Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 7/1/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i find this cream pleasant enough to wear and smell. its neither sticky nor thick - in fact it feels quite watery and easy to apply. the spf 15 comes as a bonus but i would prefer if it were spf 30. i think this cream is decent enough but not impressive.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I worked for Estee Lauder so i got the n/c daywear moisturizer for free...i have quite dry skin especially my forehead and cheek area, and this did not help at all!!! it is no where near moisturizing enough, so i got myself a sample of the dry cream and that stang! i had to wash it straight off coz it felt like my skin was on fire!!! thank goodness i didnt buy it!!

on 6/26/2011 8:27:00 AM

I've been using this product for a week now. It really does moisturize my skin, and I like that it has SPF15. It leaves my skin very smooth. I wish it was not so expensive. I will repurchase.

on 6/23/2011 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i received sample size of this and thought that it was good as i finished it and it did not broke me out. bought a full size jar and i've totally regretted it! my face was healing from acne and once i continue using this it broke me out badly! i really regret buying it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cream feels lovely on the skin and smells of cucumber. However, after a few days' usage, it irritates my eyes like nobody business. I was talking to a work colleague who told me that she experienced the same thing. I had previously tried the tinted version (which I think is now discontinued, probably due to this problem). It is a shame, because it does make my skin soft and moisturised. But due to this potentially damaging effect (I felt as if I had sand in my eyes), I will not be buying again.

on 5/4/2011 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm acne prone, dehydrated, combo skin, and this has become my unexpected HG. I think my problem before this product was that I was not using a hydrating enough moisturizer, as I am combination skin with some major oily spots, and afraid I'd look like a shiny mess, or get greasy from a moisturizer with SPF in it.

I use the normal/combination skin version, which leaves my skin soft, supple, hydrated, and glowing. It has a subtle cucumber smell, but it does not linger on the skin long. I only need about a nickel worth of product for my face and neck. Just finished a 0.5 oz sample jar which lasted about 1 1/2 months for me. The SPF 15 is more than enough for daily use for me, and does not make me greasy, a first for me.

Yes, this comes in a pot, but I really like pots, as I have full control over how much product I scoop out and I can get every last scrap out without the hassle of cutting a tube open. As long as you wash your fingers before you apply the contamination argument is moot.

My one negative is that this stuff IS crazy expensive. I also use EL's Advanced Night Repair serum at night. The combination of the two is magical. I've had people tell me I look perky and refreshed, even without makeup on. And that is worth the price.

on 5/3/2011 11:37:00 PM

I keep this in my rotation and use it 2-3 times a week. No breakouts- just glowy, hydrated skin. I previously used the oily-skin lotion version of this (came in a bottle with a pump) in my twenties and had to stop because it caused breakouts. Now in my late thirties, the cream version works very well for me.

on 3/29/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first discovered this on youtube by Pixiwoo. It is unbelievable the changes. In one weak of usage, my skin was very clear, very perfect. I was even doing some research on Internet to see if there was some chemicals in it. I haven't found anything.
I do have good skin but since few months I was broking out with my usual Khiel's ultra moisturizer. (I've been using this for years).
I bought the version for mixed complexions because summer is coming but I the rich version had a really nice texture. Will definetly buy it for next winter. Highly recommend it. If you want results fast, this is pretty effective!

on 2/21/2011 4:41:00 PM

This was the first product I have ever bought in terms of a facial moisturizer. Considering that I have no products to put this product against, I am only giving it 4 stars. I love how it has a delicate cucumber scent, and is very soft. When used in conjunction with other facial regimen products (I use a full Estee Lauder line), I think this product is a great moisturizer and leaves my skin super soft and silky smooth. I don't know if the SPF 15 is going to be enough since I live in AZ where it is sunny almost constantly, but it will definitely help. This does moisturize, smooth, soften, and help to protect from the sun.

on 2/17/2011 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice moisturizer. Even though its for normal/combination, I can still use it even though I'm oily. It is very refreshing and feels nice on the skin, and has the anti-oxidant SPF protection. The price point is nice too, only $49 in Canada.