September 30, 2014 | 1597 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by katcee

hard to blend - i use foundation or stippling brushes, looks good after applying but doesnt last long - cakey, oily and mask like after a couple of hours. i wanna finish the bottle so i "cut it" w/ moisturizer and another foundation for a more dewey, natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by VernaH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am, like many others a Rev Girl: Caramel 13, Color Stay for many years now, however, the coverage i find not to be that great, especially on my post operate scares on my face. It's beautifully matt and i always look fresh & feel confident when wearing it.

About 4 months ago i've tried the Loreal Infallible Make up, Soft Sable 620, I LOVE THE EVEN COVERAGE, it's awesome,,, but after 2 hours (not even) i shine heavily and have to sit & pat my face all day, NOT TO MENTION THE BREAK OUTS.
I love this product, but i find it very messy. I wear a black uniform to the office with white shirts & the smudging doesn't do it for me. My colar is always dirty. When i touch my face, i have to wipe my hands with hygiene wipes all the time, coz my paperwork gets dirty if i don't wipe them. Why does it rub off and smear when it's suppose to be INFALLIBLE?

I thought i would get the Infallible effect that i have with my Lipstick... but not at all. Is there something wrong with the product i have. I have bought a 3rd bottle from 2 other stores just to be sure that its not an old item... but i get the same result every time.

Please help!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NicB04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I ran our of my usuall foundation (Revlon Colourstay) and we had a party one night so I borrowed my friends foundation which was the Infallible. I thought that this wouldn't even compare to my Colourstay...but I was well and truly proven wrong. Its much more light weight and feels smooth when applying, colourstay can look very cakey if you even just put on a little too much. After hours of having a bit to drink and dancing all night, I went to the toilet and looked in the mirror and I just thought my face would be a mess but NO..my makeup still look pretty much perfect!!! I was extremly suprised! Usually my colourstay doesn't even last like that! I really liked the pump bottle. So handy. Its exspnsive..$37 or something like that. Much like colourstay so I buy off the internet. One thing I didnt like was that it dries very quickly...so you've really gotta blend it in quick. I currently have this foundation on order! Cant wait to see how it go's!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This clogged my pores like crazy! And I am not even acne-prone. The acne on my forehead took months to go away after i stopped using it. It has never come back since. It only showed up after using this foundation so I am certain this was the culprit. It was awful because I never even had acne before and I was afraid I ruined my skin for life! I wouldn't even go near this foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ashk36

coverage is pretty amazing. i have acne scars that can be quite a pain to cover. usually i use a decent concealer after foundation and conceal spot by spot, which can take quite a while. with this, i don't have to spend as much time doing that except for on really red spots, which isn't as time consuming. also, it stays put quite well. the first few times i wore it after buying recently, i made sure to scrub this mess off completely, because i had a bad feeling that i hadn't used it in so long because it broke me out. i was correct. i used it for halloween, got prettyyyy drunk, and went to bed with a full face of makeup. panicked in the morning, washed my face, and i thought i was safe. negative. a week later i had like 10 new pimples sprouting up here and there. i'd been clear for quite some time now, so needless to say i was pretty pissed at myself for not washing my face after halloween. don't make that mistake if you're acne-prone. i think as long as you're not wearing it for more than 4 or 5 hours, and you make sure you remove all of your makeup, you should be safe. but for the sake of your skin, DO NOT SLEEP IN THIS MESS!! i know that's obvious and that was my f-up, but ya know, just a reminder anyways. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sheejee

This is my MOST FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME!!!! :O

I can't believe I have finally found a foundation that I actually LOVE to wear. I have a lot of acne scars and I used to use the disgusting Revlon Colorstay to hide these scars, but I just absolutely HATED the thick consistency of Revlon Colorstay that made it such a chore to apply foundation and I used to dread using this product.

I took a chance on Loreal Infallible, and I will now never use ANY other foundation (except for Clinique Acne Solutions foundation which I also love, but not as much as Loreal Infallible).

This is simply a stunning foundation, and I too find the low review baffling as the only problem I have ever faced with this foundation is that it does NOT work well with any silicone primer!!!! But it's such a good foundation that it honestly does NOT need you to use a primer with it, so it's basically just ultimately saving you more money in the end :)

LOVE THIS and will use it forever. HG, period.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got this on clearance at target I think I paid $2-$3 biggest waste of money. This foundations absolute garbage its like water, actually I think applying water on my face would look better then this. I forgot what shade I got but I know I had it for all of a month before I gave it away to one of my moms friends. I wouldn't waste my money on this at all, after I applied it maybe 3 hours later it was gone it didn't last long at all which is disappointing...so much for lasting 16 hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

HATE HATE HATE HATE ! This Product ---__-- ! I Wont Buy This Product Anymore I Bouqht This Foundation Like 3-4 Months Aqo And Ive Only Used It Like 2 Times I DONT Like It AT ALL , Because It looks so fake you can tell riqht off your wearing foundation and it tends to brake me out Ew ! and its fades really quick (within an hour or so) the pakage is qood because it has a pump but other then that i HATE IT ! I WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN THE BEST ONE IS THE REVLON COLORSTAY ! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

This is the first day I’ve tried this and so far I love it. It was so easy to get natural looking coverage that set perfectly without looking too matte or too shiny, very similar to Revlon Colorstay I got the perfect shade; Nude Beige, which is a yellow-toned light shade. I love the fact that this has SPF20. This is a medium to full coverage foundation. Now we’ll see how long it lasts, I’ll update. UPDATE: I don't think this lasted as long as I had hoped. It got a little shiny, and melted a bit, but I will also say that I put it thru a VERY rough day. So, again, I will update once I've worn it again. UPDATE: My favorite long-wearing foundation. Wore this on my wedding day and my makeup looked great the entire time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by chrissypoo327

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely thrilled with this foundation! I normally wear a mineral or powder foundation, but as I'm getting older (53) and drier, while they work in the summer because I'm combination then, for winter they were starting to look a li'l cakey. I was actually still pretty happy with the Palladio wet/dry foundation, but my daughter had this L'Oreal one sitting out and I tried it for the heck of it. It gave me the most natural, flawless look I have ever experienced with any type of foundation. It also is as long-lasting as it's claims, as well. I would call the finish satin (vs. matte) but I had no need to powder or blot all day and I was out grocery shopping, etc. and it did get a little warm out. Would definitely repurchase. Some have said they didn't like the (heavy) glass bottle, but I rather like the glass, although I could see it being a pain to carry in your purse. I should also add that I use a primer under this, and I apply it with a foundation brush, using downward strokes. I find this foundation gives great coverage with a relatively small amount ... I have large pores on my cheeks near my nose, and a few red capillaries showing, and this covers them perfectly.