November 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goregous pin-up girl red, with a ton of sparkle! I really love this shade and one thing I really like as opposed to other nail polishes I've tried with alot of glitter this one removes fairly cleanly. I tried one of the Kardashian Kolors (Nicole by OPI) and it took forever to get the glitter 100% gone but this isn't the case with Ruby Pumps. I go to quite a few burlesque shows and always wear this in a 'half moon mani' style it's always a big hit!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really think this might be the best red polish ever.

It has a nice, red jelly base packed with many bits of red glitter. It takes 3 coats to be opaque and it has gorgeous depth. In the sunlight, my nails sparkle and almost glow. Ah, it is such a perfect color.

In high school, I wore this color on my toes for pretty much my entire senior year. I have a little less than half a bottle left and once I finish it, I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Application was smooth though it is very much a jelly and even at three coats, I could still see my visible nail line. It dries very quickly though, so it's not like adding coats was much of a bother. To truly smooth it out, a thick topcoat is required, or at least two coats of the average topcoat. I recommend a topcoat especially as it turns up the volume on the shine more than I thought it would.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!! My mum bought it, but she lets me use it (thank goodness!) I absolutely love the deep red colour and the stunning red glitter it has :D Would definitely re-purchase <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcoma82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite nail polish! Every time I put it on I just stare at my hands because it really is that pretty! I have never gotten as many compliments on a nail polish as I do this one.. everyone loves it. I have been through two bottles in just a few months because people keep asking me to do their nails in this color. Ignore pics of this color and just trust these reviews because the pics do not do it justice. I wish polish didn't get old because if it didn't I would stock up on a lifetimes supply of this color.. I just hope they never discontinue it!

ETA: Image 4 in the pictures is NOT what this looks like. It is much deeper than that. 9 and 11 are close and 12 and 13 look nothing like it! (On my screen anyway)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Easily one of the best polishes I've ever seen. Seriously, a stunner to look at. Photos don't even do it justice. Deep pools of ruby red jelly with glistening red glitter. Ruby Pumps comes as close to Dorothy's timeless ruby red slippers as you can get. Drying time can be a little lengthy, but it has staying power and is POW! with a shiny top coat. Would I buy this polish again? Hell yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ErycahBlueberrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The greatest red glitter NP in the world! It's just delicious to wear and watch.
Great quality and the brush is wonderful.
One of my all time favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite red polish. The color, amount of glitter, application--everything is PERFECT. It's my go-to pedicure color for the entire winter season and has been for over 2 years. This is a great color for any age or skin tone--you simply cannot go wrong with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most gorgeous red glitter polish. The glitter is fine and the polish is a nice deep pure red. It is as pretty as a pair of the Ruby Slippers.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I consider this a "must have" color. It is really easy to apply, 2 coats are acceptable but 3 are amazing. Looks equally great as a mani or a pedi. So sparkly!