Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

on 7/12/2011 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Due to my pigmented lips I wrote off the idea of ever wearing a pink gloss.......until this one. I LOVE this gloss, next to coral it's my fave! It's semi opaque, non sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips like most of my MAC ones. I love this on its own and although it doesn't last but maybe 2 hours on me I will continue to buy this.

on 6/22/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'd give this a 10 if I could but, lippies only go to 5. I really like this color on me. I wear BB 3.5 Warm Beige for reference. This is my fav pink gloss I own (and that says alot). It is not shimmery (which I usually don't go for- I tend to like a lil' shimmer in my glosses but, decided to give thse glosses a try after the swatches) and I am so happy I did. I purchased 4 in all but, this is my fav by far. I will repurchase and recommend it too!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One word: AMAZING! This colour is simply stunning!

on 5/6/2011 4:26:00 AM

I have about 5 shades of this lipgloss, and I don't usually wear lipgloss at all! Lovely packaging which looks high-end, excellent non-sticky formulation with decent staying power, and often on 3 for 2 offers in Boots/Superdrug. This shade is not hugely pigmented, but gives a very pretty soft pink colour which is very wearable for daytime - creamy with no shimmer. Coral Reef gives a bit more punch for a summer lip, while Shine City has a fair bit of shimmer (not quite as chunky as glitter) to it. All-round a brilliant product. Having used Chanel/Guerlain/Lancome etc lipglosses, I can't see myself ever purchasing a more expensive brand again!

on 4/29/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the pink color. however, it's not as pigmented as i thought it would be. Coral reef is a lot more pigmented. But you know, this gives a subtle pink pop. My friend commented that she liked my lip color so o well. no complains. but the color pay off is not that great. just subtle. But overall, feels great and is a very good quality lip gloss.

on 4/29/2011 9:54:00 PM

Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses are my absolute favorites. They're high quality and inexpensive, especially compared to their high end counterparts. As gorgeous as the Chanel glosses are, I really can't bring myself to spend more than $20 on a lipgloss. Enter the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop! This is a gorgeous bright pink color, very appropriately named. It is pigmented, smooth, scent-free, and taste-free. Lasting power is average amongst other glosses, about 3-4 hours. I love layering this over fuchsias to get ultra shiny, juicy lips and over peptol bismol pinks a la GaGa for more wearability. You can also wear this on its own for a bright pink stain-look. Overall, this is a wonderful gloss and I will definitely buy a new one when I run out!

on 4/21/2011 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a brighter pink gloss that didn't have any shimmer/glitter and this was definitely what I was looking for in terms of finish (Creme). Its the brightest shade of pink gloss that I currently own! It definitely is hot pink, but unless you layer this a couple of times on your lips, you won't get that exact shade that is seen in the tube. I usually wear just one coat as its enough to add a splash of colour and I like layering this over pink lipsticks. I really like these glosses from the Super Lustrous line and have been pretty impressed with the formula of them as well as they are not sticky, yet they last a considerable length of time on me. (But not through eating and drinking). I think this is a must-have for all pink gloss lovers!! :D

on 3/31/2011 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I scored this amazing gloss at Big Lots for a buck or two. I have about 10 Super Lustrous Lipglosses and they are among my favorite- better than MAC and CHANEL. The packaging is perfect. Pink Pop is a vibrant hue that looks great alone or paired with a neutral pink lipstick. I definitely recommend picking up this or any of the other Super Lustrous lipglosses from Revlon! A+

on 3/19/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Gorgeous pop of fuchsia, this gloss is incredible. I love the formula of the Super Lustrous glosses. They're not super sticky, which is what I prefer in a gloss, but they also deliver a semi-opaque application of color. Perfect for when you don't want to wear lipstick but want some color to brighten up your face. I'm really loving this (though Coral Reef is my fave), and plan on picking up a few other colors in this line.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color!! I feel so girly and pretty and just whimsical!!! Overall, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss line has the best lipglosses and they are better than my MAC lipglasses. They have the same amount of pigmentation but the lipglasses are terrible since they are too sticky and hard to apply, and they form white lines on your lips and accentuate the chapped parts more. Anyway, back to this product, it's a very girly bright pink, however I was kinda hoping for it to have a more cool tint in it. In the container, the color looks cool pink that it does on my lips. Nonetheless, I love the color and the product and I just wish it stayed longer because it doesn't last that long. Not to mention, the price could be a bit lower for a drugstore lip gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses