November 24, 2014 | 1941 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by ch4n

disappointment.
that's all i can say over this brush.
it doesn't apply product, it absorbs product.in order to match the foundation to my skin color/tone, i dont use single foundation , but rather a mix of some liquid+cream+bb cream. i use this brush to apply the mixture from my palm to my face, and it doesn't work. i end up using too much products to make another mixture, and poof.and over the application, it doesnt glide or doing exactly the applying thing,it just makes nasty blots and blotches.
and it's just being devilish stubborn over cleansing. i've tried brush shampoo,baby shampoo, dish cleaner,and i gave up.foundation mixture leftovers wont budge AT ALL since it got trapped and stuck on the bristles.

i use it to clean my computer now.it does well after demoted to the IT department

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Okay, so I don't actually use this for makeup, but for applying homemade face masks. I love it! It helps me apply the masks so smoothly and evenly, and come on, it's a dollar! So if it gets gross, I can just buy another. I love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really like it. It does the job but is super streaky and the top and bottom broke so I've super glued a couple times. But you never can beat a dollar so If I do use it I just pat over it with a sponge and its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is unbeatable for the price. I highly prefer this to using my fingers (or a sponge) to apply liquid foundation. The key to using? You've got to blend away any streakiness! Seriously this is a steal.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first foundation brush and I wasn't impressed. The foundation would sometime come out streaky and I just transitioned to my fingers/stippling brush. My overall opinion is this brush is terrible. I know the $1 price tag is tempting, but I'd recommend finding something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MichiLiebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was $2.50 @ Big Lots. I bought it because elf is pretty good, cruelty free and dirt cheap!
Anyway, I normally do my foundation routine with my fingers if it's liquid, if it's cream then I use a damp sponge, if it's powder, a kabuki brush. But lately as my skin has improved I've only used concealer and powder, that's it. I didn't have many issues concealing with my fingers, but thought a brush might come in handy. I was excited to try it out, once I swept the brush to blend a bundle of the brush's bristles just sprayed all over my face! No joke, it kept shedding on me and didn't even blend. Well, I was very disappointed, because looking at the brush, you might think it's good quality, but not this one. I will return it and buy myself a bundle of cosmetic sponges...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this to be ...meh... for foundation. I put it away in the back of my brush holder.
Recently, now that it's warmer, I pulled it out and used it to just do a wash of color on my whole eye using a shimmery taupe and it worked just perfectly for that because of it's size. Now I am using it regularly as a first step to base coat my entire upper eye area with shadow. Wouldn't repurchase because I can see no reason to, but for $1.00 am happy to have been able to repurpose and gave it 3 lippies for this reason alone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

I bought this on impulse at Target for $.70! However, it sat around for a while because I was using a foundation that went on best with my fingers. Then I read the reviews here and decided not to even bother trying it with foundation. Instead I listened to the suggestions and applied my facial masks with it. For that purpose, it is great and I have no complaints.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive only used this brush once because in all honesty i rather apply my foundation with my fingers. i decided to try it out because it was a buck. i feel like when i used it more of the product ended up in the brush then my skin. when i washed out the brush i was pissed at all the product that was going down the drain. im not too disappointed bc this was only a dollar, ill probably use this to apply my mint julep mask or any homemade mask that i need to use a brush that i dont care about so this wasn't a bad buy for me personally dont think i will repurchase this for a foundation brush but maybe just for a brush i can ruin while applying face masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Perkypolisher

Favorite concealer brush! It's perfect for under my eyes when I have pesky dark circles. For $1, too... PERFECT.