July 29, 2014 | 1966 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by pramy

good product, would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LouLouC

This is one of the best deoderants out there. The smell is not overpowering. Doesn't sting and is not sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 9:12:00 AM More reviews by truechristian1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this deodorant! I have extrememly dry and sensitive skin, and this anti-perspirant deodorant is not irritating AT ALL on my skin! I have tried Dove deodorant in the Original, Powder, and Fresh and love all of them! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by totorotummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my fave deodorant. I used to use Secret platinum b/c I played sports, and it was best at wetness protection. But I gave it up because it was really drying. Dove keeps my skin soft and original smells really good! I live in Hawaii, so super dry underarms are pointless if the rest of my body is soaked anyway. But dove does keep those nasty armpit stains at bay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

was so happy the day this came in my mail...fell in love with it...my Dove is solid in the pretty powder scent...smells pretty and keeps me smelling nice and soft...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product a lot. It is not bothersome to use on your underarms after shaving. Many other products I have tried have burned me. I did not have a problem with sweat. However it does have lotion/cream it so it does leave a bit of a residue. Like all of the other anti-perspirants I have used do, therefore I use a mild scrub on my underarms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been a devoted Secret user my entire life. I would never use another anti-perspirant. A few years ago I kept developing painful lumps in my armpits. At one point it was so bad that the infection spread to my breast and I had to take antibiotics. I was convinced that it was the aluminum in the anti-perspirant that was causing the lumps so I stopped using Secret and any anti-perspirants and used only deodorant.
Unfortunately I could not find a deodorant that would withstand a Texas summer so I switched back to Secret during the summer but I still developed those painful lumps.
A few months ago, I decided to try Dove instead. I have been using it every day and I have not once developed any painful lumps in my armpits. Now I am convinced that it wasn't the aluminum I had problems with but it was Secret itself. Dove is perfect for sensitive skin. I prefer the soft solid scented in Fresh best but all the variants are excellent in providing odor and wetness protection. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by spanky1118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not care for this (above-average priced) anti-perspirant. It smells lovely and feels nice going on, but it did not stop wetness! I have no similar issue with Lady speed stick or teen speed stick or whatever so I discarded it and definitely would NOT repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jitney2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most antiperspirant deodorants make my underarms sticky and irritated. A lucky few have given me a bright red, itchy, burning rash. This is not a rash-producing product. It is odd when that becomes your standard of quality in a deodorant or a boyfriend, but I have not found a better one (deodorant that is).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's probably one of the better anti-perspirants I've used in just the performance. I'm not convinced of this "lotion for your underarms" thing though.