October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sociologist

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for the first time last week. My mani lasted 5 days with no chips! This is great for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Sinful colors is a fairly cheap, nice quality nail polish. I find they're a little hit-and-miss, some are exceptional while some are average or a little below average. I have yet to find any truly terrible Sinful polishes. The formulas are mostly smooth and thick, and usually about two coats will do the trick. A few, such as 979 Aquamarine, are super nice and only require one coat for a smooth glossy finish. The staying power is good, but not exceptional. Mine usually last 4-5 days before chipping with a top coat. The price is the main attention grabber of Sinful, being usually about $2 a bottle. It's not the cheapest there is, but for the quality trade off Sinful is very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jennynguyenv

I just bought a ton of these polishes on sale for $0.99. I LOVE the color selection. I'm currently wearing Sinful Colors on my nails WITHOUT top coat (which i usually always wear) and it is pefect and chip-free on the 6th day. My only complaint is that this polish tends to get stringy, but it is manageable. You can reach full opacity with 1-2 coats easily. You can't lose with the great price and great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahmhansen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish! They have so many pretty colors and it lasts for at least a week. For me it's as good as opi if not better. I would definatly recomend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by mikiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this polish. I bought three different shades of blue, an orange and a green shade. So far, so good. The colors are true to how they look in the bottle, and it has incredible staying power. It's been about two weeks and there is NO CHIPPING! It may be because I use a really good topcoat, but I don't know for sure. I bought five bottles when they were on sale at Walgreens for $.99. Also, I believe this is a product of Revlon.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by britlail

Bought Sinful Colors in a neon pink (can't remember the exact name).
Pro's: great color, dries extremely fast, matte finish
Cons: takes 4 coats to fully cover my nails; even with 3-4 coats and a topcoat it chips almost immediately
I tried painting my nails on Friday and by Saturday morning they had started chipping. I did the salon thing and used a top coat over every coat so I thought maybe it was too thick and it was my fault. Tried again this morning, did 3 coats and within a couple hours the polish had chipped off of the tip of one of my nails. I used nothing else but the nailpolish itself this time. Just sucks because the color and finish is great. Just really disappointed that I'll have to paint my nails every day if I want to keep the look going. For a "professional" line of polish this is a let down and is not worth buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I own Neptune- a mix between colbalt blue & navy blue with shimmer with silver shimmer, Olympia- a matte subtle mint green, Purple Diamond- a soft purple with silver shimmer, & Cinderella (already reviewed). The shimmer polishes are sheer but definitely buildable with 3 coats. For the matte I can use only 2 coats. $1.99 each, love them! Quality is so comparable to Essies's (to me at least) since there's wide color choice as well. There isn't any shades I'm in absolute love with but ill be on the hunt! Your nuts if you didn't realize I'm repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by alannaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They come in such unique colors. I love the application, it's smooth. The brush is nice. The colors also dry to a flawless finish. I've never had such a cheap nail polish that actually works well. I can never get my nail polish to not chip, so I can't really say much about that, it stays nice long enough for me. The only time I have ever had trouble was a pale yellow color called Unicorn - it stained my nails an awful yellow after i removed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Love the 3 colors i own. Very cheap and all i do is apply a white coat underneath so the neon color POPS!
Apply Essie Good To Go on top and it is the perfect summertime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My rating ?: 5
Price: Very inexpensive
Quality: It's good I guess. I just put 4 because I wish they had a wider brush. Sinful Colors literally may be the most original, inexpensive best quality nail polish alive, in my book. I say that because they're are so many brands like China Glaze, O.P.I., Essie, et cetera. They have such unique nice colors, and perfect names to go along with them, too. I feel like if you don't like spending an arm and leg for nail polish, Sinful is so perfect. It's the only drugstore brand i've seen that has so many unique and original colors. Other drugstore brands can't compete with SC in my opinion. Basically, I sum this up saying that this brand is just as good as other higher end products.