November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by BERNADETTE2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample. At first it seemed all right, though it didn't seem to moisturize. it just sat on my skin. After three uses, my face got increasingly drier and more irritated. I have very sensitive skin and I find that face products with silicone give me whiteheads. I'm thinking this has silicone or a silicone-like ingredient

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by rhandschuh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry skin with redness from rosacea. This product is cooling when applied (but not in a tingle kind of way) and it provides instant hydration to dry patches. I need something more emollient for my entire face, but have grown to love this product to apply over dry areas before putting on foundation. I find a lot of primers will cling to my dryness, but using this as a targeted dry spot moisturizer is working well for me. The gel consistency is unlike anything I have used before and I like it. However, the high cost brings the rating down a bit for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My expectations were surpassed with this one! I use it in two ways: 1) as a moisture buffer to a regular moisturizer 2) as a moisture mask. I had dehydration patches and this cleared them almost immediately. The product itself is very comfortable and pure moisture with no oil. Great for winter or after too much sun!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Frances2613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I really like this moisturizer. I have a very, and I mean VERY sensitive skin and my face seems to love this baby. Others moisturizer can be very heavy, make me break out or just make my face super oily but this one just leave me with a very pleasant velvety feeling to my face

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clinique moisture was one of my staples during my early 20s--at that time I have acne- prone skin and get oily in just a few minutes right after my wash my face!! It is light,non-greasy, works well with suncreen and foundation especially in summer time. However, if you have combination skin, you might need extra moisturizer to pump your skin before the your go to bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use this moisturizer when I have a blemish and I am trying to apply makeup over it. It is very hydrating and keeps my makeup from drying out and crackling. Keeps my skin looking hydrated, blemishes hardly look visible

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this product, it's stinging when applied and it gives me breakouts! I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream but since it's quite expensive, I want to use it and MSE alternatively. I applied MSE at night and the next morning, I was so shocked to find out that I had one painful big zit and two or three little ones on my face!! I had to stop using MSE and my skin went back to normal. Stay away from this product if you have acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the moisturizer but the problem is the name doesn't match the product. It is very light but I do enjoy it.

At night I use a heavier cream but this is great to use in the morning. It absorbs instantly, and is not at all greasy which makes it perfect to put makeup on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I could not live without this product!!
I have super dry but combination skin that breaks out on occasion. This is so light and never makes my skin feel greasy. It's also great if you wear foundation because it is light.
I have been using for over 3 years and I can't use anything else.
Sometimes I over use because of the big container and I might scoop out more than I need, but that's really the only con.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was not moisturizing for my dry skin tone at all. I was not impressed with it, and it costs $10 more than the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is much better.

It dried too fast and did absolutely nothing for my skin, which was thirsty for a better lotion within minutes.

XOXO,