April 16, 2014 | 2007 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Renaissance412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great Combo. Orgasm blush is the perfect shade of a golden/coral/pink. Bronzer gives perfect color to look natural and radiant. I use the bronzer EVERY day and have purchased a full size. My bronzer in the duo broke when I was 3/4 of the way through it, and I really couldn't use anymore; This is the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead fof 5. Great way to try out both products before investing in full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by vagirl4real

I really liked the bronzer but I can't stand the blush too much glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I have both the powder and cream versions of this product, and love them. The colors are very complimentary to my NC20-25 skin, and only a little is needed for a big impact. I love having these in one compact, as you still get tons of product, and it makes travel much easier. If you want to try the products, or are already a fan, this is a great piece to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by KBoileau126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have fair skin (my fairest this time of year) so the Laguna bronzer is a little dark for me right now. As long as I blend it well it works. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the Orgasm blush. It's perfect for an everyday color. There is also a lot of product for the price. I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Orgasm Orgasm Orgasm. Consistently that is everyones answer when is comes to what is eveyones favorite blush. So let's just say my expectations were very high with this blush called orgasm. I would have bought it sooner or later, little did I know I had it in my house I grew up in (I just moved out a year ago) all brand new barely used sitting in the back of one if my makup drawers. Iknow I have way too much makeup considering there's still a whole pile left behnd.When I discovered it I immediately put on my foundation and used the laguna for my cheekbones and the orgasm on top. I guess I had set me expectations too high cause I was expecting this to be THe blush.. I thought it was pretty good but I was let down. I wanted more color out of it. I liked the shimmer and the peach tones. I also really liked the laguna. I also have to swipe it heavy with my brush to get the desired color on my cheeks. I used to use smashbox prizm and guerlain bronzer and they both worked fabulously together. But all in all I'm happy I didn't go out and buy orgasm even though I did buy a Nars kit which came with multple orgasm in a stick and a tiny palette of laguna and other goodies. So in fact I did buy it cause I really wanted to see this reptitive answer to everyones HG blush. Good blush, but way too much hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was reading up reviews on bronzers because I have been wanting one which gave me a bit of colour without leaving me with an orange face, and I happen to stumble across this product review. I was highly intrigued by the duo and went into the only store in town that stocks NARS products. The counter lady put on both Laguna and Orgasm on me and I was immediately smitten! Laguna gave me that well needed colour to my face as I am suffering from the dreaded winter white skin, and Orgasm just made me look fresh and I loved the flush it put on my cheeks.

Unfortunately they did not sell the duo at the store, and buying Laguna and Orgasm separately was going to cost me around NZD$160. I knew immediately that eBay was my only solution and after finally finding a seller that would ship to New Zealand, I eagerly anticipated this little duo's arrival. I wore it to work today, and even though I did not put on the blush as well as the NARS counter lady, the colour has done so much for my face.

So happy with this NARS product, I would highly recommended to anyone thinking about buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by macstar05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set at Sephora. It was perfect because I wasn't sure i wanted to spend $26 on just the blush, for $30 I got the duo and a lipgloss. It is very flattering on my skin tone, I'm an NC40. I lightly brush the bronzer on my face and then use the Orgasm blush on my cheeks. I will definitely repurchase, if I ever do finish it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall I'm happy with this purchase. However the blush doesn't have great staying power, the bronzer however lasts all day.

My brush can't seem pick up enough of the Orgasm, it can be a struggle, but for some reason I have no problem with the Laguna, as a matter of fact it can pick up too much. The bronzer can look dirty if I'm not careful and apply too much.

I am blond, blue eyes, with fair/medium complextion and the colors are beautiful on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Amaleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when I first started out with makeup which is about a year ago. It wasn't until recently that I've really experimented with it. I bought this duo because the oh so famous Orgasm blush and because I'm more of a bronzed face type of girl rather than the pink blush type.

I love how Laguna is not over-powering nor is it too pigmented that it makes you look dirty. It gives you that perfect flush of warmth to your skin tone if your foundation gives you that ashy tone (I hate that!). And if your foundation is a little light, use a powder brush and sweep it across your face and forehead to bring it a shade up. Sometimes, I like to just use Laguna on my cheeks and it will give you that perfect sunkissed look. On days that I want to look more girly (I'm a tomboy), I would just add a tad of Orgasm to the apples of my cheeks. There are shimmers in them but not so much that it emphasizes your pores. Except the price is a little steep at $40+ including tax in the US. But it lasts a looong time. I've been using it consistently for over 8 months and I only made a small dent. I'm venturing out on dupes of this product but I will always love this product. And NARS packaging is awesome. I love that smooth texture, it makes the product look more "high end". Oh, and I like that the mirror is nice and big.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by heartbeeps

First of all, I got like, a whole mm less thick of the blush than the bronzer. I'm sure that's just a defect in my package though.
Okay. I LOVE THIS DUO. I'm a bronzer fiiiieeennnndd, & Laguna is gorgeous on. It's not overbearing at all, & it blends on the skin beautifully. Orgasm is great too, it makes me look flushed & girly to pair with the composed bronzer look. I can understand why it's a cult favorite!