Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

After trying several products to attempt to achieve volumous hair that doesnt flatten during the day, or indeed the next day, I have to say that this is the only product i have used (and there have been a few) that doesn't weigh my hair down, make it greasy or dull. My hair is quite thick and nearly poker straight naturally so i often found it hard to get the volume i wanted that would look good and last. This product offered this for me and you dont need to use lots of it to get such results! Highly recommend ps. loveeeeeee the smell too :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have thick curly hair I blowdry straight & love this stuff! Makes my hair so soft & shiny! I flatiron with Reken iron silk after using this both HG's!

made my hair really soft, but did absolutely nothing for frizz. my hair is pretty thick and i get it bleached and this thin lotion was no match for how course and damaged it is. i experienced some slight greasiness at the roots and had to wash my hair more often than usual. wont repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i was using kiehls straightening cream before and this is FAR more superior...leaves my hair soft and speeds up drying...awesome product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've tried so many products on my hair for blow drying but always come back to this one. It protects my hair from the heat while making it shiny and smooth. I've never had build-up issues with it even though my hair is fine and it helps tame frizz as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this product!! It works so well to protect my hair and keep it under control when it dries.. Doesn't make my hair feel greasey or like it needs washing straight away like other products.. I brought this product on the recommendation of my hairdresser, so glad I did. Will definately repurchase!

This stuff is amazing! I can blowdry my hair in under 10 minutes, whereas before, it took me more than 20! It keeps my hair from frizzing up, protects it from the heat, and leaves it soft & shiny. Cuts drying time in half. Smells pretty good, too.

Definite buy again! It's worth the price :D

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved this product at first, hoping that it would ressurrect Redken in my books since I've had really bad experiences with their products lately. Alas, although I do like what this product does for frizz, it does absolutely nothing to protect my hair from heat. I used it everytime I blowdried my hair for 3 months and my hair is the same as it was before I started (if not worse). I do give it 3 lippies though since it did help with making my hair sleeker and also gave it some shine. I also think it helped preserve some of my hair colour from fading. It also leaves abit of a residue on my hair and hands. And since it didn't do anything when it comes to preventing split ends or dryness, and since that's its job... It only gets a 3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this product for about a year now, and I use it quite a bit because its simply amazing!! It makes my hair so smooth, shiny and frizz free!! It makes it a lot easier to flat iron as well!! It smells fabulous! Get this stuff!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh.My.God. This product is fantastic! Let me start by saying I've only used it once, so I couldn't rate it a 5 just yet, not until I've used it again, but for a first try - amazing! I have really really curly hair (I don't mean normal curly but like African-American curly, except my hair is very fine) and I do on occasion straighten it for something different. It is the RARE occasion however, because usually it doesn't look THAT great, or it takes a lot of effort for it to look really good because I usually have to curl it again after straightening it...phew! It takes forever to straighten my hair alone...anyway, I got this product free but wasn't really interested in using it until I came upon some reviews on here. I figured to give it a chance, and I am beyond impressed. I applied it to towel-dried hair and blow-dried with a paddle brush. Even just that first step and I could tell this was a miracle product. My hair felt so soft! Then I used a CHI flat iron and my hair truly looked amazing, even my super-dry ends which are usually my problem area when I straighten. To sum up, this is a wonderful product and definitely one I will continue to use. I'm so excited that I can straighten my hair on a more regular basis now! :)

Popular Styling Products