Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

on 3/26/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product. Sometimes it can look orange. I might buy it again if I don't find something else to try once I'm out of it.

on 3/21/2010 3:28:00 PM

First of all the picture shown here looks nothing like the product color. Secondly, this is the BEST natural looking bronzer I have ever used. Not dirty looking, not too heavy, and works with pale skin (if you haven't seen the sun in awhile :)!)

Not too shimmery and not too orange-y! Great for daywear!

on 3/14/2010 6:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overall its a good bronzer the only thing i dont like is the shimmer there is very little shimmer in this bronzer but i like my face to be 100% matt

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is absolutely my HG bronzer. This is my second year of using it, and I'm sure I'll buy this again when it runs out. I have skin that is basically fair but can also tan in the sun, and I can use "Sunkissed" all year around. I use this as both and all-over bronzer and a blush. Once I've applied loose powder, I take a kabuki brush and dust the ends in the bronzer and just dab it all over my face. I have a hint of sun-kissed tan and glow but there is no telltale shine or shimmer, just a healthy look. I also dust under the cheekbones for blush and it doesn't look like you're wearing blush, just contours the face. I think this color is perfect for all light to medium skintones and doesn't make you look oily, shiny, or fake-baked. It's about $24 usd and well worth the price. Love it.

on 2/8/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like this bronzer. It's very easy to use every day. I need to use a light hand because I am pale. But I love that it is a full compact so it lasts forever! Won't need to buy another one anytime soon but once I run out, will likely repurchase.

on 11/5/2009 6:13:00 PM

Such a beautiful color on me! Oh, how I loved it. Unfortunately, it cracked and crumbled after just two weeks, and then my mom dumped it all over the floor. :( I was so heartbroken. "Sunkissed" is a soft brown with hints of shimmer, and oh-so-pretty on fair skin. I got tons of compliments when I wore this.

Edit+

Bought a second compact of this, and it crumbled AGAIN. This powder is just too fine for me to travel with. :(

on 10/14/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like how it looks on my skin but it makes me break out. So I only use it on occasion.

on 10/4/2009 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this all over my face to give my face a natural looking glow. This does not at all look orange on my tan NC 42-43 skin. In fact, it matches my skin...it's just a bit more "glowy"/pigmented.

on 8/17/2009 3:33:00 AM

I bought this without even testing on my skin, based on the reviews here and now if I could only have one make up product, this would be it. It gives my light, yellow untertoned skin a natural healthy glow throughout the year. I use this as an all over bronzer in summer and as a blush in winter. I like the fact that the brush has a case of its own but it would be more convenient for me if it was fitted within the blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! ive been using it for years. im very fair skinned in the winter and i use this...doesnt make me orangey looking at all. gives a nice sheen and color lasts long...highly recommend! ;)

Popular Bronzers