October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Microdermabrasion Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by csforester

Have been using this product on and off for a few years. Have tried many other scrubs but I always come back to this one. It never causes my face to break out and it always leaves it silky smooth. It is quite $$ but I get it on ebay for a deal. I usually use it alone, not with the step 2 that you can get with it. I find that my usual moisturizer after works just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by herebygrace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is really worth the money. I only use once a week so it last a little longer. Some days, if I've been really stressed and my skin is showing signs, I'll use this product and it's as if the worry from the day is gone. I truely believe in this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sahwife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had great results with this product, but it's much too expensive for what you get. It's just not a good value.

I use Olay Definity products and get comparable results for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by katyldf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK so i love this product!!! Really helped get rid of Acne scars!! It makes face feel so soft and smooth i get compliments on my skin texture all the time, this is one thing I can thank marykay for. I started selling MK to get half price products, but I really recomend using the whole set not just step 1 I learned in cosmetology school you really need that extra moisture and I also use Night Solution with it also really does wonders! Only thing is the ratio is like 3 or 4 step ones to 1 step 2 but you can buy seperate.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by adoorbel_gel

This product was just "okay" for me. It does the job--it left my skin feeling nice and smooth, but it didn't rock my world or anything. If I were going to buy a microdermabrasion system of this kind, I'd prolly opt for Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel. If the scent of Philosophy's set is too overwhelming for you (personally, I love it but some people can't stand how citrusy it is) then Mary Kay's set gets the edge because it's odorless (I don't know if it's fragrance-free or just unscented). Though the set is certainly more affordable than a mcd treatment you'd get at the derma or a spa, the price isn't low enough for me to want to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SchmoopyJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product worked very well for me. I have very oily skin, and I love the scrub. The follow up treatment I don't use, but I love the scrub! It really helps keep the texture of my skin very smooth. I use it twice a week, and I have been very happy with it! I'd recommend it to anyone not wanting to pay a salon for an esthetician to do it for them!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by nynaeve77

This kit was only okay for me. It's quite expensive, I think, for the amount of product that you receive. At the time I bought it, I was a consultant and had a discount; I can't imagine paying full retail for it!

The actual microdermabrasion product is really nice. It's got lots of little scrubbies and exfoliates nicely. The replenishing product didn't agree with my skin at all! I kept getting really nasty cystic pimples; when I just skipped that step, my skin cleared up.

So, I would just go with the exfoliant if I purchase either product, but honestly, St. Ives scrub works almost as well for me, and is a heck of a lot cheaper, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the samples of the step 1 and 2 and its great! It make my skin soft, smooth and glowy. Though it only lasted me 2 weeks since it was a sample but I will purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by pixiepeach223

my sister buys marykay and i been wanting to buy skincare products...so i decided to give marykay a try. Well the consultant came over and did the facial. She use the cleanser, microdermabrasion, day solution and the moisturizer(all timewise). I was amazed by the way my skin felt and look after the facial. so i decided to buy all the products. I specially fell in love with the microdermabrasion step 2. It just makes my skin glow and baby soft. I been using the cleanser and moisturizer for 1 week and my skin looks very soft and glowy and it doesnt make me break out. I absolutely love these products!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

This makes my face SO SMOOTH. I love it it. It doesn't make my skin red or break out at all either!!