August 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by benny143

First of all the picture shown here looks nothing like the product color. Secondly, this is the BEST natural looking bronzer I have ever used. Not dirty looking, not too heavy, and works with pale skin (if you haven't seen the sun in awhile :)!)

Not too shimmery and not too orange-y! Great for daywear!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by jod84

overall its a good bronzer the only thing i dont like is the shimmer there is very little shimmer in this bronzer but i like my face to be 100% matt

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by sloanepeterson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my HG bronzer. This is my second year of using it, and I'm sure I'll buy this again when it runs out. I have skin that is basically fair but can also tan in the sun, and I can use "Sunkissed" all year around. I use this as both and all-over bronzer and a blush. Once I've applied loose powder, I take a kabuki brush and dust the ends in the bronzer and just dab it all over my face. I have a hint of sun-kissed tan and glow but there is no telltale shine or shimmer, just a healthy look. I also dust under the cheekbones for blush and it doesn't look like you're wearing blush, just contours the face. I think this color is perfect for all light to medium skintones and doesn't make you look oily, shiny, or fake-baked. It's about $24 usd and well worth the price. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I like this bronzer. It's very easy to use every day. I need to use a light hand because I am pale. But I love that it is a full compact so it lasts forever! Won't need to buy another one anytime soon but once I run out, will likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a beautiful color on me! Oh, how I loved it. Unfortunately, it cracked and crumbled after just two weeks, and then my mom dumped it all over the floor. :( I was so heartbroken. "Sunkissed" is a soft brown with hints of shimmer, and oh-so-pretty on fair skin. I got tons of compliments when I wore this.

Edit+

Bought a second compact of this, and it crumbled AGAIN. This powder is just too fine for me to travel with. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

I like how it looks on my skin but it makes me break out. So I only use it on occasion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this all over my face to give my face a natural looking glow. This does not at all look orange on my tan NC 42-43 skin. In fact, it matches my skin...it's just a bit more "glowy"/pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ozlema

I bought this without even testing on my skin, based on the reviews here and now if I could only have one make up product, this would be it. It gives my light, yellow untertoned skin a natural healthy glow throughout the year. I use this as an all over bronzer in summer and as a blush in winter. I like the fact that the brush has a case of its own but it would be more convenient for me if it was fitted within the blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by LindsayLovesYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! ive been using it for years. im very fair skinned in the winter and i use this...doesnt make me orangey looking at all. gives a nice sheen and color lasts long...highly recommend! ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Skinneddknees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this bronzer was just ok, i think it was this color but idk. i thought it was really great at first but realized later on that it made my olive skin look too pink.. weird huh, cus usually people say bronzers are making them look orange. but anyway, my face ended up being a different color than the rest of my skin, not just a shade darker or lighter but literally a different color. too pinky. so, i am on the search for another bronzer... dont get me wrong, this one is great, but only for people with pink undertones. i wish they had more color options.