Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

on 7/18/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't really get the hype about this product, apart from the packaging (which is really exquisite for its price) it is quite average. I thought the color payoff would be better and I don't like the scent. It does have a nice consistency though and it's not that sticky. Still, would not repurchase, e.l.f.'s Glossy gloss is similar but more pigmented and twice cheaper. Two other drugstore glosses that I think are similar and just as good (actually, better and cheaper) are NYX's Mega shine gloss and Essence's Stay with me gloss. This color gets 4 lippies but the shade selection is so limited I don't think I will purchase any more.

on 7/16/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this color today and I love it!!! Looks really nice with my skin color and my dark hair!! Its a perfect and creamy hot pink color..i love how shiny it is also. The only downfall is in order to get that bright pink tube color you need about 3-4 layers of it which feels a little heavy. Besides that i plan to wear it everywhere. Perfect for day time wear also.

on 7/12/2011 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Due to my pigmented lips I wrote off the idea of ever wearing a pink gloss.......until this one. I LOVE this gloss, next to coral it's my fave! It's semi opaque, non sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips like most of my MAC ones. I love this on its own and although it doesn't last but maybe 2 hours on me I will continue to buy this.

on 6/22/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'd give this a 10 if I could but, lippies only go to 5. I really like this color on me. I wear BB 3.5 Warm Beige for reference. This is my fav pink gloss I own (and that says alot). It is not shimmery (which I usually don't go for- I tend to like a lil' shimmer in my glosses but, decided to give thse glosses a try after the swatches) and I am so happy I did. I purchased 4 in all but, this is my fav by far. I will repurchase and recommend it too!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One word: AMAZING! This colour is simply stunning!

on 5/6/2011 4:26:00 AM

I have about 5 shades of this lipgloss, and I don't usually wear lipgloss at all! Lovely packaging which looks high-end, excellent non-sticky formulation with decent staying power, and often on 3 for 2 offers in Boots/Superdrug. This shade is not hugely pigmented, but gives a very pretty soft pink colour which is very wearable for daytime - creamy with no shimmer. Coral Reef gives a bit more punch for a summer lip, while Shine City has a fair bit of shimmer (not quite as chunky as glitter) to it. All-round a brilliant product. Having used Chanel/Guerlain/Lancome etc lipglosses, I can't see myself ever purchasing a more expensive brand again!

on 4/29/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the pink color. however, it's not as pigmented as i thought it would be. Coral reef is a lot more pigmented. But you know, this gives a subtle pink pop. My friend commented that she liked my lip color so o well. no complains. but the color pay off is not that great. just subtle. But overall, feels great and is a very good quality lip gloss.

on 4/29/2011 9:54:00 PM

Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses are my absolute favorites. They're high quality and inexpensive, especially compared to their high end counterparts. As gorgeous as the Chanel glosses are, I really can't bring myself to spend more than $20 on a lipgloss. Enter the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop! This is a gorgeous bright pink color, very appropriately named. It is pigmented, smooth, scent-free, and taste-free. Lasting power is average amongst other glosses, about 3-4 hours. I love layering this over fuchsias to get ultra shiny, juicy lips and over peptol bismol pinks a la GaGa for more wearability. You can also wear this on its own for a bright pink stain-look. Overall, this is a wonderful gloss and I will definitely buy a new one when I run out!

on 4/21/2011 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a brighter pink gloss that didn't have any shimmer/glitter and this was definitely what I was looking for in terms of finish (Creme). Its the brightest shade of pink gloss that I currently own! It definitely is hot pink, but unless you layer this a couple of times on your lips, you won't get that exact shade that is seen in the tube. I usually wear just one coat as its enough to add a splash of colour and I like layering this over pink lipsticks. I really like these glosses from the Super Lustrous line and have been pretty impressed with the formula of them as well as they are not sticky, yet they last a considerable length of time on me. (But not through eating and drinking). I think this is a must-have for all pink gloss lovers!! :D

on 3/31/2011 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I scored this amazing gloss at Big Lots for a buck or two. I have about 10 Super Lustrous Lipglosses and they are among my favorite- better than MAC and CHANEL. The packaging is perfect. Pink Pop is a vibrant hue that looks great alone or paired with a neutral pink lipstick. I definitely recommend picking up this or any of the other Super Lustrous lipglosses from Revlon! A+

Recommended for Medium Skin