April 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Revlon polishes are great! The colors are pretty hit and miss but if you have good taste you can pick out the nice ones. The colors go on true and the polish dries fast. Revlon also releases trendy colours. Their recent line had some polishes that are perfect dupes for trendy current stuff at Chanel. I think Revlon is better than Loreal and Sally Hansen. It's on par with essie, except it has more colours on sale including some ugly ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cryna22

Best drugstore nail polish I've used thus far. It lasts up to 5 days without chipping, the color looks beautiful on nails and it's supposed to be less harmful compared to other nail polishes. The only downside is that it tends to bubble if the second coat is too thick.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I own only one Revlon polish in Pink Chiffon. The formula is thin and streaky. It bubbles if you use more than one coat. Chips easily. Very difficult to work with. I'm not sure if all their polishes are this way, but I'm not taking a chance. I will NEVER purchase a revlon nail polish again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Ketchup38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these better than OPI, China Glaze,Essie, Nails Inc.
None of the other more expensive brands last as long as Revlon does for me.
I don't like the frosty shades, but adore the creamy ones.. my faves are steal her heart and plum seduction.
I wash dishes, do a lot of work with my hands, that after day 3 I still have just minimal tipwear with these.
I always use a base coat and seche vite as my top coat

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mudpie1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Revlon Nail Enamel has been a drugstore staple polish for years. However, IMO it's not one of the better ones. It's hit or miss whether you get a bottle that is runny or thick and gloopy - I've ended up with both. The polish also tends to bubble, sometimes apply sticky, and dry slower than other polishes. As well, the finish is not as shiny as it could be. Since switching to OPI, CG, and Zoya I notice a big difference in application. Revlon used to be a staple in my NP collection but after trying different colors over the years and not getting consistently good result, I won't be buying more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 7:27:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought quite a few of these from the new scented line which looked fun for summer. So far I have tried only Raspberry Rapture. The color is original, fresh and pretty. It does look a lot like raspberry. It has blue undertones and is wearable for me. I found the polish itself was kind of thick and chipped very quickly. I can'tt wear polished for very long but I usually get 4 days out of them. This one chipped on day 2! It also takes a while to dry. Even though I will continue buying Revlon if I particularly like a color, for quality I will rather stick to Essie jelly polishes which are exactly the same price in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by oOeye_candyOo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best nai polish I've tried. I have used pretty much every brand of nail polish from the cheapo N.Y.C. to O.P.I. I work in retail so I am constantly hitting my nails on stuff and this stuff would last more than a week.. I just redo my polish every week because I keep my nails extremely short. Last week I did my nails using the colour "hot for chocolate" and didn't have time to apply a top coat and it still lasted the full week. Incredible nail polish for an incredible price!

UPDATE...I found with this polish while the staying power is amazing however after about 1 or 2 times of applying it it bubbles a lot. I've now found a new HG...China Glaze polishes...they never bubble on me and the staying power is almost as good as Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

So I have an off and on again love affair with nail polish. I recently went through a terrible mood swing and threw them all away. What was I thinking??? But Sunday I saw CVS had a sale of buy one for 3.99 and get 3 cvs bucks. Awesome! So I bought plum seduction and fell in love with the quality of this nail polish. So then later that day I went back using my 3 cvs dollars and only paid .99 cents (plus tax) and guess what I got 3 cvs dollars again. So the limit is six and I'll definately use that up! Heck,I might make my fiance get a card! lol The point is I love this nail polish. It has a good quality brush and the color is very pigmented. This is such a great deal :))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by tokyomimi21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

honestly, i can't go wrong with revlon's nail color. it's always been so smooth and pigmented and never had any issues. it's cheap, doesn't chip too bad with a good base and top coat. dries fast and isn't one of those nail colors that will 'dry' but still be able to get dents and scratches for hours afterwards.
i want to get more colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like Revlon nail polishes a lot, but NOT their frosty/metallic nail polish shades, hence the 4 not 5 lippies. The regular plain colors with none of that are really nice. A little on the thin side, but with that, they glide on nicely, not gloppy. nice and shiny finish, use a top coat, and you're good to go.