NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this duo. Very natural bronzer and blush. Never looks fake!

This is not a universal blush it looked horrible on my skin horrible no matter how i applied it just horrible, the bronzer is very orange bronze it looked worse then mud and shimmer on my face would not recommend for pale skins

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The only thing I liked about this product was the packaging.

I really wanted to like this product. I read all the reviews, watched youtube videos - I whinged so much about wanting it that my boyfriend grabbed it off the shelf and stormed up to the counter at Sephora to buy it for me because he was sick of me talking about it.

But I honestly cannot see what the hype is about.

Laguna did not show up on my skin at all. I mean, I swatched it on my hand and it showed up well and looked beautiful! But once on my face, just nothing. And I can say that I am DEFINITELY a pale person. Vampire-esque at times. I had to use so much of it to be able to see just a small difference on my face! I thought I must be applying it wrong but I tried with at least 5 different brushes, with different coverage foundations, blah blah blah. Nothing worked. I have honestly NEVER tried a bronzer as bad as this - even the cheapo free ones that you get in those children's gift makeup bags have turned out better on me.

Orgasm made me look like I had a fever, no matter how light-handed I applied it. Also I found the large sparkles tacky. It is very pigmented. Might work for some people who don't have as rosy cheeks as I do.

Returned it to Sephora after a week of trying to get it to work for me to no avail. Bought Too-Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and Benefit Coralista instead - MUCH better investments.

I love the blush but the bronzer I have to apply it with a really light hand because it's a little to dark for me. I usually wear it when I go out because I think it's too shimmery for day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Thank you god for this blush and bronzer! I'm an atheist, but this product is amazing enough for me to pay my respects. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a blush and bronzer for far too long, and I've wasted way too much money on products that didn't quite look right. No one seems to know I'm wearing anything when I use this blush and bronzer. But they always seem to point out that I'm looking good that day, and they can't seem to figure out why. I don't think you can get any better than that.

This pretty blush looks very fresh and feminine and must be flattering on all skin types. The bronzer part is very nice too, especially due to the fact that it is matte which goes well when layered under the shimmery pink blush. My only complaint is that the laguna bronzer is quite dark on my fair skin, making it more difficult to blend in but it is great for contouring.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i love Orgasm and laguna. it is a brilliant idea to have them together and it makes traveling easy. love them and i will definitely repurchase.

This blush has been my HG/go to blush ever since I got into blush and bronzer, up until I started liking matte blushes. If i ever do feel like a shimmering blush I would still come back to this! The color is just so beautiful and with the right amount of shimmer, my cheeks looks fabulous, literally like a doll.
as for the bronzer, it was my first bronzer of all times! I like how it have the right amount of shimmer, to the point when applied on my face, it really just looks matte! The color is a bit dark, so I just use it lightly. I find that I can only contour my outter face, and not my nose with this product!
I gave it a 5 because it is just a very good product and without it, my makeup collection is just incomplete!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this a while back, and I'm quite pleased with it! Orgasm perks up my fair skin very nicely...needless to say I love the blush! Laguna...ehhh...I'm on the fence about. I use only a teeny tiny bit because on my skin, it goes orange very fast. However, the two compliment each other very nicely. I'll buy Orgasm again, but Laguna, I doubt it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I went on vacation to California during the Holidays and bought this duo. I've been meaning to try NARS blushes for a while and I also needed a bronzer. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said before. Both the blush and bronzer blend well and are easily buildable. You don't need to put a lot for the colors to show and I'd say it's difficult to mess the application up! It gives a pretty sheen to the cheeks too. I also occasionally use this as an eyeshadow (pink on lid, brown in crease and on lashline).

I'll wait until next time I go to the States to buy another one, though. I can't imagine the ridiculous price I'd have to pay for this in Canada.

Popular Bronzers