Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, Peg-16 Soy Sterol, Citric Acid, Feverfew Extract, Soybean Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Pg-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/22/2013 8:07:00 AM

This is my favorite cleanser so far. I used various products before, including expensive brands like lancome, estee lauder, etc. but this one clean my facial makeup most gently and completely without any irritation. Since I use this cleanser I have much less breakout as well. I really like it and going to purchase this again!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: I have oily skin!!

I love this cleanser. As the title states, it's very gentle and is a foam cleanser. I use 2 pumps of this in the morning and one pump if I have to wash my face throughout the day. I can't say anything about makeup removal with this product because I use different products for that. Only thing is you have to shake the bottle before each use so it the foam doesn't get watery. Also, i don't know if its just my bottle, but the pump gets stuck every time i press down so I have to pull it back up to use it. Other than that, def would repurchase because this doesn't dry out my skin and I haven't broken out from this!

on 4/8/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product made me breakout really bad, I think because it's just not that great of a cleanser, it didn't remove all my make up which I am thinking lead to my breakout. It's also very soapy smelling and stung my eyes really bad every time I used it.

on 4/3/2013 8:31:00 PM

I have combination Skin and use a Retina A cream so my skin is fairly sensitive. I am prone to breakouts. This cleanser didn't dry my skin out and generally cleansed my skin well got all my make up off without drying (I wear a longwear foundation) I did however notice my skin breaking out and I had no idea what it was, I cut back on all things like choc and caffine but then I went back to my normal kheils cleaners and my skin cleared up. I don't know if it was the cleanser 100% but it did change as soon as I stoped using it so this leads me to believe it was some sort of irritant in the cleanser

on 4/3/2013 5:20:00 PM

I hated this! It left my skin tight and dry and caused my rosecia to flare up in a big way. So much for calming my skin! It took 2 weeks with Garnier face cleanser to get my skin back to normal.

on 4/2/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have rosey cheeks and I was hoping that this product would help with that. It did not! I broke out withing 2 weeks of using it, tiny pimples and dry patches of skin (almost like eczema) This product makes my face super itchy too!

on 3/10/2013 12:26:00 AM

I really like this face wash. It removes all my makeup and is very gentle on the skin. It doesn't "strip" your face and cause major drying, it leaves it nice and soft. So far I have had any breakout from this product.

on 2/26/2013 11:20:00 AM

I suffered from HORRIBLE acne for the longest time.. After I got it under control - by drinking LOTS of water, eating well, exercise, and seeing an aestheticism - I was still left with awful hyper pigmentation, and mild breakouts. I was buying expensive salon products, medicated products, using at-home remedies... Nothing was working. I was still breaking out (although not as bad) and still had awful red scars everywhere!

Since buying this face wash ( and its matching moisturizer) OMG! I've been using these products for less than two weeks and everyday my skin is getting better and better. It is a god-send! It is gentle, not drying, not irritating, and not overly medicated (which I suspect is why I was breaking out so bad... using too much cr@p on my face).

BUY THIS if you are looking to get rid of redness and scars. It's amazing. Be sure to get the moisturizer, too. I believe using both is what has given me such success!

on 2/24/2013 12:06:00 PM

This cleanser causes breakouts

on 2/8/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't think I was going to like this product but I'm happy to say that it works amazingly well! I have very sensitive skin so I needed something that would do the job of cleasing without breaking me out. For a couple years I had been using Mary Kay Timewise cleanser for Combo skin but that was getting too expensive and so I decided to pick this up. Glad that I did. It has an awesome pump and you only need pump it once really to get the right amount of product. I'd definitely repurchase.