October 1, 2014 | 1807 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match super-blendable blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by bells1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice! I have been wearing makeup for 20+ years and this is a first. I have tried several different brands of blush from drugstores with no luck(my fall back has been bare minerals the past couple of years). I didn't have high expectations with this, but thought I would give it a shot. What a surprise this ended up being. I bought the "warm chaud" color and I really do like it. It's not too heavy and goes on very even. Now I am anxious to try some of the other colors that have been recommended here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

True Match's blushes are my all time favourite powder blushes. They are so finely milled, pigmented, and blendable. I know some people may hate the brushes that come with them, but I actually like them! I prefer using them than my sephora pro brushes (which are great btw!) since it's more convenient and cuts down on having to wash my brushes so much. I applaud L'oreal on this blush line, and hope they never discontinue.
Would buy again?: Yes!
Recommend?: Yes!
Price: $10.00 at WalMart
Colours purchased: Soft sable, Baby blossom, (will definitely buy more!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Manet

Just like the foundation and the powder in the TrueMatch line, this is wonderful! Again, it's the perfect blush for my skintone and it is indeed very blendable, thus making it look pretty natural on me. I'm a W7 so I use the W7-W8 blush.I love the packaging too. It comes with a little angled blush brush and a little mirror. This is totally my go to blush, it's always in my purse and I would buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TheFashionSpaz

I really like this blush. It's true; the blush is very blendable. You won't have to worry about getting too much on the brush and looking like a clown. It's very easy to blend. I love the light pink color. It looks very natural on my cheeks, and adds just a little color so it doesn't look like I'm wearing blush really. I love how there's a littttttle bit of shimmer. It gives my face a pretty glow. It like it better than my MAC blush. I definetly reccomend this blush! Most definetly my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by LaFemmNoir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes, I think I would recommend this; for it is cheap, does blend easily, and is well pigmented. The packaging does it's purpose, though you really should throw away the dinky brush. The applicator has to be swept across the product to pick anything up, and the powder at the top is very 'dusty', so the act of sweeping the brush tends to set the loose particles into a flurry and careening over the compact and onto clothing.

But the sparkles ...

I've realized that sparkled pigments look garish on my skin, so if you aren't partial to them stay clear. If they do you well though, this blush will be a wonderful addition to your collection. I ended up giving this to a friend ... this was before MUA - how I wish I could have swapped it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kimintex

I own this blush in two shades - baby blossom (C1-2) abd tender rose (C3-4). In general, this is a GREAT blush. As the title says, it really is super-blendable. The color goes on light, so it's hard to screw it up by layering too much on unless you're really trying. It doesn't break out my skin and it stays put all day. I love the compact design and the brush works great. However, two caveats - 1) I bought the tender rose compact over two months after baby blossom, but it's already fallen apart and the bottom broke off; and 2) I went to Target in search of more baby blossom because it's such a great spring color. They had two in stock and were labeled baby blossom, but looked NOTHING like the baby blossom I already have. I don't know if they were old and faded or factory screw-ups, but I didn't take any chances. I went elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by MySexyBoo1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for True Match Blush in C 3-4 Tender Rose.

Packaging is a 3.5 (brush is joke, but love the mini mirror)
Color is very nice a true cool pink. Makes me look very healthy in that just from outside look. So far wears well on an olier skin. Application is smooth (over powder). I'm a golden olive skin tone.

Overall would reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by chechi

I got this blush in sweet ginger (n 7-8) - i think this shade suits East Indian/Hispanic skin tones. The regular price is $$$ for a drug store brand and it is a little tricky to open initially. But it's a nice orangy brown shade and I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by corrinetam

I have this in "innocent flush" and it's in a beautiful natural looking colour that's just the right amount of pink with a touch of peach. The texture is very smooth and the staying power is quite decent. I love the packaging, but the brush is quite useless -- not that it matters, since I always use a big blush brush anyway!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by 3lizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in innocent flush (n3-4) even though I'm n123 in concealer. I use it allover my cheeks and put MAC blushcreme in laid back on the apples and it looks really cute and natural. This blush has good staying power and I like the whole number system, but they're too chalky. I don't like shimmery blushes, but I wish this had more of a satin finish. Its also a bit expensive for a d/s brand.