September 21, 2014 | 1999 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by amessss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely a holy grail item for me! I rarely ever use any other kind of blush or bronzer. The only complaint I have is that it is a pricier product, but I believe it's worth it, and I'll probably repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this amazing duo after reading so many reviews īcause I'm not able to get Nars products were I live so, thank God, MUA exits!!!
It's just my HG blush/bronzer from now on. All been said about orgasm and laguna, I just want to add itīs the most natural looking product I've ever used, beautiful and with the exact amount of pigmentation just to add glow instead of looking extravagant. It's very easy applying and what I like most: the packaging allows carrying it on my bag and use it for touch ups during the day thanks to its big mirror. I'm a 35NW/Barcelona and it looks very pretty on me, but my sister is a 25NC/Punjab and so does on her, I really think it fits almost everyone, and for those who can't afford it, you can sometimes find good offers at ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE

HG for sure

Orgasm blush is AMAZING I cant say enough about this blush. It makes me look flushed and healthy.

Laguna is great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second duo, and love it. Orgasm is one of my favorite blushes and Laguna is just about the only bronzer I use for contouring, so it's great to have two in one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Renaissance412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great Combo. Orgasm blush is the perfect shade of a golden/coral/pink. Bronzer gives perfect color to look natural and radiant. I use the bronzer EVERY day and have purchased a full size. My bronzer in the duo broke when I was 3/4 of the way through it, and I really couldn't use anymore; This is the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead fof 5. Great way to try out both products before investing in full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by vagirl4real

I really liked the bronzer but I can't stand the blush too much glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I have both the powder and cream versions of this product, and love them. The colors are very complimentary to my NC20-25 skin, and only a little is needed for a big impact. I love having these in one compact, as you still get tons of product, and it makes travel much easier. If you want to try the products, or are already a fan, this is a great piece to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by KBoileau126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have fair skin (my fairest this time of year) so the Laguna bronzer is a little dark for me right now. As long as I blend it well it works. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the Orgasm blush. It's perfect for an everyday color. There is also a lot of product for the price. I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Orgasm Orgasm Orgasm. Consistently that is everyones answer when is comes to what is eveyones favorite blush. So let's just say my expectations were very high with this blush called orgasm. I would have bought it sooner or later, little did I know I had it in my house I grew up in (I just moved out a year ago) all brand new barely used sitting in the back of one if my makup drawers. Iknow I have way too much makeup considering there's still a whole pile left behnd.When I discovered it I immediately put on my foundation and used the laguna for my cheekbones and the orgasm on top. I guess I had set me expectations too high cause I was expecting this to be THe blush.. I thought it was pretty good but I was let down. I wanted more color out of it. I liked the shimmer and the peach tones. I also really liked the laguna. I also have to swipe it heavy with my brush to get the desired color on my cheeks. I used to use smashbox prizm and guerlain bronzer and they both worked fabulously together. But all in all I'm happy I didn't go out and buy orgasm even though I did buy a Nars kit which came with multple orgasm in a stick and a tiny palette of laguna and other goodies. So in fact I did buy it cause I really wanted to see this reptitive answer to everyones HG blush. Good blush, but way too much hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was reading up reviews on bronzers because I have been wanting one which gave me a bit of colour without leaving me with an orange face, and I happen to stumble across this product review. I was highly intrigued by the duo and went into the only store in town that stocks NARS products. The counter lady put on both Laguna and Orgasm on me and I was immediately smitten! Laguna gave me that well needed colour to my face as I am suffering from the dreaded winter white skin, and Orgasm just made me look fresh and I loved the flush it put on my cheeks.

Unfortunately they did not sell the duo at the store, and buying Laguna and Orgasm separately was going to cost me around NZD$160. I knew immediately that eBay was my only solution and after finally finding a seller that would ship to New Zealand, I eagerly anticipated this little duo's arrival. I wore it to work today, and even though I did not put on the blush as well as the NARS counter lady, the colour has done so much for my face.

So happy with this NARS product, I would highly recommended to anyone thinking about buying it!