Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polythylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Perseagratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipids, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Soluble Beeswax, Calcium Aluminum Sodium Silicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht.May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (C 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up yesterday at Wal Mart for $6.97 CDN and I am already in love with it! It is the perfect shade of pink and just looks so nice. Better staying power than any other lip gloss I can think of that I've used. I highly recommend it and I will DEFINITELY repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't really get the hype about this product, apart from the packaging (which is really exquisite for its price) it is quite average. I thought the color payoff would be better and I don't like the scent. It does have a nice consistency though and it's not that sticky. Still, would not repurchase, e.l.f.'s Glossy gloss is similar but more pigmented and twice cheaper. Two other drugstore glosses that I think are similar and just as good (actually, better and cheaper) are NYX's Mega shine gloss and Essence's Stay with me gloss. This color gets 4 lippies but the shade selection is so limited I don't think I will purchase any more.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this color today and I love it!!! Looks really nice with my skin color and my dark hair!! Its a perfect and creamy hot pink color..i love how shiny it is also. The only downfall is in order to get that bright pink tube color you need about 3-4 layers of it which feels a little heavy. Besides that i plan to wear it everywhere. Perfect for day time wear also.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Due to my pigmented lips I wrote off the idea of ever wearing a pink gloss.......until this one. I LOVE this gloss, next to coral it's my fave! It's semi opaque, non sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips like most of my MAC ones. I love this on its own and although it doesn't last but maybe 2 hours on me I will continue to buy this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'd give this a 10 if I could but, lippies only go to 5. I really like this color on me. I wear BB 3.5 Warm Beige for reference. This is my fav pink gloss I own (and that says alot). It is not shimmery (which I usually don't go for- I tend to like a lil' shimmer in my glosses but, decided to give thse glosses a try after the swatches) and I am so happy I did. I purchased 4 in all but, this is my fav by far. I will repurchase and recommend it too!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One word: AMAZING! This colour is simply stunning!

I have about 5 shades of this lipgloss, and I don't usually wear lipgloss at all! Lovely packaging which looks high-end, excellent non-sticky formulation with decent staying power, and often on 3 for 2 offers in Boots/Superdrug. This shade is not hugely pigmented, but gives a very pretty soft pink colour which is very wearable for daytime - creamy with no shimmer. Coral Reef gives a bit more punch for a summer lip, while Shine City has a fair bit of shimmer (not quite as chunky as glitter) to it. All-round a brilliant product. Having used Chanel/Guerlain/Lancome etc lipglosses, I can't see myself ever purchasing a more expensive brand again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the pink color. however, it's not as pigmented as i thought it would be. Coral reef is a lot more pigmented. But you know, this gives a subtle pink pop. My friend commented that she liked my lip color so o well. no complains. but the color pay off is not that great. just subtle. But overall, feels great and is a very good quality lip gloss.

Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses are my absolute favorites. They're high quality and inexpensive, especially compared to their high end counterparts. As gorgeous as the Chanel glosses are, I really can't bring myself to spend more than $20 on a lipgloss. Enter the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop! This is a gorgeous bright pink color, very appropriately named. It is pigmented, smooth, scent-free, and taste-free. Lasting power is average amongst other glosses, about 3-4 hours. I love layering this over fuchsias to get ultra shiny, juicy lips and over peptol bismol pinks a la GaGa for more wearability. You can also wear this on its own for a bright pink stain-look. Overall, this is a wonderful gloss and I will definitely buy a new one when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a brighter pink gloss that didn't have any shimmer/glitter and this was definitely what I was looking for in terms of finish (Creme). Its the brightest shade of pink gloss that I currently own! It definitely is hot pink, but unless you layer this a couple of times on your lips, you won't get that exact shade that is seen in the tube. I usually wear just one coat as its enough to add a splash of colour and I like layering this over pink lipsticks. I really like these glosses from the Super Lustrous line and have been pretty impressed with the formula of them as well as they are not sticky, yet they last a considerable length of time on me. (But not through eating and drinking). I think this is a must-have for all pink gloss lovers!! :D