Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

on 3/13/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this product!! It works so well to protect my hair and keep it under control when it dries.. Doesn't make my hair feel greasey or like it needs washing straight away like other products.. I brought this product on the recommendation of my hairdresser, so glad I did. Will definately repurchase!

This stuff is amazing! I can blowdry my hair in under 10 minutes, whereas before, it took me more than 20! It keeps my hair from frizzing up, protects it from the heat, and leaves it soft & shiny. Cuts drying time in half. Smells pretty good, too.

Definite buy again! It's worth the price :D

on 2/28/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this product at first, hoping that it would ressurrect Redken in my books since I've had really bad experiences with their products lately. Alas, although I do like what this product does for frizz, it does absolutely nothing to protect my hair from heat. I used it everytime I blowdried my hair for 3 months and my hair is the same as it was before I started (if not worse). I do give it 3 lippies though since it did help with making my hair sleeker and also gave it some shine. I also think it helped preserve some of my hair colour from fading. It also leaves abit of a residue on my hair and hands. And since it didn't do anything when it comes to preventing split ends or dryness, and since that's its job... It only gets a 3.

on 2/23/2009 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this product for about a year now, and I use it quite a bit because its simply amazing!! It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and frizz free!! It makes it a lot easier to flat iron as well!! It smells fabulous! Get this stuff!!!

on 2/12/2009 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh.My.God. This product is fantastic! Let me start by saying I've only used it once, so I couldn't rate it a 5 just yet, not until I've used it again, but for a first try - amazing! I have really really curly hair (I don't mean normal curly but like African-American curly, except my hair is very fine) and I do on occasion straighten it for something different. It is the RARE occasion however, because usually it doesn't look THAT great, or it takes a lot of effort for it to look really good because I usually have to curl it again after straightening it...phew! It takes forever to straighten my hair alone...anyway, I got this product free but wasn't really interested in using it until I came upon some reviews on here. I figured to give it a chance, and I am beyond impressed. I applied it to towel-dried hair and blow-dried with a paddle brush. Even just that first step and I could tell this was a miracle product. My hair felt so soft! Then I used a CHI flat iron and my hair truly looked amazing, even my super-dry ends which are usually my problem area when I straighten. To sum up, this is a wonderful product and definitely one I will continue to use. I'm so excited that I can straighten my hair on a more regular basis now! :)

This is one of my HG hair products! I cannot go a day without using this. I have very fine, thick hair that gets pretty poofy and frizzy. This tames my hair and makes it super soft. It also speeds up drying time and protects my damaged, color-treated hair. It comes in a pretty large bottle that lasts a long time. It comes in a pump bottle that locks, so it is super convenient. I only use less than a pump because I have shorter hair. This has made my hair look 100% better!

This does not make my hair easier to blow dry. It ends up dry and tangled. In fact, it created a similar effect to the Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship leave-in, which also tangled my hair with no apparent positive effects. My hair requires something more protective and moisturizing.

on 10/23/2008 1:18:00 AM

This product is great! My blowout is much smoother and easier to manage since using Satinwear. It has lessened the use of my flat iron tremendously!

on 9/28/2008 10:06:00 PM

So far so good for this product. I got this to protect my hair and color while I blow-dry my hair. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth. Doesn't weigh my hair down. And I like to think/hope the protection extends to when I flat iron my hair. I use Redken's Fabricate to help hold and my hair looks great.

on 9/28/2008 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the best heat protector I have ever found. I flat iron my hair everyday so this product is a must. I love how I have found something relatively inexpensive to help keep my hair healthy. I have also found that it helps cut down on my blow drying time. A must have!

Popular Styling Products