Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

on 3/14/2010 6:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overall its a good bronzer the only thing i dont like is the shimmer there is very little shimmer in this bronzer but i like my face to be 100% matt

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is absolutely my HG bronzer. This is my second year of using it, and I'm sure I'll buy this again when it runs out. I have skin that is basically fair but can also tan in the sun, and I can use "Sunkissed" all year around. I use this as both and all-over bronzer and a blush. Once I've applied loose powder, I take a kabuki brush and dust the ends in the bronzer and just dab it all over my face. I have a hint of sun-kissed tan and glow but there is no telltale shine or shimmer, just a healthy look. I also dust under the cheekbones for blush and it doesn't look like you're wearing blush, just contours the face. I think this color is perfect for all light to medium skintones and doesn't make you look oily, shiny, or fake-baked. It's about $24 usd and well worth the price. Love it.

on 2/8/2010 3:29:00 AM

I like this bronzer. It's very easy to use every day. I need to use a light hand because I am pale. But I love that it is a full compact so it lasts forever! Won't need to buy another one anytime soon but once I run out, will likely repurchase.

on 11/5/2009 6:13:00 PM

Such a beautiful color on me! Oh, how I loved it. Unfortunately, it cracked and crumbled after just two weeks, and then my mom dumped it all over the floor. :( I was so heartbroken. "Sunkissed" is a soft brown with hints of shimmer, and oh-so-pretty on fair skin. I got tons of compliments when I wore this.

Edit+

Bought a second compact of this, and it crumbled AGAIN. This powder is just too fine for me to travel with. :(

on 10/14/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like how it looks on my skin but it makes me break out. So I only use it on occasion.

on 10/4/2009 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this all over my face to give my face a natural looking glow. This does not at all look orange on my tan NC 42-43 skin. In fact, it matches my skin...it's just a bit more "glowy"/pigmented.

on 8/17/2009 3:33:00 AM

I bought this without even testing on my skin, based on the reviews here and now if I could only have one make up product, this would be it. It gives my light, yellow untertoned skin a natural healthy glow throughout the year. I use this as an all over bronzer in summer and as a blush in winter. I like the fact that the brush has a case of its own but it would be more convenient for me if it was fitted within the blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! ive been using it for years. im very fair skinned in the winter and i use this...doesnt make me orangey looking at all. gives a nice sheen and color lasts long...highly recommend! ;)

on 7/30/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this bronzer was just ok, i think it was this color but idk. i thought it was really great at first but realized later on that it made my olive skin look too pink.. weird huh, cus usually people say bronzers are making them look orange. but anyway, my face ended up being a different color than the rest of my skin, not just a shade darker or lighter but literally a different color. too pinky. so, i am on the search for another bronzer... dont get me wrong, this one is great, but only for people with pink undertones. i wish they had more color options.

on 7/22/2009 12:27:00 PM

Bleh. Used to be my "favorite" bronzer, but I realized is orange with gold shimmer chunks. Not good. Period.

Popular Bronzers