October 21, 2014 | 1906 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wetheliving

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG liner. I'm NC35, half Asian, brown hair & eyes and I use this liner every day I wear makeup! It's perfect for the day as it defines and brings depth to my eyes without being too dramatic. The colour is a beautiful bronze with a slight golden shimmery undertone, and it's very versatile as I first saw it on my blonde haired, blue eyed friend and loved it straight away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

LOVE this liner!! I was really on the fence on buying this because of mixed reviews but I'm so glad I bought it. First off the liner is HUGE it will last me forever. It does stay on the waterline well for a pencil liner also. Easily smudges when you first apply it if you want to smudge it but if you let it set it will stay in place all day and not smear around or fade. I really love this liner. The color is just identical to my Rimmel eye kohl in Tiger's Eye though, that is a really good dupe however that liner will only stay for 4 hours tops. Will definately rebuy Teddy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I tried this based on the MUA reviews. I'm Asian with dark brown eyes. This color is beautiful and adds a little oomph that straight dark brown or black e/l doesn't add, BUT the staying power sucks and sometimes the color seems too light for a smokey bronze look. I put it on at 11:30am and by 1:30pm, much of it had worn off. Besides, I got the Essence e/l in Teddy and it's a pretty close match, a bit lighter but still has the metallic sheen and at Ulta, the Essence Teddy is only $0.99! I got MAC Kohl e/l in Powersurge instead-beautiful! I also have a review for Powersurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bobbimckenzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Teddy has been an eye pencil staple for me for over 6 years. I pair it with Naked Lunch and Foley eyeshadow. Perfect daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

When this eyeliner is first applied, it looks awesome on my dark brown eyes. It does, however, fade throughout the day. I can still see it, it's just not as intense as when it's freshly applied. While I love the bronze in it, I have a much less-expensive bronze eyeliner from Annabelle that is bronzier and lasts much longer. I will finished Teddy and rock the colour, but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like teddy pencil and generally use it on my waterline it gives a more softer and natural effect than smolder.But if I feel like using something dark i use smolder instead. Teddy is my daytime staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

Though I am NC20-25 with medium/dark brunette hair, my eyelids were actually always a little on the bronzy side, so much so that people usually ask what eyeshadow I'm wearing! I have green eyes, but I still think Teddy looks phenomenal. On me, it is a brightish bronze brown. It goes on extremely smoothly, and can be smudged, though it never migrates around on its own (for me - I have non-oily lids). There is definitely rich color payoff with just one swipe. It's been a favorite of mine, and will continue to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG liner. OF ALL TIME. I have bought this *many* times over the years. Absolutely nothing comes close to it. I have green/brown eyes, and this shimmery brown-bronze does the best job of bringing out my eye colour without looking too intense (such as black would look). It goes on creamy, excellent pay-off... it lasts all day for me, to an extent-- it ends up blending around my eyes, and it always looks great when i get home, even if it doesn't look exactly the same as when I put it on in the morning.
Anyone with green or brown eyes, or that likes to wear bronzey tones MUST try this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not even an average pencil. Smears like crazy. Doesn't last. Color fades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by shattaran

I actually have very dark hair and medium toned skin, but I absolutely love this eyeliner. Most people would use it if they wanted a softer version of black eyeliner, but I use it even though I have dark hair. It just gives me a softer look and brings out my brown eyes. I love natural looking makeup, and this is definitely natural looking. It stays on forever too (I went swimming with it on, and some was still left over! and it doesn't flake/shed at all either!)