July 25, 2014 | 1942 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by hrhirene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP at Sephora and was all excited. Supposedly it's a "more expensive smelling" version of Soap & Glory's signature scent. Cool.
It smelled lovely enough in the bottle but is terrifying on me. Maybe if you can pull off a reeking floral, this will work for you. On me.. I tried to wear it but the scent truly made me feel ill. Pounding head an queasy stomach. I will give it marks for staying power- two hours later and the scent was still very obvious (and I only put a drop on my wrists). The only "up" side IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Wanted to love this but it did not work for me, whatsoever.

The lovely, fruity-floral-spice notes that I get from the magazine swatches went straight to rancid cat pee for me when I actually wore it. I tried this several days in a row and every time someone would remark about the unusual "stank" they kept smelling. . . . . Not really the reaction I'm going for!!

Points for the cute bottle, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fruity florals work well on me, and this (original version) works just fine. Meaning, it smells like what it says it's supposed to smell like, with the various notes well balanced and blended. So yay for execution! But also meh for personal taste - to me this just smells like generic girl, albeit a somewhat more sophisticated generic girl than, say, the Ed Hardy or Juicy Couture scents. The sample sprayer broke easily and I just don't really love this enough to call MacGyver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well this scent surprised me. I got it as a GWP at Sephora and so figured I might as well try it on. I expected to hate it because you can tell just by looking at it that this will be a sweet fruity floral full of all things evil.

Well it is and it isn't.

I was completely surprised to find the scent opening with a spicy warm citrus note. The rose is a peppery dried rose, rather than a lush sweet one. There's a big whiff of vetiver, so much patchouli that it almost smells smoky, all underneath some kind of candied orange peel.

All this calms down and leaves you with a sort of rosy marmalade that becomes increasingly creamy with white florals.

This is much more a traditional but sweet oriental than a bright girly fruity-floral. I'm actually rather sold, because the strange balance between rosy sweetness, cream, and herbal complexity actually reminds me of eating rose jelly on fresh buttered bread with a cup of strong black tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by YANINAMATTJE

I love this perfume, quite sweet but you only need to put it once and wear it all day and all day you'll smell very nice light and sweet, depends how you use it, Had it twice, looking forward for the third time!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by katiirabbi

As one of the other reviewers said, Cherie smells very strongly like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, especially the top notes, although the Cherie is a lot sweeter when it dries down and I found that it lacks the depth and dimension of Coco Mademoiselle; after a few hours it simply smells like candy. Definitely a young and playful scent, for me it's a bit too sweet for everyday wear while I consider Coco a work/school-appropriate scent. I'm not a fan of the packaging, the bow is overly girly and I just found it tacky; the perfume itself is sweet enough, no need to make the bottle like that too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by alishakee

HELP!!
i just bought the 2005 version one.
from the pictures avaible in MUA,
I saw the newer version of the bottle also has "CD" engraved on the top of the spray botton
(picture number 7)
but my old bottle doesnt not have it on the spray botton top.

do anyone knows if 2005 versions have "CD" engraved on it?
If someone has the Authentic 2005 version,can you please post picture of the spray top?

I dont know if i bought a fake :(..

THANK YOU SO MMUCH!!
have a nice day

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i also prefer the old formula but still love this scent

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MelissaTC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new favorite perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I tend to lean towards stronger scents- Chanel no. 5, Gucci Guilty, Carolina Herrera, etc.. My hubby bought this for me for Christmas and it has proven to be a great gift!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BOO! Its funny how ppl claim to looooove something because of the name on the label! I've smelled all Dior frags and they aren't any better than cheaper ones especially if they don't last! Somebody can bottle a fart and a bunch of wanna be's will buy and claim to love it because its designer lol. Hypnotic smells like play dough,midnight smells old ladyish,miss dior is equal to any sweet scent the only 2 that are descent are jadore and pure poison. I wouldn't pay for anything that price if its not a refillable bottle I'd say something like alien or angel are worth the money because you can refill the bottles anything else would be bought at a discount or it can stay on the shelf I'd rather have a nice piece of jewelry.