April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Mineral Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by basketlady93

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I apply this with a damp brush. I love the flawless look I get from it, and feels as though I have nothing on my face. I love it so much, that I have quit using my Clinique foundation that I was using. I will defintely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT product, in fact this is THE BEST foundation I have EVER used in my entire life and believe me I have used MANY. It is fragrance free, does not irritate my Rosacea or adult acne, coverage is completely versatile and (most importantly for me) is 100% natural looking! The tricky part is finding the right shade, sand beige is perfect for me (yellow undertones) ..and sometime I also so with light bronzer for some color. PERFECT product in every way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by iLOVEthis

I've been using this for about 2 years or so, and it's great for me! I use this with my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush, and I replaced the brush included with a round sponge for touch-ups. I have this in Creamy Natural, and it seems to blend in very nicely with my face. When I first apply it, it seems to be a little too white on my face; however, it somehow blends in my skin tone, giving me an overall even tone. The coverage is also good enough for me. I have little blemishes around my face and my cheeks are usually reddish, but this powder covers the right amount. It covers my blemishes well and leaves my cheeks slightly pink, giving me a natural blush. In addition, I believe that it has been improving my skin. I have much less blemishes than I used to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ElishiaMarie6682

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder! It covers up every flaw with perfection. It's not too pricey either. But....the applicator brush is another story. I just buy a pouf and I'm good. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

This is good, not great. It covers only minor blemishes and redness. I wish that it would give better coverage. I like that it doesn't give a chalky look, its a good finishing powder, it has a handy mirror in the bottom, it is a good match for my face, goes on my brush well, its talc-free, good for my face, and it isn't tested on animals!! :) It is a bit expensive. The brush suckss. The packaging is said to be bulky, but I find it is a fine size. I do find though that it doesn't go on my face too well.. So I am on the fence about this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by msdora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product today in a kit that come with face power, mattie finishing vail, and blush at wel-mart for 20 dollars. I also tried it when I got home seems very nice gos on easy, some mess but I am use to powers I am hoping that this product stands up to other more expesive bare mineral makeup that I have bought in the past. I will touch base later.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really fine powder, it gets ALL over with the touch of any brush. it is very messy & the brush it comes with is useless. The packaging is bulky like others are saying.

I bought this because i wanted to try a powder ss just to dust on over my regular one. Well, that was pretty pointless because powder just isn't for me.

I bought translucent, and it did not give my face a weird tint after the day. It looked natural with a light dusting on my face.

I would not buy this again, and am going to return it once i have time because i have no need for this type of product.

If you like face powders & want some ss protection -> this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by roxiegh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First, I gotta say I bought this today.
However, I tried it on as soon as I got home. YES, if you USE the little brush that it comes with, it will become a big mess. In fact, I think any BRUSH will do that. However, I used a puff that I've had from a previous powder (Maybelline Matte), and there was absolutely no mess whatsoever. It was perfect. The puff still picked up a good amount of product, and it applied just as great.
The coverage is quite great, considering it's mineral and everything.
I've yet to see how it controls my oily-face and if it breaks me out.
The only downside is the price. ($20.99 CAN) However, I don't need a lot, so I think it will last me a long time, hopefully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!!!!

So I got this along with the green color corrective mineral primer at Rite Aid a few weeks ago. I got the powder $5 off, plus 50% off of another PF brand product (the primer). So it was a pretty good deal, I think I must've spent a wopping $11 between both.

Anywyay, it suites my pale, freckly skin tone very well (got the translucent) and hasn't caused any breakouts as of yet. Using this has not amplified my pores or looked ashy on my skin. I put it on my face over my oily skin and have a nice sheen produced as it is matte. Pretty much, I've been looking for a powder with these qualities since I have a problem with oiliness in the T- zone, somewhat large pores and have a lot of redness in my skin. (Using the color correcting primer also helped the redness issue).

I like skin that makes my skin look its best and natural. This has helped a lot.
So today I give 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by wawavanilla

Very powdery.... a gender swirl on the surface can make the table a mess. However, this is a very great powder that i like to use whenever I feel like my skin wants to break out. I used to use buff beige in the summer but now I am using transculant. it tends to get cakey and powdery on face be aware of that, but otherwise it is a great mineral powder that does not break me out, set makeup well and is under my budget for mineral powder.