July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Humid

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by LIEHIEZE

Lovelovelove! Very pretty dark green color. This has a nice sheen to it. I love to use it on the outer corner with a lighter green or even a yellow on the lid. Also pretty as a liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by le_miau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the idea of this shadow - dark, emerald green - but I don't like the shadow itself. The texture and finish are fine and work well, it's the color that puts this off for me. Applied it turns into a brown, muddy, shimmery mess - do not want. Maybe a different finish would have made this work.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ch3ryl_xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought I would love Humid eyeshadow because I hear so many rave reviews about it, but I really do not like the colour. On my skin and with my green eyes it looks like a muddy, dirty green and is not flattering. I would not recommend it for medium skin tones w/ green eyes (from my experience). However, I think it would be a beautiful colour on other people. The texture is lovely and it is very blendable.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by maria80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I like greens I am afraid they look garish and cool on my tanned, red toned skin. So I thought I should warm this eye shadow up and paired it with Girlie, a dirty pink shade that resembles the natural colour of my eyelids, and I liked the result. I even received a couple of compliments, which never happens when I wear green. I don't think I can combine this product with anything else but warm colours, but I believe that this happens because of my skin tone and that overall this would be a great shade for some other girl, with good pigmentation, hence the high rating. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Humid was my first eyeshadow from Mac and it is still one of my favorites. It is a beautiful dark emerald green color with a subtle sheen. It is perfect for creating a green smokey eye look. I also love using it as an eyeliner because it makes my hazel eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Humid is a beautiful frosty emerald green. Greens and purples are my fav colors for eyeshadows, and I've always had this on list to buy, just never got around to it till this year. Blends well with great payoff. Must have for those who love green.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

Love love love this shadow! I use this when I want a "wilder" look - I prefer a green or navy shadow for a smokey eye. This shade is awesome and I love that MAC changed their packaging to a little flip top.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kzgraham07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing deep green... love wearing this in a smokey eye. I get a beautiful shimmery emerald green when using a black base (like NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean). Definitely making this a permanent color in my makeup collection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

It turns quite muddy on me as the day progresses, still a nice forest green but its not really the emerald shade I was hoping for. It makes a lovely eyeliner, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Such a brilliant eyeshadow! The color variety in the whole MAC line is amazing. Stays put/long-lasting, the color looks the same in the pot as it does on, and looks great!!