LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 7/4/2014 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this on a whim online and i am so happy i did! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it in the shower and my face feels so much softer and nicer now. Can't recommend this enough!

on 7/1/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Looveeee! Bought a few days ago and I'm in love! Mild, lightly exfoliating, really moisturizing light cleanser! Love the slightly weird concept of a paste as cleanser, is full of almonds and almond oil so it's basically an oil cleanser, but better. Leaves a slight moisturizing residue that's lovely and smells really fresh, like smashed lavender flowers! lol. Thought it was strong at first, and I'm not a fan of lavender but got hooked and now I can't wait to apply it. It's also calming to my skin and has healing properties. My skin looks and feels great! Amazing for people with normal or slightly combo skin ( my case). I use it with Vanishing cream, wich is also amazing , so light , moisturizing but not greasy! Balances my skin greatly! Big, BIG complaint though: it's valid for three months. Ok, right? Sounds fair? But when I bought mine I only had 3 weeks to use!!! So pay attention to the expiration date, ohtherwise it's just a waiste! Angry at LUSH. Feeling almost fooled by whoever sold it to me. I'm not used to buying fresh cosmetics that expires so quickly, specially if it's still on the shelf with only 20 more days to go! Now what!?

on 6/29/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the way this makes my skin feel immediately after using it.
As for real results I didn't see anything to write home about.
Definitely not a cleanser so please dont use it as such. This is more of a unnecessary treatment and gentle exfoliator. More of a pampering product. Something to take a time out for your self and just relax.
Of course skin feels smooth and soft after -you are exfoliating and using an oil as well.
I say try a homemade scrub using some sugar and almond or olive oil and your skin will feel just as soft.
I love my oilive oil, brown sugar scrub, with a tad of lemon juice. Makes my skin super soft, exfoiliates very well, helps with tone, and you can make a ton for the price of a small amount of this product.

on 6/28/2014 6:50:00 PM

Okay so I do like this product, thus the high rating. Smell is awesome, has good ingrediants; Lush standards of making.
Price: I don't like how much it costs in comparison to it's benefits though. Really I'd say that there are lots of other facial scrubs that do what this does. Some other Lush products are unique in their benefits (ultrabland for example). Spend your money elsewhere on a facial scrub.
Use: I apply a tiny amount and use finger tips to scrub. Do this twice a week, no more or less.

on 6/25/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently on my third pot of this cleanser and i ADORE! i could not live without this, I have normal skin with some breakouts now and again, but this product does exactly what it should. it gently exfoliates, removes dirt, brightens and leaves my skin looking and feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't dry my skin out, so i don't have to use a lot of moisturizer.

It does get a bit messy when using it, and grains of the stuff can get into Ur eye from time to time, but just be careful. Hey, we cant have everything.

Either way, give it a try, you wont regret it :)

on 6/23/2014 9:35:00 PM

You pinch a big-ish pea size amount of this and roll it into a ball. Add a few drops of water and squish until you get a milky paste; make sure you don't get any water in the pot! Then you proceed to apply this to your face without getting it everywhere! I do enjoy a good scrub and it's even better when you know this isn't going to strip your face dry. This leaves my skin soooo soft and that is why i liked this so much. I'm not sure if it improved the appearance of my skin but it definitely improved the texture. The smell of this isn't appealing but its all organic and so good for you!

I have currently moved on to Lush Herbalism cleanser - it's green and also leaves my skin super soft, apparently this give you a deeper clean and is more suited to people with acne - something which i don't have as the salesperson pointed out but i wanted to try it. Next on my list will be Let the Good Times Roll!

on 6/22/2014 7:22:00 PM

I cannot even say how much I have adored this product in the past two weeks. Smells really good, clears up my skin, prevents breakouts and gently exfoliates! I couldn't ask for more in a cleanser.

I have seen such a nice change in my boring skin since using the lovely Angels on Bare Skin. My skin rarely gets break-outs and isn't overly sensitive on a regular basis, but still, AOBS helps give it that little "extra something" to look brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. I feel comfortable using this twice a day(AM/PM) and it only really exfoliates as much as you want it to when you cleanse. Just clean and soft skin left behind.

Having no soapy suds in my cleanser took me a while to get used to, but now I prefer it. I can feel the kaolin clay soaking up the excess oil without stripping my skin like harsher face soaps tend to do. It's very gentle.

I don't really care about the pot packaging everyone seems to hate. I mean, these are solid cleanser rolls, how would they work in a pump? I just wash and dry my hands before I pinch a piece of the cleanser roll off.

Plus it smells ah-mazing. Like soft, herbal lavender with a tiny bit of floral rose. It can be messy/crumbly even when water is added so don't go crazy with it everywhere or you'll have a problem. Love Lush!

on 6/18/2014 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Edit: On my fourth pot. I can't live without it. I can't wash my face with another cleanser. First time in my life I am so in love with a product!

On my second pot. The lavender smell is amazing. It eves out my skin and leaves it so soft. I use it every night.

I have had acne for 7 years and it's terrible, now I have mostly scars and I needed something to treat them. I tried this product that was advised for me and not only did I see a difference in the scars (they were less visible) my whole face was glowing and looked balanced! It smells lovely too and it's a product that lasts a long time. After using angels on bare skin I use the Vanishing Cream which is also an amazing face moisturiser. I would advice for you to ask for a sample because all skin types are different and they're also very friendly at lush.

on 5/26/2014 11:46:00 PM

got this as a free sample. Doesn't seem to do much and is hard to spread as this cleanser is extra crumbly. Recommend aqua marina over this for sensitive skin.