April 16, 2014 | 1891 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and at first I loved it, but as I tried to take it off it wouldn't budge, it hurt my eyes and my eyelashes fell out regularly after using this mascara and though it lasts all day and through the night, it is just too irritating to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mig

It is a wonderful mascara. It makes my lashes so long and seperated, looks like false lashes. I realy like that it will remove just using water. Give it a try, i hope you will like it as much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by DDP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is not perfect, but here's why I'm giving it a 5: it's the only mascara that won't smudge on me. L'oreal makes a similar tubing mascara but I didn't like it. I was about to give up on mascara entirely because the smudging drove me mad! Should have tried this stuff sooner. it doesn't give the most dramatic look, but my eyelashes certainly look more defined with it on. It flakes a little, but to me that's not a big deal. I'm just glad to have a mascara that won't smudge!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

Ehh... This mascara may not run, but it flaked here in Florida summer. The price is not very friendly and I would not repurchase. It holds curls just a little bit and give a little bit of volume, but that's about it. FLAKE city. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by JessicaCP

Holy dog toffee! I just ordered this from Ebay and I look like I'm wearing false lashes. Beautiful separation, length and volume and i didnt have to curl them prior. It builds too. Shite hot!

If it falls off my face or I can't get it off easily, I'll report back. Otherwise, this is awesome. I haven't been impressed this quickly by a mascara before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

It lengthens and separates really well and gives a fluttery effect. My bottom lashes look great and it doesn't flake at all.

I think the brush has a lot to do with it, it's small and makes application a snap. It separates beautifully for being a fiber brush as I've usually found much much better separation in plastic brushes.

It doesn't lengthen or volumize quite as much as I'd like though. However, my mom loves this stuff though and swears by it. It's the best tubing mascara I've used and I like how easily it washes off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I have used up tubes of this stuff. This is definitely HG for me because of the way it dramatically lengthens my lashes. It also does provide slight volume without clumping. The tiny brush is also great for short and stubby Asian lashes. I wear this a lot on my lower lashes too and received lots of compliments. I love how smudge-proof and water-resistant it is even in high humidity. The best part? It is so easy to remove with warm water in the shower without the need for a separate eye makeup remover. Will repurchase in a heartbeat! The downside is that this mascara seems to dry up easily in the tube shortening its life span. One lippie down for that but otherwise this is easily the best mascara I've ever used in my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by mog12

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes, which are pretty sparse and short, look lovely and long. It's funny I dont always like it immediately but when I look after a few minutes I do! (vain or what!) Love the way it comes off with water too be jolly handy for camping!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by wanny

I have the typical Asian lashes... short, scarce and barely there. So this mascara didn't really give me enough volume/length. However, I bought this mascara for work to prevent panda eyes. I've tried tons of waterproof and non-waterproof mascara and they all seemed to smudge within the first couple hours of my shift. But this one stays put! Yes... it does make your lashes hard but I'm not too picky about that. In fact I think that's why it has such a good staying power! Before I use it, I use a thin layer of volume mascara and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MarieW

My favourite mascara at the moment. Small tube (good for travel), small brush and great formula that doesn't smudge and removes in tubes with just water. It flaked on me a bit the first couple wears, but now I don't have that problem, not sure why.
I really liked L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, but the container is so big and the company tests on animals, so I won't repurchase that one.