December 19, 2014 | 1561 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by StacyBeish

Love this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop and lasts all day. The only downside, it takes some elbow grease to remove it. What isn't removed, turns into racoon eyes when you wash your face. I wear contact lenses, I have to put the mascara on first and let dry before I insert my contacts, otherwise I end up with mascara on my lens. Regular mascara doesn't do that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ali156

This is my favourite beauty product. It just makes my eyes pop and my lashes look so long and full I've been asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes lol
It does smudges a little, especially after a long day or night

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by clevel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smudges! I am going back to Cover Girl Lash Exact--the non-waterproof doesn't even smudge and lasted as long as this expensive Dior. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by laurmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love! <3 I'm a complete mascara whore and I've used tons of different mascaras from drugstores and department stores and this is my favorite so far. The length I get with this is crazy and the consistency is nice and thick so no clumps ever.

Only complaint I have is that it's easy to get some mascara on your lids if you're not careful because the brush is so big. It's worth it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by phoebelovesfrance

AHHHHHHH this is my HG mascara. it's absolutely fantastic for anyone with thin/dead straight lashesn . this thing + the shu uemera eyelash curler makes me go from lashless zombie to bambi lashes. It's brilliant in one coat or for building volume too. if im going out at night, i curl my lashes and apply 1 coat during the day, then re-curl at night (i know you're not supposed to do that...) then re-apply as much as i want.

the good thing about this is that the consistency isnt too liquidy. its nice and thick, which is what you want for thick, voluminous lashes. another horrible beauty crime i am guilty of committing is that, yes, i know you're meant to change mascara every 3 months, but I find that the longer i have it, the drier it gets and the thicker it makes my lashes look, without clumps!

waterproof is also fantastic on bottom lashes because unlike non-waterproof, it doesnt smudge during the day when your skin gets a little greasy
RECOMMEND!!!!!!! i don;t know why the ratings aren't higher on this ARGH

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by joeyzgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price I expected much more. This is no better than the average drugstore mascara. I could take it or leave it. Would not repurchase.

Clinique High Impact is still the best I'be tried so far.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

smudges. i just wasted my hard-earned cash on a mascara that promises everything and it smudges!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by annellelazatin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to ruin the stellar reputation of this product but i found it really disappointing. My lashes usually have no problem holding a curl but I noticed tey would fall everytime i would use this. I tried it with the dior lash plumping serum with the same result. I found that as far as mascara goes, nothing beats drugstore brands especially since the shelflife of mascaras should be 3 months.

PROS:
- volumizing
- great matte black color
- brush is fantastic

CONS:
- smudges
- doesn't lengthen much
- too heavy, does not hold a curl (this was a deal breaker for me)
- dries out pretty quickly

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ashsumrall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SO disappointed. I had high hopes for this mascara. It doesn't cause raccoon eyes, but it does weigh my lashes down. After curling my lashes with my shu curler, they straighten back out with this thick formula.

The brush is very thick and large, very easy to be clumsy with.

It has a bad smell too

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a Lancome mascara person and have been for nearly 20 years. But a friend convinced me to try this one and yet I bought a waterproof one by accident. What I disliked the most about this mascara is the brush which is too big and clumsy and I have to try really hard to avoid transfering the color to my eye lids. It's really very easy to mess up, just like another reviewer said before me. Other than that, it's not really bad, it doesn't create clumps, gives an okay lenght and volume, even curls the lashes a bit. But it doesn't do anything dramatical. However, buying a waterproof one surprisingly turned out to be a good thing beacause it doesn't wear off like a non waterproof one would. And it's not at all hard to remove if you use 2-phase makeup removers (I use Lancome Bi-Facil). I still think I'll go back to my regular Lancome mascaras though. Or maybe if I could work a Lancome wand with this mascara haha!