L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/17/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I’m currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and I’m loving L’Oreal True Match blushes! I love the texture—very smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, it’s approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. The staying power is okay, I usually need to re-apply after 4-6 hours. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthless—hence, the 4 lippies. I have BARELY BLUSHING, a warm coral’ish rose with a hint of silver shimmer, and INNOCENT FLUSH, a neutral toned matte peach. Both colors work perfectly with my olive-tan skin, awesome for spring and summer looks. I love wearing them together, layering Barely Blushing over Innocent Flush.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this blush is okay, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is nice but the color recommended for my skin color is very subdued, but not necessarily in a good way. it is very hard to tell i am actually wearing any blush, which makes me reach for it less and less, why bother putting it on if it looks like i am not wearing any at all? i am still on the search for my perfect blush, hopefully my search ends soon!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received many compliments when using this flush. It has some shimmer so it does give a natural glow. But it causes my sensitive skin to be flaky.

on 1/25/2009 2:45:00 PM

great blush! not shimmery at all unlike some blushes from maybelline and chichi..very comparable to clinique's blushes..doesnt break me out too! :)

on 1/23/2009 5:55:00 PM

Nice! I have been wearing makeup for 20+ years and this is a first. I have tried several different brands of blush from drugstores with no luck(my fall back has been bare minerals the past couple of years). I didn't have high expectations with this, but thought I would give it a shot. What a surprise this ended up being. I bought the "warm chaud" color and I really do like it. It's not too heavy and goes on very even. Now I am anxious to try some of the other colors that have been recommended here.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

True Match's blushes are my all time favourite powder blushes. They are so finely milled, pigmented, and blendable. I know some people may hate the brushes that come with them, but I actually like them! I prefer using them than my sephora pro brushes (which are great btw!) since it's more convenient and cuts down on having to wash my brushes so much. I applaud L'oreal on this blush line, and hope they never discontinue.
Would buy again?: Yes!
Recommend?: Yes!
Price: $10.00 at WalMart
Colours purchased: Soft sable, Baby blossom, (will definitely buy more!)

on 9/4/2008 12:49:00 AM

Just like the foundation and the powder in the TrueMatch line, this is wonderful! Again, it's the perfect blush for my skintone and it is indeed very blendable, thus making it look pretty natural on me. I'm a W7 so I use the W7-W8 blush.I love the packaging too. It comes with a little angled blush brush and a little mirror. This is totally my go to blush, it's always in my purse and I would buy this again and again.

I really like this blush. It's true; the blush is very blendable. You won't have to worry about getting too much on the brush and looking like a clown. It's very easy to blend. I love the light pink color. It looks very natural on my cheeks, and adds just a little color so it doesn't look like I'm wearing blush really. I love how there's a littttttle bit of shimmer. It gives my face a pretty glow. It like it better than my MAC blush. I definetly reccomend this blush! Most definetly my favorite.

on 6/14/2008 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Yes, I think I would recommend this; for it is cheap, does blend easily, and is well pigmented. The packaging does it's purpose, though you really should throw away the dinky brush. The applicator has to be swept across the product to pick anything up, and the powder at the top is very 'dusty', so the act of sweeping the brush tends to set the loose particles into a flurry and careening over the compact and onto clothing.

But the sparkles ...

I've realized that sparkled pigments look garish on my skin, so if you aren't partial to them stay clear. If they do you well though, this blush will be a wonderful addition to your collection. I ended up giving this to a friend ... this was before MUA - how I wish I could have swapped it!

on 3/15/2008 7:58:00 PM

I own this blush in two shades - baby blossom (C1-2) abd tender rose (C3-4). In general, this is a GREAT blush. As the title says, it really is super-blendable. The color goes on light, so it's hard to screw it up by layering too much on unless you're really trying. It doesn't break out my skin and it stays put all day. I love the compact design and the brush works great. However, two caveats - 1) I bought the tender rose compact over two months after baby blossom, but it's already fallen apart and the bottom broke off; and 2) I went to Target in search of more baby blossom because it's such a great spring color. They had two in stock and were labeled baby blossom, but looked NOTHING like the baby blossom I already have. I don't know if they were old and faded or factory screw-ups, but I didn't take any chances. I went elsewhere.

Popular Blush Products