Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

I obsolutely LOVE this bronzer I have it in "sun kissed" its not too shimmery and its the perfect shade! I will be repurchasing this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product. Sometimes it can look orange. I might buy it again if I don't find something else to try once I'm out of it.

First of all the picture shown here looks nothing like the product color. Secondly, this is the BEST natural looking bronzer I have ever used. Not dirty looking, not too heavy, and works with pale skin (if you haven't seen the sun in awhile :)!)

Not too shimmery and not too orange-y! Great for daywear!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overall its a good bronzer the only thing i dont like is the shimmer there is very little shimmer in this bronzer but i like my face to be 100% matt

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is absolutely my HG bronzer. This is my second year of using it, and I'm sure I'll buy this again when it runs out. I have skin that is basically fair but can also tan in the sun, and I can use "Sunkissed" all year around. I use this as both and all-over bronzer and a blush. Once I've applied loose powder, I take a kabuki brush and dust the ends in the bronzer and just dab it all over my face. I have a hint of sun-kissed tan and glow but there is no telltale shine or shimmer, just a healthy look. I also dust under the cheekbones for blush and it doesn't look like you're wearing blush, just contours the face. I think this color is perfect for all light to medium skintones and doesn't make you look oily, shiny, or fake-baked. It's about $24 usd and well worth the price. Love it.

I like this bronzer. It's very easy to use every day. I need to use a light hand because I am pale. But I love that it is a full compact so it lasts forever! Won't need to buy another one anytime soon but once I run out, will likely repurchase.

Such a beautiful color on me! Oh, how I loved it. Unfortunately, it cracked and crumbled after just two weeks, and then my mom dumped it all over the floor. :( I was so heartbroken. "Sunkissed" is a soft brown with hints of shimmer, and oh-so-pretty on fair skin. I got tons of compliments when I wore this.

Edit+

Bought a second compact of this, and it crumbled AGAIN. This powder is just too fine for me to travel with. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like how it looks on my skin but it makes me break out. So I only use it on occasion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this all over my face to give my face a natural looking glow. This does not at all look orange on my tan NC 42-43 skin. In fact, it matches my skin...it's just a bit more "glowy"/pigmented.

I bought this without even testing on my skin, based on the reviews here and now if I could only have one make up product, this would be it. It gives my light, yellow untertoned skin a natural healthy glow throughout the year. I use this as an all over bronzer in summer and as a blush in winter. I like the fact that the brush has a case of its own but it would be more convenient for me if it was fitted within the blush.

Popular Bronzers