November 28, 2014 | 1932 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

My new HG concealer! I am usually NC30-32 strong yellow undertones. i got it in NC20 to cancel out my minor blueness under my eyes. This works perfectly but what i love most about it is the consistency. It is more liquidy rather than a thick concealer and like it says, moisturizing for the undereyes. Always wanting coverage, I went for thick conealers and all they did was cake and accentuate dryness and fine lines (and I'm 21!). This reminds me very much of the Garnier roller concealer and I used to love that (and I still do). I found that that very liquidy consistency is what I need under my eyes. However, my problem with that one was that the coverage was very minimal. I don't have extremely dark circles, but they are there. The moisturecover reminds me exactly of it but with more coverage, and more shade selection! The pink tones (since I got NC20) aren't major so I don't need to put another concealer over it, you REALLY can't tell at all, it just helps a bit with color correction without being too extreme as to being a noticeably different color from my skin. So glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful concealer that I always make sure I have a backup of on hand. I wear NC35 in this, & for reference, I have a warm toned, medium (half Italian) complexion. It's sooo moisturizing, and perfect for the undereye area that should always look fresh and hydrated, not cakey and dry. I am a huge concealer junkie, I own so many, both HE and DS, and none moisturize like this one. It doesn't settle too badly into fine lines, but that's also because of my application technique, which is with a fluffy e/s brush like the 224, which gives a fabulous airbrushed finish. The coverage is medium and quite buildable. Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kayleebabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing and not cakey at all! This concealer applies beautifully and goes on smoothly without having to tug and pull underneath your eye area. I just wish it was a little bit more heavy coverage for my hereditary dark circles but for the way that it applies and finishes I can compromise. All other concealers cake and flake underneath my dry skin and eyes and this concealer finishes so beautifully and naturally. Only problem with it, is that because its so cream it settles into your fine lines, BUT a great solution to it, is to take a dry brush (such as an eye shadow one) and just pass it over the eye area afterwards. This gives it an airbrush finish and makes it look so natural and beautiful.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

i really like using this on any areas of my face that foundation isn't enough for. it does an amazing job of covering while still looking natural. what i love most is that i can use it for my skin but i can also use it under my eyes. i don't really have too much trouble with dark circles and i find that most under eye concealers make me look almost bug eyed? it holds true to it's name and does deliver moisture which is something i enjoy. it lasts longer on my face than it does under my eyes which is why i gave it a 4. overall, great product and have purchased it numerous times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This is the best concealer for under the eye's that I have ever tried. It's moisturizing, covers darkness, and doesn't crease. I put 2 dabs of this under my eyes and blend with an eco tools mineral eye shading brush. I don't like this set with powder. I think it makes it look cakey. Even without powder it last most of the day. I've been using this every day for 6 months and I still have some left. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by ltb91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this when I had really dry skin around my eyes and its now my go-to concealer for the eye area. I love how moisturising it is (duhhh), the consistency is great and very easy to blend.
My only beef is that its $34 here in Aus but I'd willingly pay it again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely one of my favorite concealers, if not my favorite. It is very moisturizing and not cakey at all. Its coverage is light to medium i would say. i use this under my eyes so its perfect for me since i dont need much coverage under there. Despite the packaging being unsanitary, it is a terrific product to just throw in your makeup bag. It is a very convenient size. i really hope they do not discontinue this product. Definitely something worth trying out if youre looking for something light, non-cakey, and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I haven't been able to find a concealer as good as this one. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, and covers well. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I actually like this concealer. It has enough coverage for my under eye darkness. Normally I have to apply moisturizer around my eyes so that the concealer look smooth but with this one I don't have to. Yes it does crease like all concealer do after sometime. I even put a primer under my eye and this helps make it stay and crease less. I find that you have to use just enough of it otherwise it settles in to lines. You definitely have to set this with a powder.

I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I never use the applicator with it as I think its not very hygienic. I usually put it on a mixing palette and just use my own brush. I think this way I have more control how much I can put on. I would buy this again because its fairly cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONCEALER, BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT CORRECTLY. This concealer WILL NOT WORK to cover dark under eye circles unless your skin is moisturized, has a primer, and for heavy coverage, it should be applied BEFORE foundation. It must always be applied before powder foundation for a smooth finish. Feathering means that your skin is probably too dry. I would not recommend this for very oily skin, but for my sensitive combination skin, it was PERFECT. I use three dots under each eye to cover dark circles, then blend lightly with a soft concealer brush (I use an ecotools brush.) You DO NOT need a lot, it is a layering product, so use sparingly and then apply more as needed. It can also be used to cover blemishes, and for this I would recommend applying after your foundation.