April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I like this bronzer. It's very easy to use every day. I need to use a light hand because I am pale. But I love that it is a full compact so it lasts forever! Won't need to buy another one anytime soon but once I run out, will likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a beautiful color on me! Oh, how I loved it. Unfortunately, it cracked and crumbled after just two weeks, and then my mom dumped it all over the floor. :( I was so heartbroken. "Sunkissed" is a soft brown with hints of shimmer, and oh-so-pretty on fair skin. I got tons of compliments when I wore this.

Edit+

Bought a second compact of this, and it crumbled AGAIN. This powder is just too fine for me to travel with. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

I like how it looks on my skin but it makes me break out. So I only use it on occasion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this all over my face to give my face a natural looking glow. This does not at all look orange on my tan NC 42-43 skin. In fact, it matches my skin...it's just a bit more "glowy"/pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ozlema

I bought this without even testing on my skin, based on the reviews here and now if I could only have one make up product, this would be it. It gives my light, yellow untertoned skin a natural healthy glow throughout the year. I use this as an all over bronzer in summer and as a blush in winter. I like the fact that the brush has a case of its own but it would be more convenient for me if it was fitted within the blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by LindsayLovesYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! ive been using it for years. im very fair skinned in the winter and i use this...doesnt make me orangey looking at all. gives a nice sheen and color lasts long...highly recommend! ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Skinneddknees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this bronzer was just ok, i think it was this color but idk. i thought it was really great at first but realized later on that it made my olive skin look too pink.. weird huh, cus usually people say bronzers are making them look orange. but anyway, my face ended up being a different color than the rest of my skin, not just a shade darker or lighter but literally a different color. too pinky. so, i am on the search for another bronzer... dont get me wrong, this one is great, but only for people with pink undertones. i wish they had more color options.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

Bleh. Used to be my "favorite" bronzer, but I realized is orange with gold shimmer chunks. Not good. Period.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by feili

This product is a great everyday staple. It's consistency reminds me quite a bit of pressed powder foundation. And although there is a slight sheen to this bronzer, it is barely noticeable with very minimal glitter (which is a definite plus in my book). There is a lot product given (9.6 grams 0.33 oz which is more than 2x the size of a NARS Bronzer). The color it gives off is sort of a tan apricot and is similar to the color of NARS Zen.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sarahhxface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this product. It gives a nice looking tanish color back into your face. I use it on my cheeks and a little on my nose.