April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by alannaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They come in such unique colors. I love the application, it's smooth. The brush is nice. The colors also dry to a flawless finish. I've never had such a cheap nail polish that actually works well. I can never get my nail polish to not chip, so I can't really say much about that, it stays nice long enough for me. The only time I have ever had trouble was a pale yellow color called Unicorn - it stained my nails an awful yellow after i removed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Love the 3 colors i own. Very cheap and all i do is apply a white coat underneath so the neon color POPS!
Apply Essie Good To Go on top and it is the perfect summertime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My rating ?: 5
Price: Very inexpensive
Quality: It's good I guess. I just put 4 because I wish they had a wider brush. Sinful Colors literally may be the most original, inexpensive best quality nail polish alive, in my book. I say that because they're are so many brands like China Glaze, O.P.I., Essie, et cetera. They have such unique nice colors, and perfect names to go along with them, too. I feel like if you don't like spending an arm and leg for nail polish, Sinful is so perfect. It's the only drugstore brand i've seen that has so many unique and original colors. Other drugstore brands can't compete with SC in my opinion. Basically, I sum this up saying that this brand is just as good as other higher end products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I owned a bottle of nail polish from this line years ago and LOVED it. For the life of me I can't remember the name of that gorgeous color, but it was an irridescent purply-pink with gold undertones. Now Sinful nail polishes are back on my radar and I have their Aquamarine shade for summer. It's bright, bold, fun and sexy and I'm very happy with it. It's the perfect summertime blue on me. The formula is really good. The consistency isn't too thick which I can appreciate and chipping is minimal. I am going to buy MANY more shades because their color selection is phenomenal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by aardvarkz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness I love these polishes. This is one of the only brands that lasts for more than a few days without chipping all over the place. I was honestly super skeptical since it's so cheap, but I was pleasantly surprised! The formula applies really nicely. Most of the colors that I've used can be sheer if you're lighthanded enough, or super bold if you apply 2-3 (sometimes 4 tbh) coats. It seems from the other reviews that the formula can vary and be hit or miss between shades, so maybe I've just lucked out and gotten good colors because I've had zero trouble with chipping. I also really like the brush, it makes it easy to apply to my whole nail without glopping everywhere. Definitely worthwhile for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mbwk7192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It all depends on the color and a little luck. I get the sense, from the purchases I've made and things I've heard from friends, that Sinful Colors has improved their formula quite a lot.

Buy "Boogie Nights" if you're a hater: it's a juicy coral jelly that lasts much much longer than any other salon polish I own! Seriously, it wears like iron. Can't be beat.

"Cinderella" is gorgeous too, but rather sheer and needs about 4 coats to look nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by DWood86

So, I have quite a few of these lying around. I bought a glittery one, because it just looked so sparkly in the bottle. So I applied it, and after what felt like 100 coats, but was probably more like 5-6, I put a top coat on it and let it dry. It looked really pretty still, but the next day I experienced the strangest thing. The nail polish didn't chip off, it popped off in one solid, nail-shaped piece. I had about 3 of them do this, so I just popped the rest of it off.

I saw some really great colors at a drug store a few days later, and thought maybe it was just the type I had bought. So I picked up 3 more colors and came home and did my nails again, which required 6 coats yet again. Next day, same problem.

Pros:
*Great color selection
*Cheap

Cons:
*Pops off
*Takes forever to dry
*Takes too many layers to get a decent color

I may love the colors, but I don't think I will ever buy this brand again. I think I'm gonna spend an extra dollar or two and pick up some higher quality nail polish instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if the formula for this nail polish was changed in the past few years, but I bought several bottles of Sinful Colors nail polish a few years ago, and even after applying about 3 coats of this stuff, it chipped after about a day and a half. It REALLY made me upset because the color variety is sooooo awesome! I LOVE annoyingly bright nail polish, and this brand, in that category, is holy grail status... but as far as longevity is concorned, it sucks. I'm glad I never paid very much for my bottles because if I had, I'd have been upset. (And just to be clear, it's not that the polish is old is the reason why it chips and isn't good... it's been like that since the day I bought it about 5 years ago). I will say this though -- even after 5 years, the nail polish inside hasn't turned goopy or dry or changed in color... it's just the same as it was originally, so I guess that's a plus as well as the wonderful colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by reddgemini23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best nail polish ever!!!! It doesn't have formaldahyde in it and it lasts for almost two weeks without chipping. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these! Not only are they cheap, but they look almost like high end nail polishes except they are ten times less expensive. I have a ton of colors! The polish is kind of watered down and isn't super opaque, but layering it fixes the problem. I usually do 2-3 coats depending on the color/consistency. When you're applying it, it seems like a really cheap polish and I was really disappointed at first...but once it dries, it looks gorgeous! It has just enough shine and it last for a long time! I think I went a little over a week before it began to come off. I don't even have to use a top coat over it! I definitely will be getting more! Love them!