BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 5/24/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i really wanted to like this product, like really wanted to like it..i had heard great things about it, so i knew i had to try it...i bought it and used like just like i was suppose to, but under my brows still looked the same...(i have fair skin)..it did nothing for me..the color blended in with my skin..i even had a girl at the benefit counter try it on me and she even said it did nothing for me...i willl say though that the texture was very nice; it was soft and creamy and it blended perfectly with a finger or brush..i would not recommend this product if you have fair skin

on 5/18/2010 2:08:00 PM

Lovely product, was a bit unsure about paying 14 for it but after trying it in store i couldnt resist!!! it was between this and arch de triumph by soap and glory which was almost half the price but worth it! good for corners of the eyes and to brighten on the waterline to wake them up!

on 4/27/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the way that this product can help to cover up the tiny hairs under your brow that haven't quite grown long enough for the tweezer to pluck them but you know that you see them and it bothers you. But I discovered another use for this nifty little pencil. One morning when I woke up and saw the deep dark circles and bags, I just took that pencil and drew a line right on top of those circles. Since it is so pigmented, it really covered those suckers. Also later in the day when I glanced into the mirror, it had not budged. I am sure that the color pink has something to do with it. A versatile makeup tool.

on 4/20/2010 6:33:00 PM

I'm surprised by the 'not-so-high' reviews on this. I absolutely *love* this little crayon! Yes, you have to blend it in, but it instantly lifts your brows and gives you such a natural and polished look. This is also incredibly pigmented, so I need just a very light swipe on my finger and blend it in. The color for this is a pale pink and is completely matte. I personally prefer this to a matte beige eyeshadow, since matte's tend to look chalky. I also prefer this to a shimmery eyeshadow, since I use shimmery eyeshadows for my eyes already, when I apply a beige shimmery shadow under my brows it just looks too frosty overall- whereas Benefit High Brow is matte, a light enough color where it is noticeable but natural, and is creamy enough to where it isn't dry or chalky. I highly recommend this to others and have already gotten my sisters hooked! It wouldn't hurt to at least give this baby a try. (:

Another great use is for under my eyes. It brightens them up wonderfully! However, you have to be careful and blend blend blend- I also think this would only work for those who are fair skinned (unless you cover up with concealer afterwards).

And lastly - I've had this pencil for over half a year already and I haven't even sharpened it yet (you only need a tiny bit for each application!) and I have a full pencil left. It may seem expensive at first but you'll see that it pays itself with time.

on 4/20/2010 6:32:00 PM

I'm surprised by the 'not-so-high' reviews on this. I absolutely *love* this little crayon! Yes, you have to blend it in, but it instantly lifts your brows and gives you such a natural and polished look. This is also incredibly pigmented, so I need just a very light swipe on my finger and blend it in. The color for this is a pale pink and is completely matte. I personally prefer this to a matte beige eyeshadow, since matte's tend to look chalky. I also prefer this to a shimmery eyeshadow, since I use shimmery eyeshadows for my eyes already, when I apply a beige shimmery shadow under my eyes it just looks too frosty overall- whereas Benefit High Brow is matte, a light enough color where it is noticeable but natural, and is creamy enough to where it isn't dry or chalky. I highly recommend this to others and have already gotten my sisters hooked! It wouldn't hurt to at least give this baby a try. (:

on 4/9/2010 1:22:00 PM

I like this product, but it's nothing special. I can get the same results from a highlighter or light colored eyeshadow. However what I do like about it is that I can throw it in my makeup bag I carry around with me everyday and it doesn;t take up any room, plush it's not messy. I like being able to apply some in the corners of my eyes and my brow bone during the day when my eyes start to look tired. I wouldn't buy this again becasue of the price. I can find a nude or white shimmer eyliner pencil for a lot less that will do the same job.

on 3/23/2010 6:55:00 AM

No survival product, just an (expensive) gadget with a limited field of application. I admit that it fits its purpose directly under the browline, but you have to apply it with great care, otherwise the result is flaky, unnatural and horribly visible. Make sure to apply it before any other makeup, not even a primer, and blend it diligently. That way you achieve the desired effect of a groomed, youthful brow area.
I absolutely disliked the pen everywhere else in the face. Makeup or just moisturizer underneath renders it kind of rubbery, thus giving you small dry wrinkles not having been there before. On the waterline my eyes got runny and it showed absolutely no staying power. Overall much time-consuming effort for minimal result. Won`t buy again.

on 3/18/2010 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a very nifty little product. I started craving this after watching the girls from the Pixiwoo channel use it. So, what was a girl to do other than give in? Even though I swatched High Brow in-store and didn't like it, I decided nevertheless to purchase it. But, to make my wallet less miserable, I won it in an auction on eBay for almost half price (8 vs. the original 14).

Once it arrived, I was immediately struck at how well packaged, and how beautiful the pencil itself is. This is definitely something that I won't hide in my vanity, in fact, I'm proudly displaying it amongst my brushes. When I swatched it on my hand, I definitely felt like I made a mistake. It's a whitish, pale pink! But, once on my brow bone, it looks great. I just put it beneath my eyebrows and blend, blend, blend. It really lifts the area making it ready for a highlighting eye shadow, and the pink isn't discernable at all. It's also great to cover stray eye shadow and to sharpen the edges of any application of it, or eyeliner for that matter. It looks also very good on the water line, being much more natural than a white pencil.

Overall, for the amount you get, and for how versatile this product is, 14 doesn't seem that much anymore. This is definitely something everybody should try, unless you have something in your arsenal that does all those things just as well.

on 3/18/2010 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

on 2/12/2010 5:49:00 PM

Really like this product! Bought it off Ebay for 12 euro (from Ireland). It is a perfect shade to high light the brow area - not too white or not too pink. The creamy texture makes it very easy to blend into the skin without any powdery residue.

Really sets off any eye makeup look - natural, colourful or smokey.

Benefit Products usually hit and miss - this one is a hit for me!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products