Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 12/16/2013 5:05:00 PM

I'm still super unsure about this product. I agree with other users that it kind of just disappears as soon as I apply it and I see very little difference, perhaps that's a good thing, although I think it's a bit to subtle to be worth the money. It doesn't cover my dark circles however I am aware that it's a highlight so isn't going to have too much coverage. I am yet to find a product that effectively highlights, I'll keep trying this however I'm a little disappointed

on 11/4/2013 1:22:00 AM

I am not sure about this product. I admit that I just might not be using it correctly, but frankly, when I am doing makeup, I just do not understand this one. It is not concealer. It is a highlighter, and can make you look quite strange.
I just don't use highlighters, and all that.
If someone here can enlighten me, I would be grateful. (So far, no one in several years here has enlightened me regarding that foundation "egg," so I am not expecting anything.
Just don't understand it.

Update: I still try this from time to time. Maybe I just have the wrong color. I bought a "2," and I am an NC 25 in MAC coloring. (Usually the second-lightest, warm, in drugstore items.) It just looks so artificially light on my skin. If there is anyone out there who might feel inclined to help me out with this, I welcome your help! :)
For the time being, I am willing to give it up; I don't need to look like a Christmas tree (especially when working in academia!).

on 10/26/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tested this product 3 times at Sephora with a 6+ hour wear.

As someone with dry skin, I found the product highlighted my fine lines and ended up looking scaly after an hour of wear. Plus it being so sheer, I had to use two shades to achieve desired end results (#2.5 for undereye and a lighter shade at the corners and bridge of my nose for a little highlight). By using two clicks of product, it sorta got cakey (relatively speaking for pen highlighter/concealour products).

Would I buy it? No.
Is it pretty and fancy? Yes.

The highlight and brightening is really nice, but its finish is just not compatible with my skin and what I want :/

on 10/23/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This purchase was a total impulse buy for me, it was just sitting in Beauty To Go wanting to come home with me. I hadn't read many reviews prior to buying this which is why I was so surprised I bought it on a whim. Let me tell you though, this stuff is fantastic. It's definitely not a concealer but I have very minimal dark circles so it looks quite natural on me and I'm a big fan of subtle highlighting. It's also very compact so it's perfect for your handbag or travelling. Brilliant product.

on 10/12/2013 11:00:00 AM

This definitely does not cover my birthmark on the side of my face, but it does a nice job of highlighting and concealing minor imperfections. I like to use it on the corners of the insides of my eyes, around the curve of my nostrils , and right above my brow bone. It also works really well as a primer on my eyelids. I wish it didn't have the click feature, because when you tend to click too much, a lot of product comes out that ends up being wasted. At this price, you don't want to waste it. One thing that I really like about this is that it does not settle into fine lines around my eyes. It actually gives off reflective light that makes the lines seem smoother. Other concealers tend to be too heavy and make the lines look worse. This will continue to be a favorite of mine for years to come.

on 10/11/2013 1:37:00 PM

I have to save up and once in a while treat myself to an expensive foundation, concealer or another product that promises to take away my imperfections and create a more attractive face. I am disappointed occasionally that I still in fact don't look like the airbrushed "beauties" on the magazines, but this product did not work for me at all.
It did not highlight, conceal or improve my skin in the slightest ... just sort of lay on my skin without contributing to an improved version of it.
I'm sure it has worked for some people - maybe I just don't know how to use it properly to get out its full potential.
But its a no from me for this one.

on 10/6/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Highlighted as promised for about 2 hours, then faded away. Givenchy's Mr. Light lasts all day and is a superb alternative.

on 10/1/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.

Back when I first got married, it concealed and corrected my circles no problem. I used it for my wedding and it lasted all night. I didn't repurchase though because of the price and since then I have been on the hunt for my favorite concealer.

After the baby, my circles turned god awful and even this didn't cover them. No concealer covers them but when I use the Hourglass corrective concealer (thin layer) and the YSL on top. It really brings my eyes forward and brightens them.

It is still very expensive and it only lasts me 3 months. :( I tried the Maybelline Dream Lumi but that...that just didn't work at all for me.

on 9/26/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

There is so much advertisement and hype about this gold magic pen. It IS rather luxurious feeling to own it and look at it. Ok, does it work?

NO! It did not at all conceal for it has zero coverage. Weak highlighter/brightener abilities, and do not put too much under your eyes or it will look ghostly. The texture is nice along with the easy pen click application.

I find this product VERY overrated. I feel guilty for shelling out the money for this. There are plenty of others similar to this and better.

This product is fab only recently tried it and cant believe how amazing it is.