December 18, 2014 | 920 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jen0farc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation when you need all-over coverage that stays all day long. I've tried other foundations that just don't stick, and my oily skin drinks it up within a few hours. This one went the distance and the coverage gives your skin that perfect base. Cons are the texture can be a little hard to blend and the variety of colors isn't as extensive as I would like, unlike the truematch line. I use this for special occasions and picture times/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by cheriebeary73

I have been on a foundation kick the last couple weeks here and been trying tons! I tried this one yesterday in the nude color. At first when I pumped it I was very worried. The only thing coming out of this bottle was some sort of weird oily substance and barely any foundation. I was all prepared to return this to the store. But I decided to give it a good shake and try again. Guess that did the trick. Now this nice foundation comes out, not too runny and not too thick in my opinion. I love the pump top, makes it so much easier to control the amount you use. I also applied with a brush and did sections at a time. I had a very nice "airbrushed" look to my face. I don't find it dries fast at all. My Revlon CS and EL Double Wear Light dry little bit faster. I let my foundation set for about 5 min then I lightly dusted my face with the infaillable pressed powder using my big fluffy brush and my face looked fantastic! Like another reviewer stated, it gives your face a "doll face" look. I can totally see what she is saying. It gives my skin almost a semi-matte appearance and a little more natural looking then Revlon. Even though my face looked matte, I still had this slight dewey but not shiney look coming through. I will say by end of night my nose did get little shiney, so I feel with this foundation you need to bring your pressed powder and have on hand for touch ups. I don't get shiney with Revlon CS. I didn't find offensive odor to the foundation either. I was like wow this stuff is nice for DS brand! I had no problems washing the makeup off later that night. The makeup was on my face all day, and didn't seem to fade at all either. I would definatley buy this one again, but if will be awhile before I need to!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing foundation. I have SUPER sensitive skin that is combination. Since it's winter time, my skin is normal/lightly dry. This make-up did not break me out or irritate my skin. I actually think it makes my skin smoother, but that might be my imagination. When I would use Maybelline liquid mousse, my face would be shiny in 3 hours and the make-up would disappear by lunch time. With this foundation, there is no disappearing act. It lasts ALL day, and it has a VERY natural look. It is not shiny all day, but it's also not too matte. Make-up that is matte tends to look like I'm wearing make-up. The color (Sun Beige) matches my skintone really well, but it doesn't look good in pictures. That is the only bad thing I can say about this foundaiton. DO NOT take pictures in this foundation. I think because it is SPF that it absorbs the light, and I look like a ghost. But, other than that it's wonderful. It comes off easily with soap and water (unlike Revlon colorstay). Have fun :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by katcee

hard to blend - i use foundation or stippling brushes, looks good after applying but doesnt last long - cakey, oily and mask like after a couple of hours. i wanna finish the bottle so i "cut it" w/ moisturizer and another foundation for a more dewey, natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by VernaH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am, like many others a Rev Girl: Caramel 13, Color Stay for many years now, however, the coverage i find not to be that great, especially on my post operate scares on my face. It's beautifully matt and i always look fresh & feel confident when wearing it.

About 4 months ago i've tried the Loreal Infallible Make up, Soft Sable 620, I LOVE THE EVEN COVERAGE, it's awesome,,, but after 2 hours (not even) i shine heavily and have to sit & pat my face all day, NOT TO MENTION THE BREAK OUTS.
I love this product, but i find it very messy. I wear a black uniform to the office with white shirts & the smudging doesn't do it for me. My colar is always dirty. When i touch my face, i have to wipe my hands with hygiene wipes all the time, coz my paperwork gets dirty if i don't wipe them. Why does it rub off and smear when it's suppose to be INFALLIBLE?

I thought i would get the Infallible effect that i have with my Lipstick... but not at all. Is there something wrong with the product i have. I have bought a 3rd bottle from 2 other stores just to be sure that its not an old item... but i get the same result every time.

Please help!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NicB04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I ran our of my usuall foundation (Revlon Colourstay) and we had a party one night so I borrowed my friends foundation which was the Infallible. I thought that this wouldn't even compare to my Colourstay...but I was well and truly proven wrong. Its much more light weight and feels smooth when applying, colourstay can look very cakey if you even just put on a little too much. After hours of having a bit to drink and dancing all night, I went to the toilet and looked in the mirror and I just thought my face would be a mess but NO..my makeup still look pretty much perfect!!! I was extremly suprised! Usually my colourstay doesn't even last like that! I really liked the pump bottle. So handy. Its exspnsive..$37 or something like that. Much like colourstay so I buy off the internet. One thing I didnt like was that it dries very quickly...so you've really gotta blend it in quick. I currently have this foundation on order! Cant wait to see how it go's!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This clogged my pores like crazy! And I am not even acne-prone. The acne on my forehead took months to go away after i stopped using it. It has never come back since. It only showed up after using this foundation so I am certain this was the culprit. It was awful because I never even had acne before and I was afraid I ruined my skin for life! I wouldn't even go near this foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ashk36

coverage is pretty amazing. i have acne scars that can be quite a pain to cover. usually i use a decent concealer after foundation and conceal spot by spot, which can take quite a while. with this, i don't have to spend as much time doing that except for on really red spots, which isn't as time consuming. also, it stays put quite well. the first few times i wore it after buying recently, i made sure to scrub this mess off completely, because i had a bad feeling that i hadn't used it in so long because it broke me out. i was correct. i used it for halloween, got prettyyyy drunk, and went to bed with a full face of makeup. panicked in the morning, washed my face, and i thought i was safe. negative. a week later i had like 10 new pimples sprouting up here and there. i'd been clear for quite some time now, so needless to say i was pretty pissed at myself for not washing my face after halloween. don't make that mistake if you're acne-prone. i think as long as you're not wearing it for more than 4 or 5 hours, and you make sure you remove all of your makeup, you should be safe. but for the sake of your skin, DO NOT SLEEP IN THIS MESS!! i know that's obvious and that was my f-up, but ya know, just a reminder anyways. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sheejee

This is my MOST FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME!!!! :O

I can't believe I have finally found a foundation that I actually LOVE to wear. I have a lot of acne scars and I used to use the disgusting Revlon Colorstay to hide these scars, but I just absolutely HATED the thick consistency of Revlon Colorstay that made it such a chore to apply foundation and I used to dread using this product.

I took a chance on Loreal Infallible, and I will now never use ANY other foundation (except for Clinique Acne Solutions foundation which I also love, but not as much as Loreal Infallible).

This is simply a stunning foundation, and I too find the low review baffling as the only problem I have ever faced with this foundation is that it does NOT work well with any silicone primer!!!! But it's such a good foundation that it honestly does NOT need you to use a primer with it, so it's basically just ultimately saving you more money in the end :)

LOVE THIS and will use it forever. HG, period.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got this on clearance at target I think I paid $2-$3 biggest waste of money. This foundations absolute garbage its like water, actually I think applying water on my face would look better then this. I forgot what shade I got but I know I had it for all of a month before I gave it away to one of my moms friends. I wouldn't waste my money on this at all, after I applied it maybe 3 hours later it was gone it didn't last long at all which is disappointing...so much for lasting 16 hours.