November 20, 2014 | 1901 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is a lovely fragrance. I'm not the best at describing fragrances, but I detect musk and rose notes. Unfortunately for me, this smelled better in the bottle than it did on me. On me, it didn't stand out as being a very va-va voom fragrance... more of a safe, "go to" scent. *sigh* I wish it could've worked up between us! I ended up swapping this away.

The bottle is pretty, but my only complaint about it is that it's opaque and therefore difficult to see the contents inside.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by jooseyjoose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yum Yum Yum Yum. This is the sexiest perfume!
I was walking thru Nordstrom a few months ago and right before I walked out the door, a perfume lady tied a ribbon sample of this scent around my wrist. I didn't think much of it at that time. It was a bit strong for my normal liking but I was on my lunch break and had to get back to work. I didn't think much of it the rest of the day. As a matter of fact I forgot about it. Come the end of the day and the ribbon had fallen off my wrist. I get in my car and keep smelling something so heavenly but can't figure out what it is!
Well after a few days I finally find the ribbon between my seats and it dons on me that is what I had been smelling. I have been wearing it everyday since and I get compliment after compliment. My husband who is the pickiest man on earth when it comes to perfume (his all time fav is Happy by Clinique--booooring!) absolutely loves it so it must be good! I am not an expert on the whole fragrance notes, etc but to me this is a musky, womenly, sexy scent! I have to agree with someone earlier who said her man said it smells like pure sex. It kinda does...in a good way though. The sweet way :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by mskellybag

I really love everything from Narciso Rodriguez. I already using this NR since 2004. Everybody always compliment me when i use Narciso Rodriguez. the smells really different from other parfume...i just can't leave home without it. This is my HG parfume, my signature scent ;)
I always buy and buy and buy again this parfume...loveeee thiss so much

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by PassatPatty

I like this scent. Don't love, but like. I smell a lot of SJP Lovely in the drydown. I also feel that the juice doesn't last very long on me. I loved the opening notes, but as the scent devlops I feel that it smells regular on me. Nothing notable or outstanding. Safe for office, as it doesn't offend, but not my knock 'em dead scent. Really wouldn't buy again, but if I got it as a gift, I would wear it to work. Pretty nice bottle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Tsu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A wonderful amber/vanilla-ish scent, that melts lovely into my skins own scent. It doesn't last for that long though. The bottle is wonderfully simple yet girly in a not-over-the-top way. Definetly worth showing off!
The vapourizer is much better than on all other fragrances i have tried out before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by BONESPRIT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this parfum on september and i receive compliments everyday for this scent... i don't like edt very much,though..but i think eau de parfum is more sensual and persistent on my skin

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by LadyLibra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff stinks so badly. I don't understand the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by coreenamulloy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is going to be my HG perfume. Last June, I bought a big bottle of the EDT, which I LOVE. But today, I went in and sprayed the EDP on one wrist, the EDT on the other and after shopping for about 45 minutes, found that I liked the EDP sooooo much better.

The fragrance is very classy, elegant, sexy and I've been getting compliments on it all day!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by coolfreshair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As with the other products in the NR "For Her" range I absolutely love this scent, it's so velvety and sumptuous. I can't decide whether I prefer to EPT or the EDP, as both are equally beautiful in different ways.

Although some may disagree II find the EDP lighter and more flowery and the EDT slightly heavier and musky. I think the EDP may JUST have the edge though (but then again, on some days the EDT has the edge).

The musk oil for me though beats 'em hands down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Cute, simple packaging but I'm not really a fan of this fragrance. It's a bit too musty and floral on me, although I do like some feminine scents. This tended to be overpowering on me so I gave it to a friend. She wears it regularly and gets tons of compliments. Oh well, just not my type of frag :)