April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this perfume!!!! when i wear it, it makes me feel happy and does not smell like an old lady scent to me at all! it last for the whole day and this scent just makes me feel relaxed and i could fall asleep to this, however it is pricey!!!!

$98 for 3.4oz bottle and the notes are:

Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood, Blackberry Musk

its a soft, floral, fruity scent, but not candy-smelling. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

um, can we say WEDDING. ive work with many brides and when discussing scenting, i found most woman on the "big day" want something floral, bright, feminine and clean. this potent bad girl makes sure all those desire are fullfilled. it last well, through lights and sweating and 1000 hugs. it stays sweet, yet bold. and i find when it warms to the skin, every woman wearing it, just simply radiates energy. you must try this for weddings or special events. i will say one thing, this is a brides fragrance. anyone else wearing it at a wedding should be shot for trying to upstage the bride!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm already on my second bottle of this stuff. I LOVE the smell, the look--everything. I cannot sing enough praises for this perfume.

Every time wear this, I always receive compliments and inquiries as to what perfume I'm wearing. Especially from guys, which means that this is definitely good stuff.

You only need one spray of this, as it is quite strong, but the staying power is fantastic. I never have to touch up the smell or carry it in my purse. One spray in the morning and it lasts all the way until I come home in the evening. This is my HG perfume and I will repurchase until I die--it's THAT wonderful.

Side note: the bottle is quite resilient. I've dropped it on hard tile a few times, and there's only a few very small scratches. This is very good news, seeing that this perfume is quite expensive and tears would run freely if any drop was wasted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by crysna

J'aDoRe Dior! My fave from CD this fragrance is a elegant, floral & sexy. A high class female aroma, nice staying power, compliments from people when i wear it! My image and the way i use this is in a classy, simple yet sexy dress or mini dress, with a soft makeup and great hayrstyle, the parfum is the last thing on the look u need on and u r done!!! A little goes a long way! Try it before u buy it and maybe u will love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by JaneAnstee

I absolutely HATE this perfume, I simply can't abide it. I am sure plenty of other people must love it as the Dior SA in my local House of Fraser store told me its a best seller. To me its just an identikit sickly light floral that smells like a cheap air freshener. For some reason the Dior ladies always insist on giving me samples of this whenever I buy Dior makeup - heaven only knows how many unused little tester sprays I have lurking in my makeup drawer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Very nice senual scent that differs from what everyone else wears. The fragrance is not long lasting, and pricey imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

The smell can be strong if you put too much but it lasts all day. I feel it is an elegant smell which is neither too sweet like some cheap ones nor like some old nanny fragrances. I do like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by rya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites. I go through bottles and bottles of this and can't get enough of it. Oh, and I always get compliments. I'm a guy, so it's sort of an unusual scent to wear - I guess this is why (confused) people always stop and ask what I'm wearing,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by gvmullins

Ohhh....J'adore....I've been wearing this fragrance off and on since high school. I love it so much. I am allergic to about HALF of all perfumes out there...and Dior perfumes never give me a rash. Great quality. J'adore almost seems to wear differently between the seasons - in the summer it's more floral, in the winter when I put a bit more on it's still floral yet has a more regal, Christmasy smell to it...sounds weird but believe me, I mean it in a good way. I will continue buying J'adore for years to come...it's a staple for me. And I'm a perfume whore - at any time I'm shifting between about 6, but I always go back to this one. I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays on relatively well, but I pretty much re-apply any perfume I'm wearing every other hour regardless of how light or strong it is, so I can't really comment on the staypower it has. It's feminine without being too girly and young. Ahhhh....I'm wearing it right now...divine! I gave the packaging a 3 because the long african tribal neck ring top it comes with (lol) always gets knocked off in my purse. A shorter top would be better, but it does look pretty on my mirrored perfume display on my vanity.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love CD fragrances and this one has 'older' smell I from all CD parfumes I bought . I like it and use it everyday but like hypnotic poison - not long wearing on my skin .