December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I love the color selection you can choose from with Sinful Colors, but the formula is so thin and runny, no matter what I do, it ALWAYS pools on my nails. I've tried thin coats, and thick coats, and everything in between, but it STILL pools on the sides of my nails! I need at least 2 coats before I get a nice opaque color, which isn't much to complain about. Just disappointed in how thin and runny the formula is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I have around four of these polishes, and I must say, I absolutly love them. Usually, I am not the type to wear nailpolish, as it chips and then I flip out about it all day. But these polishes don't chip off too often, and the packaging is study enough so that I can bring it in my bag in case it does chip. The color payoff of these polishes is absolutly amazing! There are subtle sparkles in these that really make my nails gleam and, for lack of better word, flash. The colors reflect the light beautifly. I will definitely purchase more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sociologist

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for the first time last week. My mani lasted 5 days with no chips! This is great for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Sinful colors is a fairly cheap, nice quality nail polish. I find they're a little hit-and-miss, some are exceptional while some are average or a little below average. I have yet to find any truly terrible Sinful polishes. The formulas are mostly smooth and thick, and usually about two coats will do the trick. A few, such as 979 Aquamarine, are super nice and only require one coat for a smooth glossy finish. The staying power is good, but not exceptional. Mine usually last 4-5 days before chipping with a top coat. The price is the main attention grabber of Sinful, being usually about $2 a bottle. It's not the cheapest there is, but for the quality trade off Sinful is very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jennynguyenv

I just bought a ton of these polishes on sale for $0.99. I LOVE the color selection. I'm currently wearing Sinful Colors on my nails WITHOUT top coat (which i usually always wear) and it is pefect and chip-free on the 6th day. My only complaint is that this polish tends to get stringy, but it is manageable. You can reach full opacity with 1-2 coats easily. You can't lose with the great price and great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahmhansen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish! They have so many pretty colors and it lasts for at least a week. For me it's as good as opi if not better. I would definatly recomend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by mikiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this polish. I bought three different shades of blue, an orange and a green shade. So far, so good. The colors are true to how they look in the bottle, and it has incredible staying power. It's been about two weeks and there is NO CHIPPING! It may be because I use a really good topcoat, but I don't know for sure. I bought five bottles when they were on sale at Walgreens for $.99. Also, I believe this is a product of Revlon.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by britlail

Bought Sinful Colors in a neon pink (can't remember the exact name).
Pro's: great color, dries extremely fast, matte finish
Cons: takes 4 coats to fully cover my nails; even with 3-4 coats and a topcoat it chips almost immediately
I tried painting my nails on Friday and by Saturday morning they had started chipping. I did the salon thing and used a top coat over every coat so I thought maybe it was too thick and it was my fault. Tried again this morning, did 3 coats and within a couple hours the polish had chipped off of the tip of one of my nails. I used nothing else but the nailpolish itself this time. Just sucks because the color and finish is great. Just really disappointed that I'll have to paint my nails every day if I want to keep the look going. For a "professional" line of polish this is a let down and is not worth buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I own Neptune- a mix between colbalt blue & navy blue with shimmer with silver shimmer, Olympia- a matte subtle mint green, Purple Diamond- a soft purple with silver shimmer, & Cinderella (already reviewed). The shimmer polishes are sheer but definitely buildable with 3 coats. For the matte I can use only 2 coats. $1.99 each, love them! Quality is so comparable to Essies's (to me at least) since there's wide color choice as well. There isn't any shades I'm in absolute love with but ill be on the hunt! Your nuts if you didn't realize I'm repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by alannaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

They come in such unique colors. I love the application, it's smooth. The brush is nice. The colors also dry to a flawless finish. I've never had such a cheap nail polish that actually works well. I can never get my nail polish to not chip, so I can't really say much about that, it stays nice long enough for me. The only time I have ever had trouble was a pale yellow color called Unicorn - it stained my nails an awful yellow after i removed it.