August 23, 2014 | 1008 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bobbimckenzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Teddy has been an eye pencil staple for me for over 6 years. I pair it with Naked Lunch and Foley eyeshadow. Perfect daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

When this eyeliner is first applied, it looks awesome on my dark brown eyes. It does, however, fade throughout the day. I can still see it, it's just not as intense as when it's freshly applied. While I love the bronze in it, I have a much less-expensive bronze eyeliner from Annabelle that is bronzier and lasts much longer. I will finished Teddy and rock the colour, but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like teddy pencil and generally use it on my waterline it gives a more softer and natural effect than smolder.But if I feel like using something dark i use smolder instead. Teddy is my daytime staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

Though I am NC20-25 with medium/dark brunette hair, my eyelids were actually always a little on the bronzy side, so much so that people usually ask what eyeshadow I'm wearing! I have green eyes, but I still think Teddy looks phenomenal. On me, it is a brightish bronze brown. It goes on extremely smoothly, and can be smudged, though it never migrates around on its own (for me - I have non-oily lids). There is definitely rich color payoff with just one swipe. It's been a favorite of mine, and will continue to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG liner. OF ALL TIME. I have bought this *many* times over the years. Absolutely nothing comes close to it. I have green/brown eyes, and this shimmery brown-bronze does the best job of bringing out my eye colour without looking too intense (such as black would look). It goes on creamy, excellent pay-off... it lasts all day for me, to an extent-- it ends up blending around my eyes, and it always looks great when i get home, even if it doesn't look exactly the same as when I put it on in the morning.
Anyone with green or brown eyes, or that likes to wear bronzey tones MUST try this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not even an average pencil. Smears like crazy. Doesn't last. Color fades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by shattaran

I actually have very dark hair and medium toned skin, but I absolutely love this eyeliner. Most people would use it if they wanted a softer version of black eyeliner, but I use it even though I have dark hair. It just gives me a softer look and brings out my brown eyes. I love natural looking makeup, and this is definitely natural looking. It stays on forever too (I went swimming with it on, and some was still left over! and it doesn't flake/shed at all either!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful golden medium brown. It comes on smooth but doesn't last as long as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

verry nice brown color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the colour of this. It's a rich, dark reddish brown with just a hint of gold. I have very fair skin and hazel brown eyes, and I sometimes find that black liner is a bit harsh if I'm doing a neutral look. This liner is the solution. It does tend to move around more than Smolder - if you touch your eye anywhere that this is applied you will likely need to fix and/or re-apply. Other than that, I think it's a great liner. I usually draw it on and then smudge into the lashline with an angled liner brush (like the 266). It makes my eyes pop but still looks natural. Now if only I could remember where I put mine.... ;)