July 29, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Honey Trap Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by dravbabu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very moisturising lip balm. needs to swiped by your finger a few times before u can apply, but lasts long and smells very pleasant and feminine. very small and almost flat packaging which means u can even carry it in a pocket or coin purse. my only issue with it is that it provides very little quantity for the price. about 660 indian rupees. but the quality makes up for it. better than spending 150-300 rupees on a crappy lipbalm. will rebuy!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by cor1347

Pros:
Hydrates really well, lips feel fuller and softer, stays for quite some time (which I personally love, since I hate balms that seem to vanish instantly), convenient make-up bag size.

Cons:
The scent's alright with me but mum can't stand it, so it might not appeal to some. Having to dip fingers isn't exactly ideal either but I'm not too fussed since you can always wash before applying.

Overall:
Definitely the best balm I've used so far, among many others that have been cheaper and more expensive. I'd buy it again because it definitely does its job and that's what counts for me... I just wish the scent was a little more appealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by kaleho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love honey trap! its super moisturizing and it smells great. I heard a lot of people say it also taste great but i can't really taste. I always try to go for lip balms that aren't petroleum based so Lush balm are amazing and so is EOS lip spheres.
don't put it in your pocket because it WILL melt almost immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am thrilled to say I have found my new favorite lip balm! This product delivers quality like no other. First off, the smell is absolutely delicious. It's more white chocolately than honeyish, but I quite enjoy that! I find myself opening the tin just to take a whiff from time to time. The way my lips feel after applying just a tad bit leaves me speechless. I've never had rough or chapped lips and they've always been relatively soft, but holy cow after using this they are what I would imagine clouds to feel like. Absolutely decadent and kissable. The hubby loves kisses when I'm wearing this. The only downside to this wonderful product is the packaging. It's slightly unsanitary tobdip your fingers in when you're out and about, but I just use some hand sanitizer before I apply it and it's all good. I will be purchasing it again soon! Maybe I'll get two or three :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic lip balm. It is truly moisturizing and emollient, and I love the scent. The chocolate one smells absolutely horrid, but the scent of this is intoxicating. Will repurchase. It also stays on a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I'm on the fence with this. It's not that bad, but it's not the best lip-balm out there. First of all, if your going to buy this and expect it to smell like honey, it doesn't. It's the worst smelling Lush product I've come across and I generally like their scents (and have tried many of their products). The texture is hard, and by that I mean it feels like a wax and if you happen to leave this in a warm place, this will stay pretty solid and not melt at all. With that being said, it can sometimes be hard to swipe out product using my finger. The consistency is on the thinner side and they do an average job at moisturizing. They do feel a little waxy (most likely due to the beeswax in this) and have a horrible taste (like soap). Definitely need to use this regularly to prevent it from solidifying too much or warm it up in-between your fingers to make it apply better. Not my favourite Lush product, so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I love the honey smell & the honey flavour. The tin is cute and pretty easy to use. However I hate putting my fingers into things because of contamination. Its soft and softens lips decently. I would say that I mostly love the smell about this, it stays on decently for 45 mins. But I have to reapply often. Big down side. Doesn't soften lips like Lip Service...which is AMAZING. If you are gonna buy a lip product from LUSH get Lip Service, it's a godsend. Other downside my boyfriend hates the taste and he says it feels filmy. Where as Lip Service melts into my lips fast and moisturizes and you can't feel it really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

will i buy it again? YES YES YES <3 I am totally in love with this lip balm!! It smells, divine, and it relaxes me. and i found, that yeah if you just stil your finger in, then its really hard to work with. But what i do is ill sit down and justpop the little tin under my thigh for a min and it warms it up enough so i can put it on. I love the way it makes my lips LOOK! they look amazing! and the softness of them. Oh lord. this is my HG lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm ever. Really is a very nice product and the scent is amazing , it isn't as strong as snow fairy. Overall is a great lip moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is what I use at night to moisturize my lips. It's not heavy at all, and smells very pleasant. There's no greasy, sticky, or thick after effect, either. It really does just melt right into your lips. My husband has even started using it.