the first time I used it, it seemed like a mix of cucumber and something medicinal, but it has really grown on me. I now welcome that famIliar smell. I love this because it leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and not stripped. Other gentle cleansers like cetaphil left me feely slightly drier than Fresh. I have oily skin, but when I'm using drying acne treatment I don't want anything that is going to dry my skin more and accentuate flakies. Now would I buy this again? I'm not sure. I think over 30 bucks for a cleanser is rediculous, I mean really. But also i feel like I could probably find a product that is just as gentle and non drying for half the price. Maybe even the drugstore. I dont know of this really does remove makeup like it claims because I use an oil cleanser for that. If I had a gift card or there was a sale I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

Over the past few years i tried quite a few cleansers such as the purity one from philosophy, kate somerville, clinique, origins, and a couple more, I think this might just be the best one i tried, except for the smell, its really natural and a little bit like whole grain or just soy! I dont really like it but i can live with it because the product itself is really great! it doesnt dry your skin out at all which i love, and your skin feels really soft and clean after washing it with this product! (FYI my skin is combination)
so i guess if it wasnt for the smell i would definitely give it a 5 star!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dang it, Sephora. Why you have to show me this? It goes against my principles to pay a lot for a cleanser - I don't believe it makes much of a difference as long as it doesn't do anything bad. That is . . . until Sephora gave me a sample of this. I used it about 5 days and couldn't deny that it is wonderful. A tiny bit goes a long way (thankfully) and it does nice things for my skin, including solving some problems with the flakies. Some find it doesn't get makeup off, but I really don't use heavy makeup at all, so maybe that's why I've had success. I ended up forking over the $38 and am loving it. Yes, the smell is funky at first but I got used to it quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have combination skin and I thought this would be a great makeup remover because it is so gentle and soothing. I used a regular cleanser after just to make sure that I would be getting rid of all the dirt and oil on my face. Yes, it does a great job removing makeup, but I really don't think this is formulated for oilier skin types, as it made me break out. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by aadelt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used all the cleansers for sensitive skin but this is by far the best. So addictive that i wash my face twice every single time. The smell reminds me of feet but it does not bother me. Use it twice and you will smell cucumber.

I will never use a different cleanser ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this cleanser. It takes all my makeup off without drying or irritating my ultra sensitive skin. It's a non-foaming consistency which might be an issue for some people but I liked it. The only potential drawback is the price. That is the only time I have ever said that in a review but $44CAD for a cleanser is a bit steep. It's more expensive than most of the luxury brands Dior, Lancome etc. I would definitely repurchase if my skin was being reactive but I am trying to find another cleanser within the store where I work as a cosmetician/makeup artist.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and break out very easily if I use the wrong cleanser. This cleanser is MAGICAL; its so soft on my skin and never makes me break out. My go-to cleanser when another product makes me break out; I just use this for a few days and my face returns to its soft acne-free state.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by bluehawaiicupcakes

I got this at sephora along with the supernova mascara, the cleanser is a 20 ml/0.68 oz tube. The package was $12 so lets say the cleanser was $6. I love this cleanser a lot, it's very gentle, doesn't foam up (I hate foam because when I rinse it goes into my eyes), and it smells great. There is no need for toner (I just splash some cold water to close the pores) and then I use clean and clear double action moisturizer on my tzone and yes to carrots nourishing day cream on my cheeks. The only negative thing about this cleanser is the price. I would really enjoy the product more if it were cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by victoriastuff

It leaves my face very soft, but doesn't remove eye makeup as well as I would like. I got it with the mascara so its the travel size. It has the consistency of a jelly and lathers well. To buy the full size would just be a little too pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by chikibean

Love this cleanser....so gentle you can wash your face with your eyes wide open if you want to. Smells really earthy in a good way. Lasts a long time. My skin feels so awesome afterwards. Like it was meant to. I use this now with my Clarisonic. Great combo. I actually look forward to using this at the end of the day to wash away all my make up knowing its not going to be a struggle...feels so good