April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Let me just start out by saying i had to laugh when i seen this. I had this in the 7 th grade because my grandma wouldnt let me wear makeup to school so i used to sneak it and wash it off when i got home since my grandma worked and i got home before her. I used this because i was tired of getting caught because i wouldnt wash the mascara off all the way or thre were some smudge left undr my eyes. So when i seen this i bought it. But anyways this stuff isnt all that great. It burned my eyes and left zits in my eyebrows. They only reason i gave this a 3 is because it made me think of all the trouble i went through to hide wearing makeup to school and i used it everyday for that reason. I lost this one day over summer break but it was okay because my grandma told me i could start wearing makeup to school in the 8 th grade. I never once thought about repurchasing this. Also i can still remember the weird smell

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honestly just needed a brow gel to keep my brows in place throughout the day, and this was the first one I saw that was pretty cheap. I like it, but I was hesitant to use it because someone said Great Lash was not Maybelline's best mascara, so...but I used this as a brow gel and it's pretty good. I'd buy it again for the low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this for keeping my eyebrows tidy. It's affordable & doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day. I have super sensitive skin, so I was really worried it would break me out around the areas I used it on, but it hasn't bothered me at all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not a fan of the clear tube, but the gel itself holds my brows in place nicely without leaving weird residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many of the reviews here, I used this as a brow gel. It gets the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by vslaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love how well this product keeps my eyebrows in place! Overall I'm pretty impressed! (Since I only paid $3.00 for this) Though, I would not reccomend this for eyelashes. When I tried putting this on them it only made them uncurl and clump together. But if your looking for something to keep your brows in place, go right ahead!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by annabelle807

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this for the purpose of using as a brow gel and sadly, I was disappointed.

It didn't seem to hold my hairs in place and was an extremely wet formula that took a long time to dry. The wand also comes out of the tube with too much product clinging to the sides so it's necessary to wipe it down prior to application. When I tried to use it on my eyelashes, it removed any curl I had (I actually curled them before!) and made them pin-straight, as well as clumping them together. Worst of all, this made the skin underneath my eyebrow hairs break out when I used this product.

I am never repurchasing this again and would not recommend it to anyone. The desired effect can be acheived with simply a spoolie and a bit of clear aloe vera gel (a much better effect I might add!) and I've heard that hair spray brushed through the brows with a spoolie works just as well! Save yourself the money (and the breakouts!) and don't pick this product up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by makeupfreek9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so this is an interesting product for me. I use this clear mascara but, not as a mascara. I use this product on my brows to tame them. I do my own eyebrows so, they are rarely bad but, if i am having a day where they never want to stay in place, the is the product i apply and then move my the hairs on my brows to how i like them. Also I find that my mascara (usually colossal or voluminous false lashes) applies so much better when my lashes are wet. Usually I apply my mascara right after I come out of the shower but, if i want to wet my lashes and I'm not near water I will just use this clear mascara. Try it! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by SeylaTan

This is amazing on eyebrows! Keeps strays in place and looks great. If you use it as a mascara, then this would be good for summer or if you want a natural look. The thing I don't like is that it takes a long time to dry. But other than that, wonderful buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I use it to prevent smugging after I apply mascara. and for my brows
and it works well.
besides cheep and a lot amount.what more I can ask.
I like it. only thing I don't like it the plastic brush. but it doesn't bother that much.