November 23, 2014 | 2079 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Bronzetoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this scent based on all of the great reviews which is always risky when it comes to fragrance. I am surprisingly pleased with it, in fact, I love it! It is different than anything I have tried before and while I tend to love orientals, this is a welcomed departure for me. I do not find the scent to be long lasting, but it is such a sweet, tender fragrance I don't mind spraying again, as it won't offend. Although a lighter fragrance, I find it to have a gentle depth that is uncomparable and hard to describe. This is now my go-to fragrance. Try it!
Update - still love the fragrance but no staying power at all. downgrade to 3 to 4 stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of only two fragrances that I have ever recieved compliments on in my life! (the other being EL Pleasures). I find this a very long lasting scent on me. It has almonds accents in the notes, which gives it a nice softness in comparison with the opening, which is floral but fresh. I don't tend to wear this as much now, but I've realised recently, (due to trying to find the perfect fragrance again!) in general, that Armani fragrances work well with my skin and have very good lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by CheriCheri

A touch of vanilla, somewhat powdery, a hint of musk and floral. This is something to wear to the office, and comfortable enough for a weekend trip to a bed and breakfast. Not my favorite, but well-balanced and pleasant to the nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Stonie

I love the packaging of this scent - so easy to pop in your handbag.
The non-glass canister keeps it away from the light and saves any accidents if you drop it!
As for the fragrance itself, well it's sexy, classy and very wearable.
Lots of vanilla and some spice. Not that long-lasting but you can top up all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by mayanollie

<3!!! i've been using the for at least 5-8 years, maybe more. i love it! i've tried other scents but always come back to this. it's my boyfriend's favorite of the perfumes i have... and i've had compliments from other people (both women and men) on this scent. the bottle lasts awhile, and it's not TOO overbearing of a smell. i'm allergic/sensitive to TONS of perfumes, and luckily, this one is NOT one of them. i will probably continue to wear this for awhile. i always buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by sassy513

This was given to me by my boyfriend for my birthday. Six years later, I wore it on our wedding day along with the matching lotion for long lasting benefits. This is by far the most sensual, sexy, and sophisticated scent I have used. I always have a bottle on my dresser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Poohbear9796

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is different from anything that I've ever tried before, and I love it! Makes me feel sexy when I wear it. It lasts a long time on me and it has a sweet vanilla powdery smell, but not in a heavy unpleasant sort of way. Really like the cool bottle, just don't like that you can't see how much is left . As far as price goes, it's a little on the expensive side, but I love the way this smells so.......... It's not for everyone, but give it a try, you just may be surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by furreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love. I only wear this when I feel awesome. It's a special scent in a very alternative packaging which I think is very cool. The fragrance is very urban - a modern tease.
The male and female editions go great together, btw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by JanM

I really like this perfume - never heard of it until a couple of weeks ago when I smelt it on the lady who threads my eyebrows, loved it on her, got a tester loved it on me and bought it. For me it is not a strong fragrance, it is warm and has hints of vanilla, a sort of warm skin scent. It seems to last a fair time and I think it could well become an HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2007 8:12:00 AM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've just purchased a 100ml bottle of this. I run out of it some time ago but never replaced it. I have recently rediscovered how much I like this scent. I remember when this came out. In magazines it wasn't placed under a category such as floral or oriental etc, instead it was classed as one of those unusual scents. It said if you like the smell of leather or petrol, you should definitely get this. I can sort of see where they get this from. I'm pretty useless at getting the notes in a perfume, but it does have an unusual (but not too ususual) overall scent and is definitely worth giving a try.