November 26, 2014 | 1755 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by alleyco

I'm an Olive Light for EDM foundation.

I love to use this as undereye concealer for my left eye only. This may sound strange, but the color blends in PERFECTLY with my left eye, while for my right it appears to be too too pink (my right eye has slightly darker circles).

I cannot use this concealer for blemishes because it's too pink for my face.

I'd probably try another concealer color from EDM or another brand so that it can compliment both eyes (lol) as well as facial blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by selcanayca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It gives high coverage, conceals dark areas and looks very natural.. But it appears a bit light eventhough I have pale skin.. I will try other shades from EDM.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by loveandkiwi

No doubt, this mineral concealer is one of the best I've tried so far from Everyday Minerals. The coverage is great and it does what it claims. It pretty much lightens up any blemishes or dark circles. After all, it is virtually impossible to find a mineral concealer that will cover up EVERYTHING, so this concealer does a fairly good job. I apply a little under my eyes to set my cream concealer and it definitely brightens up my eye. I'm not saying that it totally covers my undereye circles, but it definitely makes a difference.

This product doesn't cake on me unless I put a lot on. I don't find the need to put on a whole lot of this because a little goes a far way! As for the price, definitely much cheaper than all the concealers out there. For a price like this, the results and the amount of product you get is phenomenal.

Everyday Minerals' packaging has improved a lot. They now have closable sifter jars so that the product won't go through the holes and make a mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by diemmyn91

For coverage, this is the best concealer I ever used. It's very buildable and easy to blend. It conceals pimples, red areas, undereye circles...anything really. I have to put foundation over this though, or else it'll look too pink on certain areas. The staying power is decent but it can get a little melty on warm/hot days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ridemeBIGsheldon

I got a sample of this last year, yes that's right, about a year ago, and just now the pot is running low. I guess I should add that I did not use it for a few months in the middle, but ya know...

This stuff is great for me, it doesn't show any greasies, covers up my old acne marks well, and it's fairly cheap! I love the color and the fact that there's no nonsense when it comes to choosing a color - since it only comes one way. It works really well for my fair/cool complexion. I'll probably order a regular sized pot tonight, since I'm running very low and don't know what else I could use in its place.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by thispolkadot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i have this, sunlight, intensive fair and the intensive light concealers, and among these, i love multi-tasking the most. im NC15-20, a mix between fawn and fair neutral for EM's foundation. sunlight was too yellow, it made my undereyes look greyish. both intensive fair and intensive light strangely leave a white cast on me when i use them to conceal blemishes, though technically they shouldn't be too light for me. multi-tasking is perfect. it's on the beigey side, hence good for concealing undereye circles (you know how they say peachy/salmon colour counteracts blue etc..). just remember to moisturise before using this, as it may look a tad cakey and dry. on its own, it doesnt seem to cover blemishes well enough for me. however, i use this as a setting powder after my regular liquid concealer, and it's amazing! it gives additional coverage, and really helps my concealer to stay put and last all day. you don't need to use much, hence one tiny sample pot really lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Randir373

I received this product as part of my free sample kit. I thought it did a pretty good job with the redness around my nose and various red areas on my face. I have dark under eye circles and it definitely diminished them but as this is mineral makeup unless you are highly moisturized which I did and I even used primer, it still settled into creases under my eyes and caused dry areas around my nose. Now from far away it looked fine, but up close this was noticeable. I don't think I'll buy it again, but the free/cheap samples from this company are good to test out. If you usually do fine with mineral makeup then try this out, as you may have a different experience, but I definitely LOVE my amazing cosmetics concealer a heck of a lot better, but it's also a heck of a lot more expensive :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ninimercy

Everyday Minerals rocks for giving out $3 sample kits. I love their foundation and the fact they acknowledge that olive-toned people exist. But I wouldn't buy this on its own as it's way too pinky for my olive-medium skin, and it's chalky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Katrinket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This came with my sample kit, otherwise I never would have tried a minerals concealer. I was totally skeptical. Amazingly, this stuff works! Not under the eyes, though, for those of us in my age bracket and above. It will cover darkness, yes, but it will also look crepe-y. But for covering discoloration (blemishes, and around nose and mouth), it's good stuff! I have had less trouble with breakouts using this as a concealer, as compared to my various liquids/sticks. I have to say, it doesn't cover as well as some others, but it also is easier on the skin--ie it doesn't make matters worse, in the long run. Also, some concealers irritate my skin by the end of the day, I think due to a mild allergic reaction. But this does not.

As for this specific color, it's on the cool side, pinky. I am buff linen, for reference, fair, warm toned, more yellow than pink. I tried the yellower intensive light in my next kit, but went back to this one. It doesn't match my skin tone as well as the light, but weirdly, it works better.

edited to take off one lippie, as this is awfully drying!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by m0on1989

I love this product. It match with my skin well but it's seem not last-long, especially when I go out for hours. After all, it's cheap and worth trying.