April 17, 2014 | 1929 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you remember Debbie Gibson and her fragrance, Electric Youth...well, this is it, repackaged.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite perfumes I own. I brought it at Marshall's for $25 and I can't get enough! It's a nice gourmet scent (seriously smells like a cupcake!) with notes of kiwi, white chocolate, lychee, orchid, musk, quince, and jasmine. I would recommend this for anyone (especially younger girls) who want a nice celebrity fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by xdollpartsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wore this for a couple of weeks when first getting into perfumes about 18 years old, I initially liked it, it was fun, sparkly and to me a little quirky as I have never been a 'girly girl'. I quickly went off it, it started to make me feel sick in much the same way having 8-10 sugars in my cups of tea as a child has totally put me off sugar in my beverages. I think of this as something I had to get out of my system, everyone needs to make mistakes in order to learn and move forward (there was Ghost Sweetheart not long after but it was a gift it DOES NOT COUNT!) I am now repulsed by this fragrance, I could pick it out a mile off and cannot bare to be in close proximity to the wearer for too long. It is sugary, sweet, cloying...like Barbies hangover in a bottle.

The bottle is pretty for children and tweenagers getting into perfume so 1 lippy for longevity and another for bottle design.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

FANTASY opens with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. Sweet, but not sickly sweet. The fruit isn't as overpowering in it's sweetness as FANTASY's flanker Midnight Fantasy, so if you don't like that it's still worth testing this.

The key note of vanilla cupcake lingers from the heart to the base, giving FANTASY a lovely warmth that whispers "come closer" to passers by - making this perfect for people who work in public based settings as you'll seem even more approachable. Of cause; FANTASY is also superb for when you're feeling flirty ;)

Scent notes: lychee, quince, kiwi, vanilla cupcake, jasmine, white chocolate, creamy musk, orris root, and woods.

Seriously, can cupcakes and chocolate ever be a bad thing? I admit I was a little wary of trying FANTASY - I suffer from migraines so can't wear many sweeter fragrances. However; I'm pleased to say that's not the case with FANTASY. The fact that this is in a pink, diamante studded bottle and has the name Britney Spears attached makes this seem like just another 'tween' release, but I think women of any age can wear this. I seriously think that FANTASY is a modern classic in the making.

Finally: FANTASY always seems to be on offer in stores, so an already reasonably priced perfume becomes a bargain.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I found this perfume for a mere $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart. On the hunt for a nice subtle, sweet and sexy scent, I picked it up.
I really love this perfume! It's musky but sweet at the same time, and with my body chemistry I think it smells lovely. My boyfriend also loves the scent on me, especially when I spray it in my hair.
The only downfall is that it doesn't stay a very long ago... 6 hours and I need to reapply if I want it to stick to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LoveFadia

this product was very attractive overall, however the smell was pleasant for awhile, but it is a very constant striaght smell.. and i dont like that about it. it gets boring after awhile.. and it is not very strong.. so much is needed to even smell decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by limeyNYC

Firstly, I'm not a teenager, nor a Britney Spears fan. I also didn't think in a million years i would be wearing a perfume with Britney Spears name on it! I admit it, i was a bit of a snob!

But the perfume itself is divine! Its sweet, flowery and just beautiful.

I usually use more citrus fragrances such as Aqua di Goia, D&G Light Blue etc, but recently wanted something different.

If you want pretty, feminine, sweet, and kinda like candy, this is it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Love love loveeee this perfume! I bought a mock version of it years ago, and always had a hard time finding the actual thing for a reasonable price! I found it at Walmart for close to $50 but I wasn't going to pay that for it. I finally stumbled across it at Winners and bought the 50mL for $24.99!
It has such a feminine, sweet smell. I get compliments on it all the time. Good lasting power, beautiful light scent. Just a great perfume :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was in the market for a good perfume with heavy notes in jasmine. Perfumania was having a sale and I decided to drop in and test out a few. The lady picked out Chloe by Chloe, Kim kardashian, and then this. Well I really didn't expect it to be this heavy in jasmine, and at first I thought it was sugary sweet.. like her. But when I took my testing strips with me... I couldn't stop sniffing this one! Something about it is alluring and just fun to put on. The jasmine reminds me of bvlgari jasmin noir and the top note sweetness reminds me of something really sweet. I bought this 20% off for the bigger bottle. For some reason I enjoy putting this on every day... more and more. Also, this fragrance has been notorious for attracting men. I've gotten compliments like, "You smell good, Please come to bed with me tonight"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by EmyPlante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've been given a sample of this 5 years ago on my birthday and liked it back in the day. My opinion has changed a great deal since then! I'm a perfume lover but this one has become overrated in my opinion. It sickens me! Most girls I know who wear this scent are bimbos, I guess this has negatively influenced my opinion as well. Never purchased this product and probably never will.