Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 4/3/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

so. this is a good starter product if youre new to lash treatments. ive been using this for about 5 months and while i was skeptical, it does work. it works as well as you could hope for a $4 lash treatment. i have trichotillomania which is the compulsive disorder of pulling out my eyelashes. this doesnt mean i yank out health ones, but i always find myself gently tugging my lashes to root out the ones that are ready to fall out. this started bc i have problematic eyes and my lashes usually fall into them which i find painful and/or my eyes always have the feeling of a lash in them. anyway, so my lashes on one eye is noticeably thinner than the other and while i didnt expect this product to GROW my lashes, i did expect it to at least condition and prevent lash loss. so overall im pleased with this product, it does thicken lash but we're not talking latisse or lilash here. i notice less loose lashes when i tug at them and they are darker. to test this theory out, ive been putting this on my brows at night and they are darker and fuller than before. one tube lasts a long time, not a big fan of the mascara-like wand bc i think itd be much more effective if i could get it in the roots of the lashes. while i do like this, i think it has plateaued for me and i will upgrade to a slightly better product- maybe the l'oreal one.

on 3/25/2010 4:20:00 AM

I've been using this product off and on for about 2 years but began using it again for the past few months after taking off my eyelash extensions. The extensions caused some minor wear and tear on the ends of my lashes and so I would apply the gel on my lashes 1-2 times a day, once in the morning and again before bed. I can't comment enough on how much of a difference this product has made on my lashes. They are significantly longer and stronger. They also don't fall out as often as they used to. I would also apply the gel on my bottom lashes because they were nearly nonexistent and I can't believe how long they've gotten. This truly is an amazing product.

on 3/19/2010 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been using this for couple months now, applying it before I go to bed every night. I have not notice a difference in growth of my brows/lashes. But I have found that my lashes are stronger, definately less fall-outs. So I just use it more as a lash conditioner than growth accelerator.

on 3/8/2010 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying I grew up with thick long dark lashes.
It was always the first thing people noticed about me. That was then. Now I am a 60 year old woman, and over the years of using mascara, and of course the age factor, my lashes and brows, over time, became thin with spaces that wouldn't fill in. I saw the ads on tv for lash growth products, but couldn't afford to pay the price. With a bit of research, I read about Ardell. Because of the price I was a little optimistic, but some of the reviews were good so I gave it a try. After 2 mos., I have to say that my lashes have all filled in and are noticeably thicker and longer. Even my brows have filled in and are thicker. I bought the 3 tube package for $8, and I'm still on the first tube with plenty still left. For the price, how can you go wrong? Anyway, I LOVE this stuff and will continue to use it to keep my lashes long and healthy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really liked this, I was always long lashes but I always wanted them to be longer but it never justified buying this even if it so cheap. Until a while ago, I had a accident where I applied false lashes and one was longer than the other when I applied them, I didnt have time to take them off and trim them and reglue. So I ended up (stupidly) trimming them still on and cutting off my real lashes. Luckily I realized before I trimmed to much. There wasnt a noticable different in lengeth from my right and left eye lashes after. But I still noticed and it bugged me. Ive had this product for about 3 weeks now and my lashes have grown back to normal :) and Ive started applying them to both lashes and there so much longer and stronger. Love it!

on 2/27/2010 5:27:00 PM

have been using this for about a week and i have seen a difference. I have used it on my brows and lashes. I have seen a difference. I use it every night and sometimes an extra in the morning. I dont use mascara, except for on occassions. I have short "asian" lashes. I think this may make a difference. I can see a slight difference in length and volume. The first day I got a little in my eye, and it got a little irritate. It didnt last that long though. I found i at Rite-Aid for $3.99.
My brows have patches on the end with sparse hair, and i am seeing a difference already.
I will update after a few more weeks.

I've been using this for about 4 weeks now, and I think I'm starting to see a change. Initially, I got this because I wanted to keep the lashes that I do have to use as a conditioner because a lot of them seemed to fall out when I remove my makeup at night. However, I'm not going to lie- I frequently forget to use this, so my use has been roughly every other night. But I have seen a difference. My lashes don't fall out any more, and my top lashes are definitely a minuscule amount longer. The biggest difference has been my lower lashes. I literally used to have about 4 lower lashes on each eye, something handed down to me by my mother (who at 50, lost all of her lower lashes completely, and that's what had me worried). But now, I actually have a row of lower lashes, and I do hope to keep them. I believe that if I committed to using this every night, I'd see more of a difference. I think this product has been DC'd by the company, which is really too bad because it was cheap and effective.

Well when i first got this product I thought it did nothing. I used it for about 2 weeks and it seemed to me that nothing happened. Then I took a break and started using it again. And i must say I love it. With that being said this product did not grow new lashes for me. What it did was kept the ones I had and made them so that they did not fall out. naturally we shed lashes and with this product i noticed i was not shedding any. The result is A lot more lashes than normal. So my advice is to use the product a while and you will see resultsss.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product!! You can't beat the price.
I bought four from drugstore.com as backups because it's always sold out in drugstores.
I have short asian lashes and after using this they're longer and stronger. The only thing I don't like is waking up with crusty eyes from the residue. The smell doesn't bother me as much and one tube lasts a pretty long time.
I put on a couple layers on clean lashes at night so I don't get mascara flecks into the tube.
I also use it on my brows sometimes to shape them. Overall, great product!

on 2/11/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is actually not bad.
I'm 100% Asian. However, I don't suffer lashes and eye-shape problem like other Asians. I can say my lashes are pretty long. But they are extremely thin and spare, and my brows are even worse. By looking at my picture you can tell why I want a treatment for lashes and brows so bad. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd206/anhthu777/SDC11220.jpg
I've been using this gel for 3 weeks. After the first week I could say my lashes grew a bit longer. But then, I saw nothing more after the 2nd week. The good thing is it does give some length for my lashes and my brows too. That's actually surprising for under $5 (ridiculously cheap price). But it does not give any thickness for fullness. My lashes are still too thin that I can hardly see the length unless I put the mirror against my nose to look at them. And since it doesn't give thickness, it's useless for my brows. Who want length for eyebrows? My lashes still fall off usually, and I even noticed that my brows started falling off more than usual.
I would continue using this until the 6th week to decide if it's work well but it irritates my eyes really bad. I even got some tiny acne around my eyelids. So I guess I give up on it.
Bottom line, I'm not saying that this does not work. It just doesn't work well on me.

Top Rated Lash Treatments