October 31, 2014 | 1401 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Gogogo

PASS! Maybe I'll use it when summer comes around, but for now it makes me too matte and too pink! They need to make more shades because this blends in very well regardless, but not everyone in the world is 1 of 4 shades! The price is exceptional, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by VelvetteBleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! After reading the other positive reviews I picked some up at the drug store...I gave a lippie for packaging because there is NO packaging to have to pry apart. I love the little bottle, perfect purse size, but the product itself went on beautifully and looks so natural. I've got foundations & moisurizers from Chanel, Lancome and others and the qualiity is not better than this! I used to think I had to spend a lot of money at department stores to get quality, but not so! Yes there are good ones a dept. stores, but for the price and quality of this w & w (kinda wish they'd change their name since they've changed so many of their formulas to give a quality product) I will definately purchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome value for what you get. It is a decent foundation and I think it has more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but I like it a lot. This is a very good color for my tanned skin and it's not too yellow or orange. It looks natural and it goes on smooth. I love the squeeze container.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfan123

This product is awesome!!! Let me say I am extremely picky with my face products, especially foundation! I am close to an NC37/40 and this suits me great. It may be considered more than a tinted moisturizer since it does give a decent amt of coverage. I apply this with my fingertips and top off with Mac's MSFN in medium dark. I have to mention I've tried Chanel, Dior, Mac, Nars, Clinique, MUF, and so many more foundations and this has been my Fav! Not greasy or dry...just perfect! The price can't be beat...what else can I say :) Give it a try!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

I never thought about buying wnw after my preteen years, but I thought to give them another chance. I love this light weight tined moisturizer. It gives I leaves my face looking awake and with a nice very light sheen. This is a great value especially when its on bogo.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bah. this made me blotchy and orange. It could work on the right person though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by smiley13tree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has SPF 15 in it with 1 fl. oz. of product. The only downside of this product I can find is that it's not oil-free! I haven't broken out from this, but I consider my skin to be quite resistant. It doesn't really have a scent, which is good. The packaging is easy enough to use, just a tube. It blends very easily and doesn't feel heavy at all. I do find that it can look a bit white when there's flash photography b/c of the SPF in it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by misn0mer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product after hearing that it became everyone's HG tinted moisturizer post purchase. It seemed to be the perfect product too: wildly affordable, good color matching, good compact packaging, and good coverage.
What I love about this product is the fact that the packaging is really small and compact (great for traveling), that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and that it is so affordable for a substantial amount of product.
What i don't like about this product however, is the consistency. I find it to be too thick for my liking, and I also find that it dries much too quickly. The coverage is more than a TM, more like a very sheer coverage foundation, but even so, I find it an odd combination that it is so thick, dries so quickly, yet covers so little. (Though I think the thick consistency is what I dislike most about this product)
The finish is also very matte. I think building up this product for coverage would make one look very cakey. It lacks the dewy/luminizing finish I look for in my tinted moisturizers.
I'm going back to my Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer which sadly is about 7 times the price of this product, but works alot better for me. I would recommend this product for those who don't mind the matte finish and thick consistency. This product would be great for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by saluuna

Since I saw that this tinted moisturizer was a top pick here at MUA, I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad I did. I have tried a lot of different foundations to use on my skin, but this one not only moisturizes, protects, and sinks into my skin, it doesn't break me out! So long as I don't put too much on my face, this stuff looks so natural compared to the other foundations I have tried. My only setback for this product is that it is a little darker than my natural skin tone, so I have to be especially careful in blending so no one can see the foundation line. One other thing is that the cap broke on me, but other than these two things, I'm really happy with this product and its price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by crumpet71

Well, I must say, Wet N Wild strikes again! This is so impressive. The packaging is small, portable, and hygenic. The coverage is like a light foundation, not just a tinted moisturizer. The coverage went waaaay beyond my modest expectations. Most importantly, it has a MATTE finish as opposed to the more fluid, slightly greasy finishes most TMs offer. I wish it had a higher spf than15 but that is a minor issue. I am very fair but use this color in the summer since I never get sun on my face but can't go around with a face 5 shades darker than the rest of me. So, I use a self-tanner on my face and use this as my makeup. It is very blendable. As a bonus, I follow up with the all W N W Natural Pressed Powder (powder foundation) and my skin look absolutely flawless. The staying power is good The price is unbeatable and this brand makes it possible to try lots of different products and looks without breaking the bank.

Makeup snobs should really take notice.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No