December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Fragrances - Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume and wear it almost every day. It is a warm, woody floral - it kind of reminds me of a warmer, more floral version of Chanel No. 5. I really love this perfume and feel naked without it. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I thought it was a flowery fragrance,it smells sweet and fresh.reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker-Lovely. the scent is okay for me, but too strong for me who loves flowery fragrances. The packaging is so luxury and unique.the EDP version is long last.but i don't want to repurchase it,because i need more calm scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by itskattack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I non-stopped talked about this perfume for a year, and I finally got it two years ago for my 18th birthday. I would wear it everyday if it would never run out. My boyfriend constantly tells me how amazing I smell, and I am always wearing J'adore. It has been my favorite fragrance for years and I haven't found something else that I like just as much.

Also, mine came in a package with the lotion as well, which is awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely NOT the kind of scent this leather-and-chypre gal would gravitate towards, but after receiving this in error from my dear mother (she bought me the wrong Dior) I figured I might as well give it a shot. At first sniff I realized I've smelled this on many a passerby but never bothered to find out what it was. J'Adore is a fruity floral that packs quite a punch--spritz lightly, or risk smacking those around you with your scent. Unfortunately, most people I've smelled this on tend to pile it on. It starts with a potent mix of white florals and juicy fruit; I get primarily tuberose, peach, and pear. Getting too close to the wrist is headache-inducing unfortunately. J'Adore stays pretty true throughout its long dry down, and I have to give it points for its longevity (I have the EDP). I'm not sure whether to keep it: I'd feel a little guilty swapping a gift, but it's just not *me*. J'Adore is tolerable from a distance, but repulsive from too close...kind of like a Monet. Definitely would never buy on my own, but could wear if sprayed behind the knees or on my lower back.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT:
I just sold this as I could not wear it anymore - just way to boring and nothing special so I would never grab it to wear. Over-rated in my opinion.

____________________________________

I can't stop smelling myself!!!

K that sounds wierd but it's true :) There is something special about this scent. I have been trying to put my finger on what it is all night and I can't. Normally I am not a huge fan of florals but this one has such a nice combo with other scent elements it brings it to a beautiful place...it makes you feel beautiful.

I am glad I bought this tonight and look forward to wearing it.
Will it be my number 1? No (I love my LIght Blue and The One - by D&G) but I still adore (or j'adore en francais) this scent and plan on wearing it all the time.
It is a super classy, chic and sensual scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I got a sample of this, definitely not for me, but I cans see why a lot of people like this. My big pet peeve with perfumes is that synthetic chemical smell that so many of them have, this is no exception, synthetic floralness dominates it. I suppose there is a HINT of muskiness, but not enough to even subtly mute the sweetness of the floral. The word that comes to mind most with this perfume is EW.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by shadowlye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I have been wearing it for a long time now. I have asthma and it does not aggravate it at all. Most perfumes are overly floral/candy/musk. It has a nice blend of all 3. I did not have it for almost 2 years and thought I could not go any longer with out it. It is a tad bit pricey from when I started buying it. (As someone else also stated) But a large bottle which costs you $100 bucks lasts for a year +/-. So when you add it up it's worth it. My grandma is slowly passing away and gave me some of my inheritance early so she could see me enjoy it. First thing I did was go out and buy a huge bottle of it for me and her. It reminds her of me and every time I call she tells me she was thinking about me. Then has to tell me all about when she got a whiff of it doing something... aka gardening or even watching her favorite show. Its a nice feeling to know that. Kinda corny but very true.

22 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hadn't smelled this until I received a nice sized sample from the Dior Diva program. At first smell I wasn't too impressed, it doesn't smell like anything special to me... But as the days went on I find myself reaching for it more. I am no perfume expert but I find this kind of a neutral smell, not overly flowery or sweet nor on the other hand musky. I am overly sensitive to the alcohol content of some perfumes & it really bothers my nose, but I don't find that with this one. It lasts all day as well. I will probably buy a bottle when my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by icedpurple

The scent isn't bad at all, it's actually quite nice about 20 minutes after spraying. I just wish it could be diluted a little. I normally like strong scents but this a little over the top. After the initial headache it turns into an O.K fragrance. I usually either love or hate perfumes and this one is an odd inbetweener for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved this perfume since 2000. I always have this in my house.. my mom has one.. I have one.. At this point I think i just got enough of it... its weird how my nose got used to this scent. I can smell it but I don't think I will put it on myself again for a while.
This is a not only a very clean-soapery smell, but also warm and comfortable. I recomend this for a daytime, for work.
this is totally for spring, since is a beautiful lady like woody floral.
Im not quite sure If I would like to get it again.. maybe in a few years.