Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 7.7%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 5/8/2010 7:04:00 PM

I actually really like this product. It really evens out my skin tone, and the first time I used it I noticed that it made my skin more even and glowier. I bought it in a too dark shade but with some blending it works out. However, you have to blend it immeadeately or it will look streaky. The packaging is small and annoying, but the price can't be beat. Good for summer or oily/normal or combo skin because it doesn't moisturize at all. More of a light foundation, but I still really like it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first tried this in natural. When I first put it on I liked it because the coverage was good even though it is rather light and it was easy to blend. However, within less than 5 minutes, it oxidized and became much darker. My sister saw me and thought I had decided to cover my entire face with a thick layer of bronzer; I looked really gross.

I also tried this on in sunkissed which was way too dark to begin with.

They are much darker than they appear in the bottle.

on 5/3/2010 5:32:00 PM

I liked the coverage, but found that it's not moisturizing at all. it seemed to dehydrate my skin and make the corners of my mouth crack. I may try it again with my moisturizer under it. Can't beat the price, but essentially you do get what you pay for.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

if you want a tinted moisturizer, GO BUY THIS!! i have to say this is an amazing product. its very moisturizing and looks very natural. i am very surprised that its really great and only 3.99!!! i tried the you rebel and didnt really like it. i think this is even better than it !

only con is the color selection sucks. theres only like 4 colors to choose from, but the back says its supposed to adjust to your skin tone.
but the color i got is perfect for me. (i bought it in natural and for reference im a c3 in studio fix)...

on 5/3/2010 12:51:00 AM

i really like this stuff though it broke me out so im sad. i would say that this is more pigmented than the usual tinted moisturizers that ive tried.

on 5/2/2010 11:42:00 PM

Holygrail! I was so beyond skeptical to use this for a few reasons. But I am thrilled that I did. After trying many tinted moisturizers I can't believe I found the best one for 3.99. The coverage is excellent better than some foundations. I hardly need a concealer. The finish is lovely. Not too dewy not too matte. Unlike some tinted moisturizers its not too slick that my tzone is oily 20minutes after application. It sets pretty fast. I was really panicked that this would cause a breakout but it never did. It is a bit thicker than other tinted moisturizers so I wouldnt put it on bare skin. I never put a tinted moisturizer on in place of a regular moisturizer anyways so this isnt a problem for me. The packaging can be a little annoying to squeeze but thats only a real problem once you get to the end. This mixes beautifully with my luminzers. I really cannot say enough good things about wetnwild tinted moisturizer.

on 4/30/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am absolutely loving this! I was skeptical since this was so cheap, but this is more pigmented than I thought it would be. It gives almost medium coverage, and I found I don't need a primer with this because by itself, it makes my skin appear sooo smooth. I found the best way to apply this is with my fingers.

The packaging is so small, with a twist top lid that makes it very portable, great for traveling or tossing in your purse. The tip of the bottle is narrow and small, so it's easy to control how much product comes out. I know that this does not market itself as being long wearing or transfer resistant, but I have been hiking in this every weekend for the past month, and my face still looks fresh afterwards, no separation, no oxidizing, it holds up well to my oily face. And the SPF 15 worked well too, as I did not get any color from being out in the sun for several hours.

The only cons I have found to this are 1) the lid is sometimes hard to screw back on because you have to position it just right in order to find the threading, and 2) the limited color selection. I am Sand Beige in colorstay and Natural is a bit too dark for me. So I end up sheering it out a bit by mixing it with my moisturizer, and it ends up giving me a healthy bit of color for the summer, and the moisturizer helps in it spreading a little easier and adds moisture, as this by itself is not moisturizing at all.
But for the price and results that I'm getting, I will continue to repurchase. I do use some concealer over this to cover any spots I have, and set with a powder. The finish if fairly matte, but still really natural. If you can find a color match, definitely try this!

on 4/30/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Under $5, really?? This is a great product for the price! Best used over a freshly moisturized face, and applied with just your fingers. Blends easily and the color is natural and doesn't look orange-ish like a lot of cheap foundation products do. This keeps my skin looking natural and fresh, isn't heavy (feels like I'm wearing nothing), doesn't seem to clog my pores, and even gives my skin that slightly dewy look. Obviously this doesn't offer any kind of heavy coverage, but it provides a perfectly finished look for me under a dusting of powder and bronzer. I highly recommend!

on 4/29/2010 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

You will need to moisturize before you apply this. It has decent coverage that looks natural. Finish off with some powder and you'll have a great look.

on 4/13/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I've been using this tinted moisturizer for about a year; which means it's top on my HG list!

First I apply a pea size amount to my face along with my other moisturzer and then apply concealer. Next I squeeze a dime size amount and use a stippling brush to give an airbrush effect.

I have got to say, this gives indeed a natural look for me! I'm extremely happy with it and already bought another one just a few days ago.

NOTE: My last one lasted for a year and a half :).