Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

on 9/13/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HYPE. I decided to buy this on a whim and big mistake. This stuff is horrible! I don't get it! It does nothing for me!I had to layer and still, no effect. Maybelline's Lash Stiletto WP lengthens and does not flake 100000x better than this crap. It's so expensive as well! I curled my lashes with me Shu curler, started layering and was still layering 5 min later, NOTHING! The brush is HUGE, but I actually didnt mind it as much as I thought I would. simple tube as well but the formula is just horrible. Would never ever ever repurchase ever again.

on 8/24/2011 10:05:00 PM

I heard all the hype about Diorshow, so I went out to buy it. I LOVE IT. Although the brush is a bit too big, my lashes were beautifully seperated and there was instant volume! Also, IT CAN HOLD A CURL!!

on 8/24/2011 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'll be brief:

Clumping - not at first, but after a month or so the formula dries up a bit, and you do get clumping
Smudging - On me, yes!
Volumising: Yes
Lengthening: Yes
Brush: WAY too big. I hit my eyelid every single time

Worth the ridiculous price: NO! I much prefer DS mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's not bad, but not very great, just as usual as other waterproof mascara,but i love the look. I use the brown, but the black one is better, but its brown color is very intense. It is Lengthen,volumnize,define and make your eyes become so POP.a little bit clumpy but not really clumps if u use it correctly. Easy to wipe the clump and it's a waterproof,the clerk said it's very resist,outside you wear it while you swim.I ain't agree that it's very hard to remove, i use a gentle eye remover from etude house and it works, remove this mascara easily with some strokes(as the clerk said). The price is average as any other branded mascara(but still expensive), it may caused of the size.it's BIG and BIGGER than normal mascara. has a huge wand. So, i don't think need a big mascara, cause it is just for 3-4 months using.But i think it's not really what i want. It will make your eye lashes become falsies and dramatic but i need a more natural look.It's good for overall.

Overall : Good...almost great(but not very great)
Price : Okay for branded thing and it's normal cause you pay for more than 11 ml mascara
Packaging Quality : HUGE,Sophisticated with silver cover and very DIOR,sleek and luxury--->Very good
Would I buy this one again? Probs.

on 8/16/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely a good one. No clumps or smudges and most importantly - it lasts! I've been using Diorshow Blackout for a couple of years and I'm still inlove with it too but it gets washed off quite easily, unlike this one (still I think nothing's harder to get off than False Lash Effect Waterproof by Maxfactor - it stays even after washing my face). I'm also impressed by the volume it creates (I'm again using it in combination with another favourite - the Shu Uemura lash curler). I might try something new next time, but If i don't, I'd repurchase this one.

on 7/26/2011 2:48:00 PM

Love this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop and lasts all day. The only downside, it takes some elbow grease to remove it. What isn't removed, turns into racoon eyes when you wash your face. I wear contact lenses, I have to put the mascara on first and let dry before I insert my contacts, otherwise I end up with mascara on my lens. Regular mascara doesn't do that.

on 6/27/2011 2:19:00 AM

This is my favourite beauty product. It just makes my eyes pop and my lashes look so long and full I've been asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes lol
It does smudges a little, especially after a long day or night

on 6/26/2011 4:59:00 PM

This smudges! I am going back to Cover Girl Lash Exact--the non-waterproof doesn't even smudge and lasted as long as this expensive Dior. Disappointing.

on 5/29/2011 8:06:00 PM

I am in love! <3 I'm a complete mascara whore and I've used tons of different mascaras from drugstores and department stores and this is my favorite so far. The length I get with this is crazy and the consistency is nice and thick so no clumps ever.

Only complaint I have is that it's easy to get some mascara on your lids if you're not careful because the brush is so big. It's worth it though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AHHHHHHH this is my HG mascara. it's absolutely fantastic for anyone with thin/dead straight lashesn . this thing + the shu uemera eyelash curler makes me go from lashless zombie to bambi lashes. It's brilliant in one coat or for building volume too. if im going out at night, i curl my lashes and apply 1 coat during the day, then re-curl at night (i know you're not supposed to do that...) then re-apply as much as i want.

the good thing about this is that the consistency isnt too liquidy. its nice and thick, which is what you want for thick, voluminous lashes. another horrible beauty crime i am guilty of committing is that, yes, i know you're meant to change mascara every 3 months, but I find that the longer i have it, the drier it gets and the thicker it makes my lashes look, without clumps!

waterproof is also fantastic on bottom lashes because unlike non-waterproof, it doesnt smudge during the day when your skin gets a little greasy
RECOMMEND!!!!!!! i don;t know why the ratings aren't higher on this ARGH