August 1, 2014 | 1271 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by star89dlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this brush at all. The hairs on this brush irritated my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by jen920

It's an okay brush. It's served me well for the better part of a year now. I think I'll go for the face brush in the studio line once I'm done with this one, but seeing as I don't have too many complaints, it might be a while before I take the plunge and shell out three whole dollars for the Studio brush. Le gasp. ;)

It's not the softest brush, but it does get the job done and it's dirt cheap. I don't recall noticing any particular smell when I got it, but it's fine now and I guess if I don't particularly remember it it couldn't have been that bad. Sheds a few bristles here and there but that's not a big deal for me. I'm not a huge on brushes- I just like them cheap and easy to use. This one fits the bill for applying powder and other all-over products to my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by bieberchar

Why does everyone hate this, its amazing, yes it may shed or it might be a bit scratchy, but it stil works. Just Saying!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

I hate to say this, because I absolutely love elf, but this brush sucks. First of all, it does smell pretty bad. Second, I went to use it, and it actually hurts to brush it over your face. It actually made my face red from scratching it. And I'm not a person who has ever owned a super nice brush in my life, so I'm not comparing it to a $25.00 MAC brush. Plain and simple, this brush sucks. It's worth the extra few dollars to buy a better quality brush, like Sonia Kashuk.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this brush sucks. when i got it i was excited because it was so cheap, then i had a whiff and it stinks! so i thought maybe it was just a "new brush" smell, then i washed it with my brush cleaner, and the water turned brown, like the brush's dye was running or something! ewww... oh and furthermore i washed it like 6 more times to try to get the brush color to stop running, but it didn't work and the water i washed it out into continued running out brown so i gave up. also the smell of the brush remained. i absolutely hate this, and i hate that i wasted my money on it, even if it was only 3 AUD$ on ebay. i've bought unbranded brushes from china which are better and cheaper than this piece of crap. so i'll be sticking to my ecotools

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I love this brush. On days that I don't need medium-full coverage, I use this brush with my powder foundation to just dust a nice layer over my face and neck. This brush can actually build the powder to medium coverage with no problem in no time at all. It's also really good for using with powder to set liquid foundations, and as a blender after you put on powder foundation with a sponge applicator. Love it. It's a staple in my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush sux lol sorry just speaking the truth. Its not a total loss because it was only $1 off the elf site and i got other brushes. Its scratchy the bristles fall on your face the floor etc. Too much. Put up the extra $ for the elf studio brushes. Those are SOFT :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am pretty neutral with this brush. It's great at applying loose or pressed powder and it's only $1, but it's pretty scratchy and hairs are falling out all the time. Also, the brush head fell off the handle, but a little superglue fixed that. I think I'll spend $2 more and buy the Studio Powder or Complexion Brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by dvogt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is crappy and scratchy. the bristles fall out practically by themselves, and trying to wash the brush makes it worse. I wash my brushes frequently to keep them clean so I cant see this brush lasting very long. it gets the job done and I'd repurchase if I had to, but spend $2 more and get the studio brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sheds, is scratchy, isn't very dense (and by that I mean it's random straws pointing in all sorts of directions). Awful.