April 18, 2014 | 1805 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteG

Love this colour ... Had to try it when I heard it was a fave of Kim K ... Very dark but a little more subtle than black ... I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by celialove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite nail color ever. I wear it year-round - I'm tacky and I like dark nails in the summer even. I've worn it constantly for three years now, and I recommend it to friends all the time. I've never found it to be too black, and I have very pale skin - it never looks too goth or vampy on me, and if I want it lighter I only apply one coat. Love it, love it, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by veganmiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm fair skinned and LAPD is vampy but at the same time elegant. Easy application and wears well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

Bought this today on a whim as i wanted a dark polish. I love the colour, almost black with a purplyish undertone! Two coats gives perfect cover. The reason I have taken a lippie off is that it chipped after an hour!!!!! That might be more to do with my banging my nail on a metal fire guard tho! Also I didnt use a topcoat so that may have made it an issue too.
Overall, a lovely colour, especially for autumn! Keep your nails short if you dont want to look trashy :)

edit: I have reinstated the 5th lippie. ALL nail polish needs a decent top coat and this is no exception, especially if your a busy mum of two ;) I used Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat last night and it looks great. Im investing in Seche vite today as Ive heard no top coat comes close!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great color! I don't have this anymore, but it was my go to color for a long time. It's very vampy and sexy. Looks great on fair or dark skin. Lasts long and dries fast. Applies smooth and evenly. Very creamy and matte. Deep purple-red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After blushers, nail polish is my favourite type of make up. OPI is my favourite brand and Lincoln Park After Dark is my absolute favourite colour! I have fair skin and its not too harsh like black is on me. Its dark enough for a vampy look, but the plum colour looks very elegant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing colour. Its a sexy alternative to black, and is a must have for every nail polish freak like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an oldie-but-goodie for me! This has been a go-to fall/winter color for me for nearly a decade. This color is not for the faint: it's a very deep, inky plum (nearly black) color. Very shinny finish, opaque in 2 coats, and dosen't chip for 3-4 days with a good topcoat. I will keep purchasing as long as OPI keeps making this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by karlababyx3

I went to get a mani & Pedi and i was in search for a very dark color almost close to black, I didnt want Black because it would be way too dark. The lady suggested this color and i absolutely love it, Its the perfect shade for Fall, essentially it is a very dark purple but its dark enough to look like a nice black, in the sunlight You can see a small hint of the purple. My nails look so shiny I love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Beautiful shade of dark vamp plum/black. Not completely a cream finish, although it might look it from afar. It has an ever so slight bit of shimmer in it. Applies beautifully. Opaque in two coats and wears well.