August 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

i really like using this on any areas of my face that foundation isn't enough for. it does an amazing job of covering while still looking natural. what i love most is that i can use it for my skin but i can also use it under my eyes. i don't really have too much trouble with dark circles and i find that most under eye concealers make me look almost bug eyed? it holds true to it's name and does deliver moisture which is something i enjoy. it lasts longer on my face than it does under my eyes which is why i gave it a 4. overall, great product and have purchased it numerous times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This is the best concealer for under the eye's that I have ever tried. It's moisturizing, covers darkness, and doesn't crease. I put 2 dabs of this under my eyes and blend with an eco tools mineral eye shading brush. I don't like this set with powder. I think it makes it look cakey. Even without powder it last most of the day. I've been using this every day for 6 months and I still have some left. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by ltb91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this when I had really dry skin around my eyes and its now my go-to concealer for the eye area. I love how moisturising it is (duhhh), the consistency is great and very easy to blend.
My only beef is that its $34 here in Aus but I'd willingly pay it again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely one of my favorite concealers, if not my favorite. It is very moisturizing and not cakey at all. Its coverage is light to medium i would say. i use this under my eyes so its perfect for me since i dont need much coverage under there. Despite the packaging being unsanitary, it is a terrific product to just throw in your makeup bag. It is a very convenient size. i really hope they do not discontinue this product. Definitely something worth trying out if youre looking for something light, non-cakey, and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I haven't been able to find a concealer as good as this one. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, and covers well. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I actually like this concealer. It has enough coverage for my under eye darkness. Normally I have to apply moisturizer around my eyes so that the concealer look smooth but with this one I don't have to. Yes it does crease like all concealer do after sometime. I even put a primer under my eye and this helps make it stay and crease less. I find that you have to use just enough of it otherwise it settles in to lines. You definitely have to set this with a powder.

I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I never use the applicator with it as I think its not very hygienic. I usually put it on a mixing palette and just use my own brush. I think this way I have more control how much I can put on. I would buy this again because its fairly cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONCEALER, BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT CORRECTLY. This concealer WILL NOT WORK to cover dark under eye circles unless your skin is moisturized, has a primer, and for heavy coverage, it should be applied BEFORE foundation. It must always be applied before powder foundation for a smooth finish. Feathering means that your skin is probably too dry. I would not recommend this for very oily skin, but for my sensitive combination skin, it was PERFECT. I use three dots under each eye to cover dark circles, then blend lightly with a soft concealer brush (I use an ecotools brush.) You DO NOT need a lot, it is a layering product, so use sparingly and then apply more as needed. It can also be used to cover blemishes, and for this I would recommend applying after your foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this when I want a little less coverage than MAC's full coverage studio fix concealer. This product is a little more moisturizing so it would be good for under the eyes, dry or premature skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by nabz

I'm on my 4th tube for this concealer. I took one lippy off for the packaging as i can't imagine it to be too sanitary when the brush gets dipped in and out of the tube after some time. Apart from the packaging, this product is a mainstay as an undereye concealer for me. It could be a little too sheer on those days when I have overworked myself and didn't get a good sleep the previous night, in which case I add on a layer of ConcealFx on top and it's all perfect.

What is great about Select Moisture is that it's very kind to the undereye area. It doesn't tug and pull because of it's liquid application and the shade that MAC carries are fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer. I have very pale skin and pronounced dark circles no matter how much sleep I get. Most concealers that I have tried are too thick and paste-like to give me natural-looking coverage while still hiding the problem. Select Moisturecover is so emollient and has a thin, liquid-y consistency that hydrates the under-eye area while providing coverage. I like that I can control how much or how little I apply because there's an applicator, not a pump. I don't use this for blemishes, nor do I think it would work too well for them, but on dark circles, this is the best product I've ever tried.