July 30, 2014 | 2089 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by peajay

I had a sample of this perfume in my desk at work -- who knows how I got it. It was there months and months before I ever put some on. The day that I did put some on, almost everyone who walked in my office said "wow, what's that scent you're wearing?" or "it smells wonderful in here!". So, after wearing it from the sample a couple of times, I ordered a full bottle. I really do love this scent and I get more compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by graceland11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am by no means a big fan of most perfumes. And I have certainly never bought any bottle of perfume twice until I started using I Love Love. I usually don't like too many scents as they are too strong and distracting but this is perfect for someone like me. It smells clean, fresh, and perfect to wear everyday. Also very sexy for evening. The fresh fruity scent is not too over-the-top citrusy as it remains sophisticated. Thanks to Moschino, this has become MY scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by msclaudia

Bought this in december and I'm already halfway through the bottle. I love this stuff. Perfect for everyday wear, especially suitable for spring and summer. I'd describe it as a cooled down citrus - i smell a lot of tangerines and some green notes with a tiny hint of musk/vanilla/powder to balance it out. It smells fruity in a clean refreshing way, very fun and happy smell. For those of you who bought this online - beware of the fake perfumers, my friend bought a fake D&G the one and we did a side by side comparison with the real perfume and they are WORLDS apart - all they do is get the packaging and color right, the smell is horrifically different.... Make sure you get the real thing before you judge it badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by StarryEyeSurprise

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I heart this perfume.
I do I do.

I use it as air freshner (I know...wada waste) but it just smells sooo yummy!

2 or 3 sprays and I smell great. I even spray it into the air occasionally just for the heck of it...cos smelling it makes me feel giddy.

Lol I ain't on drugs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating, my husband can get enough of me when i wear this or my substitution. I do have other favorites such as michael kors, michael but this one is in a league of its own, plus im only 25 so i don't need nothing to grown, like white diamonds which i buy for my mom- no offense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great fresh fun scent, its really girly, i think, it does kind of remind me of light blue, when i first spray it, but any this one is a little more fruity i would say, the only thing i dont like its the silly little cap, because when i carry this in my car it tends to fall and for some reason the product leaks a little bit!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. At first I didn't think that I would, but it really grew on me. Very citrusy burst at first with a NON sweet vanilla drydown. It does smell like Light Blue; however, it lasts all day and has way more silliage. Light Blue disappeared off of me in 1 hour and only I could only smell it if I shoved my forearm up into my nose during that hour. I had my son search for it (in case my nose had adapted) and he said he didn't smell anything! I like the price better too. Also the bottle is a bit original, and looks nice on the dresser.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've heard this is like Light Blue. I'm not a big fan of Light Blue and not of this perfume either. I expected this perfume to be more fresh. I think it smells a bit strange, like it can't deside if it's a citrus scent or something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely no! Just a copy of D&G Light Blue. An easy way for the company to make money by copying one of the most popular fragrances of the last 5 years. Prefer the original one.