Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Love this product. It suits my skin tone and gives that natural flush I badly need in the morning when i feel i look like the walking dead. Since it's consistency is quite thick you HAVE to apply it with a brush, try BB's foundation brush or TBS brush is not bad with it either. Great product, love the packaging and will last you a long long time.

This is the other staple in my blush collection. I have to apply with a brush - it's quite sticky so I find apply with fingers gives an uneven effect. My other staple is Paula Dorf in Cha Cha which is a much pinker, fresher colour. I would describe this as more subtle and 'pretty'. I also find it good pressed into my lips as a stain (after using a lip liner) - for that just-been-kissed look (yes I have to fake it!!). I would buy again if I thought I would ever run out - but I suspect this will be a long way off as you don't have to use hardly any. A must buy for anyone with a yellow based complexion.

I just had to purchase this after reading all the great reviews! It's such a nice color, perfect for me! But I use this for my cheeks only, not for my lips. You can make it as dark or as sheer as you want and it lasts all day. I would repurchase this again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have to say that I am not a huge fan of creme blushes but I love BB products, so I wanted to give this a try. And well I did.
I apply this with a (foundation) brush), just over my foundation and BEFORE putting the setting powder.
It is just wonderful. it blends perfectly very sheerly, it does not stain at all, it makes it like a natural blushed veil on your cheeks.
I set with the powder & you really cannot tell there is blush on your cheeks, just a natural, healthy colour.
So lovely, so natural.
When I want an extra glow I apply on top a sheer, shimmery pink power blush...it will show up more havin the Pot Rouge as a base.
A must have.

This is the HG of my blush collection which is vast at this point. I used to go for gel blushes but find them giving too much of a sunburned look. As I resemble Garth in Wayne's World in the a.m., this product totally makes me over into the healthy nordic complexion I should have been born with. After reading the reviews here (thank you MUAs!) I caved and once again, hit the road in search of a blush that is totally natural looking. There are so many out there but have that "sheen" or glittery touch that just doesn't work if one is going for an all-natural touch. This one is it! Buy it ladies! You'll be glad you did. I'm going to add a few more of these to my collection eventually.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I've had this for some time now, and as big as the pot is - I'll probably never really need to repurchase!

I think the color is a little too dark for me to use it as a blush, but I need to try out some of the recommendations here (namely, using a brush) to know for sure. On my lips, it's a perfect creamy pinky brown. Applied with a finger, it's sheer. Applied with a lipbrush, it's heavier and more professional. With a lipliner, totally perfect.

I'm much more forgiving when expensive products come in large containers. It may cost a lot, but it also lasts a long time.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Just realized that I haven't reviewed this little gem! I've had this for almost two months now and I've worn it almost everyday since then. It is the perfect light rosy, natural blush colour on me. It blends perfectly and stays all day. It looks a little muddy in the pot but once blended on the cheeks, it's simply a nice, warm, pinky, natural blush colour. There's no sparkle or glimmer here, folks; purely natural looking, so if that's not the look you're going for, you may not like this blush. I try to rotate my other blushes so that they'll get some loving too, but even when I wear something else, I'll be wishing I had this on instead. Even if I love the other blush, too! I can say that I will always have a pot of this blush in my stash.

love love love! First thing that attracted me was that this product acts as both a lip colour and blush =) It works real good, and this colour especially works well for me when I want a neutral radiant look/glow. loooovely. It blends well, and lasts all day. It's rather pricey though... but if you're not a heavy user a single pot can last for a long time.

I would recommend this product for those with dry and sensitive skin. My skin is combination and usually is dry on certain spots inclusive cheeks, so to use powder blush is a no no as it will be flaky and make pores more visible.

Pot Rouge however, glides easily does not make the pores visible and wont flake either > recommended, for skin medium skin tone Blushed Rose and Pink Truffle and both nice! and looks like you have a healthy glow! highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my fair, warm skin, this color shows up as a very warm pink. There is definitely some brown in it. The BB MUA chose this color for me. My mom was with me at the time, and she said that it was the color I had in my cheeks when I was a little girl. It is hard to apply with your fingers. I use their foundation brush along with it and that makes it a lot easier. This pot is probably going to last me until the end of time because you use just a light layer of the color.