L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and had to do my own makeup... and I was freaking out a little bit as I couldn't find a foundation that came in pale shades, I could layer quite heavily (for photos), would last a whole day and night, and wouldn't cake on my dry, sensitive skin. I was about to spend $80+ on Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation when I had a change of heart as the colours weren't right and I don't REALLY have that much $ to spend, and decided to grab this instead (based on the recent MUA reviews). It was a HUGE gamble as it was only 2 days before the wedding. Thankfully I have been so pleased with this little gem! I exfoliate and moisturise well, then stipple this on with my moist beautyblender sponge (I think that is the key). It goes on almost flawlessly (something quite rare for my dry skin) and you can build it up for really great coverage. It is quite wet and runny at first, which makes it easy to work with, but be warned - after about 5 minutes it all of a sudden dries/sets and is no longer malleable. This is totally fine though, as long as you have finished blending it by then (working on half your face at a time makes it easier). Set with a light powder, it lasted well all day and into the night. I am hoping this doesn't break me out in the next few days (I have sensitive skin) because if it doesn't, it will definitely be a popular feature in my makeup routine in future! One last comment - it reminds me a lot of the Revlon Colorstay in terms of how it sets and how it lasts, except I find it more runny and much more easy to blend, and less like a mask on your face. So if you like that but aren't 100% happy, try this.

ETA: This has SPF in it and I have heard that SPF can look too ghostly in flash photos, but I didn't notice this happen to me at all. It may have helped that I used a little bit of pigmented setting powder (MAC mineralize powder) and powder blush.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this. The finish isnt as dew-ey as the Photoready foundation from Revlon but this has better oil control than it. I don't get as greasy as fast with this and it looks spectacular over primer. It lasts a long time but i wouldnt say 16hrs. Maybe 12.

Having been using this for a week and love it. My skin is scarred, red and blotchy, oily in places, dry in others. Definitely lots of flaws to cover up. This make up has great coverage and I no longer even have to use my cover stick on the scars. It stays on a very long time, too. When I wash it off at night, I'm amazed at the makeup coming off. It drys to a flat matte finish and now I don't even have to use powder. Less product for me is best with all my skin issues and irritaions. Love this stuff and will keep using it.

I have been using this foundation for about three years now, and I have tried a few other foundations since but none of them have compared at all. I have very fair skin and this foundation is perfect for me (in "Classic Ivory")! It's not too thick, it doesn't make my skin oily and wearing it doesn't cause pimples or blemishes. It's great!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great foundation when you need all-over coverage that stays all day long. I've tried other foundations that just don't stick, and my oily skin drinks it up within a few hours. This one went the distance and the coverage gives your skin that perfect base. Cons are the texture can be a little hard to blend and the variety of colors isn't as extensive as I would like, unlike the truematch line. I use this for special occasions and picture times/

I have been on a foundation kick the last couple weeks here and been trying tons! I tried this one yesterday in the nude color. At first when I pumped it I was very worried. The only thing coming out of this bottle was some sort of weird oily substance and barely any foundation. I was all prepared to return this to the store. But I decided to give it a good shake and try again. Guess that did the trick. Now this nice foundation comes out, not too runny and not too thick in my opinion. I love the pump top, makes it so much easier to control the amount you use. I also applied with a brush and did sections at a time. I had a very nice "airbrushed" look to my face. I don't find it dries fast at all. My Revlon CS and EL Double Wear Light dry little bit faster. I let my foundation set for about 5 min then I lightly dusted my face with the infaillable pressed powder using my big fluffy brush and my face looked fantastic! Like another reviewer stated, it gives your face a "doll face" look. I can totally see what she is saying. It gives my skin almost a semi-matte appearance and a little more natural looking then Revlon. Even though my face looked matte, I still had this slight dewey but not shiney look coming through. I will say by end of night my nose did get little shiney, so I feel with this foundation you need to bring your pressed powder and have on hand for touch ups. I don't get shiney with Revlon CS. I didn't find offensive odor to the foundation either. I was like wow this stuff is nice for DS brand! I had no problems washing the makeup off later that night. The makeup was on my face all day, and didn't seem to fade at all either. I would definatley buy this one again, but if will be awhile before I need to!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing foundation. I have SUPER sensitive skin that is combination. Since it's winter time, my skin is normal/lightly dry. This make-up did not break me out or irritate my skin. I actually think it makes my skin smoother, but that might be my imagination. When I would use Maybelline liquid mousse, my face would be shiny in 3 hours and the make-up would disappear by lunch time. With this foundation, there is no disappearing act. It lasts ALL day, and it has a VERY natural look. It is not shiny all day, but it's also not too matte. Make-up that is matte tends to look like I'm wearing make-up. The color (Sun Beige) matches my skintone really well, but it doesn't look good in pictures. That is the only bad thing I can say about this foundaiton. DO NOT take pictures in this foundation. I think because it is SPF that it absorbs the light, and I look like a ghost. But, other than that it's wonderful. It comes off easily with soap and water (unlike Revlon colorstay). Have fun :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hard to blend - i use foundation or stippling brushes, looks good after applying but doesnt last long - cakey, oily and mask like after a couple of hours. i wanna finish the bottle so i "cut it" w/ moisturizer and another foundation for a more dewey, natural look.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am, like many others a Rev Girl: Caramel 13, Color Stay for many years now, however, the coverage i find not to be that great, especially on my post operate scares on my face. It's beautifully matt and i always look fresh & feel confident when wearing it.

About 4 months ago i've tried the Loreal Infallible Make up, Soft Sable 620, I LOVE THE EVEN COVERAGE, it's awesome,,, but after 2 hours (not even) i shine heavily and have to sit & pat my face all day, NOT TO MENTION THE BREAK OUTS.
I love this product, but i find it very messy. I wear a black uniform to the office with white shirts & the smudging doesn't do it for me. My colar is always dirty. When i touch my face, i have to wipe my hands with hygiene wipes all the time, coz my paperwork gets dirty if i don't wipe them. Why does it rub off and smear when it's suppose to be INFALLIBLE?

I thought i would get the Infallible effect that i have with my Lipstick... but not at all. Is there something wrong with the product i have. I have bought a 3rd bottle from 2 other stores just to be sure that its not an old item... but i get the same result every time.

Please help!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Okay, so I ran our of my usuall foundation (Revlon Colourstay) and we had a party one night so I borrowed my friends foundation which was the Infallible. I thought that this wouldn't even compare to my Colourstay...but I was well and truly proven wrong. Its much more light weight and feels smooth when applying, colourstay can look very cakey if you even just put on a little too much. After hours of having a bit to drink and dancing all night, I went to the toilet and looked in the mirror and I just thought my face would be a mess but NO..my makeup still look pretty much perfect!!! I was extremly suprised! Usually my colourstay doesn't even last like that! I really liked the pump bottle. So handy. Its exspnsive..$37 or something like that. Much like colourstay so I buy off the internet. One thing I didnt like was that it dries very quickly...so you've really gotta blend it in quick. I currently have this foundation on order! Cant wait to see how it go's!