April 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by meriellyn

This is high on my list of favorite things right now. I have it in Fresh, Bloom, Dream, and Sexy (and I want Summer badly)... all of which are awesome. I'm a total lipgloss-aholic and this is currently my fav by far.

The colors are quite sheer but still add a lovely tint and shine that won't be missed. They're very wearable.

They do plump a little... I don't have thin lips so I can't really say how much, but there is definitely plumping action. Much more so than any other plumping product I've come across. Actually, I've never found another one that worked without setting your mouth on fire.

There is no burning or tingling. Maybe a slight numbness at first if you put a lot on (seriously not as bad as it sounds... it's actually pretty pleasant).
Imparts moisture like nobody's business. My lips feel more hydrated and smooth even when it wears off.

The only downside is the price. Otherwise it'd be 5 lippies all the way. But this stuff is $$$$! The only reason I'm able to have it is because I found a good deal on eBay and got them from a reputable dealer for about half price. Otherwise, WAY out of my price range. Even at half price they were a total splurge that I won't be able to soon repeat.

Then I'll just hafta hock something I guess because I love this stuff. Lol. j/k... kinda... ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by raveonette

This is one of my favorite lip glosses! The colors are great, nice smell/taste, they have a good consistency and moisturize really well... The downsides are the price of course, and the fact that it works like super glue when it comes to long hair and windy days. It does plump my lips a bit, although not as much as I would have liked! I think my expectations might have been too thigh tho, but there really is no permanent plumping to the lips as the manufacturer claims. My favorite use for this is to put on a thick layer before bed - my lips look amazing the next morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by onlyprada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

best lipplumper ever...HG...i really like the nude glosses like bare, it works so well i am amazed everytime i use it...but it is really expensive...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty cool lip plumper. I didn't get a color, just the clear gloss. You get used to the tingling after a few uses, and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by xMzxPrEcIoUsx

I got this in Sweet, which is described on FusionBeauty's website as a sheer natural light pink. This lip plump is supposed to make your lips fuller by its collagen technology according to its product description. As a lip plumper, I do see that it reduces the fine lines on my lips, which gives it that illusion that it's plumper. However, the effect isn't dramatic. Sometimes during the first 15 minutes or so, I will feel a slight tingly feeling, but it is not an uncomfortable feeling at all. The plump effect probably lasts for an hour or so. As a lipgloss, this color gives me a barely there pink sheen and it's a bit shiny. It's definitely not super duper shiny compare to other glosses due to the texture not being sticky and thick at all, so you'll feel comfortable wearing it. It moisturizes well. It has a fresh citrus smell to it, but it fades off eventually. It is a very expensive, but it's 8.22g/0.29oz. Even though the effect is not outrageous, I personally would still repurchase it if I ran out. I might try out a different color like Flirt, but overall, these glosses are very sheer. If you want a lip plumper that reduces fine lines and does give an illusion of fuller lips but don't mind the price tag, then I would recommend this product to you.

Here is a picture of me wearing Sweet for your reference (with flash):
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Gem727

So after reading so many great reviews on this product, I was really excited to try it. I had tried BE's Buxom lips in the past and had gotten great results. I bought the gloss in berry as I read that some of the other colors were very sheer. After giving it about 3 changes, I returned it. Not even the most minimal plumping occurred. The color was pretty, but I felt like it just sat on top of my lips. After about 15 minutes, the gloss felt a lot thicker than when first applied, however there was still no plumping going on. If the gloss wasn't almost $40 I probably wouldn't have returned it, however it doesn't do what it says it does and I can get a similar color gloss for a lot less.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Suppastaaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty hydrating gloss. Whether or not it plumps my lips is still out and I've been using this for a few months now. Maybe just accentuates, not so much plumping. I prefer H2O Plus' plumper as it gives a prettier sheen and is super moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by love2traveljen

I do like this product- i don't think it works to well to "plump" but the colour is nice ( I use the colour "sweet") it suttle but not to out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

usually this lip plumper would cost around $30-40 and the XL is about 50 bucks. but i got mine on ebay for $16.99 with free shipping! i got in the "blush" color which is a sheer baby pink. =] it does what it says. i already have semi "full" lips but i needed some OMPH! so i decided to try this out. and i am a HUGE fan of lip plumpers. i lovee the tingly sensation. o.O" hehe. out of all the lip plumpers that i have tried the top two would be Lip Fusion and Lip Pulse (or also known as Stung!) this product gave me great results. i even did a test on half of my lips to see if it would work .. and it did. half of my lips were nicely plumped! =] it didnt sting or burn .. which is GREAT because lip plumpers are known to sting lol =P it just gives your lips a slight tingle and numbness. it worked instantly for me. i would def. buy this product again .. if it were on sale. >.<" =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this gloss. I get the regular clear one. I've used the XL (went through 3 tubes of it) and honestly the only difference is that it's more expensive. the regular one gives me exact results. it's very moisturizing and definately plumps my lips. i've noticed the huge difference when i ran out of lip fusion and used various other glosses, nothing quenched and plumed like lip fusion. I also apply it at night sometimes for better results or when my lips feel very dry. i've noticed that drinking more water helps the results.
furthermore the staying power is pretty awesome without being sticky.