April 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bubblegarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this, it's VERY beautiful and certainly lives up to the hype. It makes a pretty blush as well as a highlight!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by captainlindarg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product lives up to the hype *if* you have the right skintone for it. Works best for warm-toned, medium-dark beauties, and lighter skinned folk should apply with a light hand. The color is a gorgeous coral, and if you're into MSF's this is a must -- it's the only coral MSF out there, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

I, for one, am smitten. But if you're into really subtle I don't think Stereo Rose is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyJade7

*HG CORAL BLUSH* don't know where to start. How about, "LOVE" ! Yes I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this. Why must it be Limited Edition??? ugh! Anyways, it's gorgeous, beautiful, amazing. It looks a bit intimidating in the pan, but is gorgeous on the skin. I'm light to tan and love it on my cheeks. I also put it on my sister who is Very Fair/Pocelain skin tonted and it looked beautiful in her. I can't rave about this enough!

Please MAC PLEASE! Make this apart of the permanent line! ahh <3 Anyway, Would repurchase in a second if there were more out there :D *HG CORAL BLUSH*

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by groda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like so many others I went through a lot of hassle to get one. While I can see why it's so popular - it is funky and original after all - it is not for me. I'm medium skin tone but I still feel it shows up too strongly even when I try to pick up very little with my brush. My cheeks really scream out "I'm wearing blush" and look like disco balls with a red traffic light shining on them. Not a very wearable MSF for me. Maybe I'll wear it for special occasions such as New Years Eve?....

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have to agree with many other reviewers that I dont get what all the hype was about! I do like this but holy hell it sold out online with in 2 hrs if not less and the stores were out before it was even released! I was lucky enough to get one that a subbie of mine on youtube got for me but she stayed up refreshing her computer ALL night till they released it so I love her for that I love the product cause of all the hell that we went thru to get it LOL but really its a nice coral shimmery color. If you are fair like me you need to be EXTRA careful not to over do it and that can happen VERY easily! I highly recommend using a duo fiber brush like the 187 or 188 or the blush duo fiber (thats what I use) but I dont remember the # LOL they seem to get a nice light application for my fair skin so I dont go around looking ORANGE or clownish. It is a nice Coral shimmer shade which is hard to use if you are wearing anything cool toned on your face so I normally only use it when I am wearing a face of warm toned products.
I do like it a lot I just cant believe the hype that came around it cause I got 3 with this collection and I like them all the same! Stereo Rose Petticoat and By Candlelight. They will last a life time and are very nice to have in a collection but necessary I dont think so!!
Also MAC keeps uping the price of their stuff! Even if it was $2 that makes a difference when you are getting 3.
I just hope that stops cause they are making a killing!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I feel like I won the lottery or something, having gotten Stereo Rose before it sold out. I tried not to give in to the hype, but I fell in love with the texture when I swatched it. It's velvety smooth with a gorgeous sheen. Not glitter, not shimmer, just a sheen. Unfortunately it doesn't really work with my colouring (NW20, brown hair and eyes). It looks a little muddy and orange. I can see this being gorgeous on those with medium-dark skin, but it's not for me. I'm giving it a 3 because the texture is pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by starlynne14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand why it's so hyped up. Other than collectors, you dont need to have this because this color does not suit all skin IMO. it looks good on me, but can be a bit orange sometimes even with yellow skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when it first came out years ago and wasn't impressed then , and not impressed now! Too much hype on this product! It's o.k. nothing to really rave about!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Not as rich in colour as I expected, but makes for a great blush with a dewyish finish. Still overrated though. I ordered this online on MAC the day it came out but it backordered and I recieved it today. So glad I didn't buy it off eBay, SO NOT worth over $30.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by cheer992

i bought this because i was building up my msf collection and didn't expect to fall in love with this color. it is AMAZING! Im an nw15 and its absolutely beautiful on my cheeks. it's definitely a deeper color than porcelain pink or light flush, but i absolutely LOVE this. if you can get your hands on this, GET IT!!