July 30, 2014 | 2087 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites Ball Powder Beige Chic 03

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I caved and bought Beige Chic Meteorites after going back and forth about needing them for a while. I'm happy I did get them. They do exactly what I bought them for, make me glow. The packaging doesn't bother me. The fragrance is kind of strong, smells soapy to me. But again, doesn't bother me. I swirl my powder brush around in them and dust all over my face (NC42 naturally tan skin). It leaves me looking awake, glowy and just *that* much better. I must say that for a much lower price I can get a similar look with BE Mineral Veil. But then, I wouldn't have my balls to play with hehe. And Beige Chic has a very slight gold/beige tinge to it. It feels very light on the skin. For me, it is perfect as a finishing powder/highlighter. I will repurchase if/when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I had "Mystic" for awhile but swapped it away--I never quite "got" the mystique surrounding these little colored powder balls since Mystic just made my skin look glittery rather than perfecting it. "Beige Chic" works a little better for me--it's like the warmer version of Mystic, with fine gold shimmers rather than white. It blends into my LLL/AAB skintone better, but it does not give me that yearned-for polished, subtly glowy look. Instead, I get a subtle dusting of gold shimmer--not a nice sheen, but tiny little gold sparkles. Feh. Love the adorable packaging and light violet scent. Do not love the price, but I gather that these should last one for quite awhile, even with daily use. I have the mini (very cute and I think, being metal, even better-packaged than the full size) and will probably not purchase the full-sized version when I am through with it. I guess it's sort of a good thing that this didn't really work for me--saved myself an expensive habit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mm2015

Perfect skin in a box! If you want a soft focused, glowy effect, like your skin has been photoshopped, this is the product to get. Best highlighter/skin enhancer ever! Better than the MAC MSFs, Nars, PX, etc. I did not like Mythic...it gave my asian skin a slight bluish tinge but Beige Chic is beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I would definitely re-purchase this product, although I'll probably never have to. I really only wear tinted moisturizer and concealer, so the coverage in this powder doesn't bother me. I could live without the perfume, but it dissipates quickly enough.

I just look...polished, somehow, and perfected when I'm wearing this. I don't think it's the best product for oil control, but I don't have much problem with oil. I guess I think of Guerlain as an older-lady's line, and it definitely seems to focus more on the needs of the dry-skinned. I love the slight shimmer. It's very finely-milled and doesn't look chalky or cakey

I've thought before that I wish this came in a compact (but maybe not! The meteorites compacts are awfully expensive!) because it's a bad idea to travel with this container. On the other hand, because it does offer some coverage, I'm probably better off blotting my nose with a tissue than re-applying this powder mid-day. I don't know how it would look after several applications - but probably not as good as it looks after one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

I would give this 4 1/2 lippies. I like it very much but not as much as my long time fave Mythic Meteorites. On me, Beige Chic can look a bit shimmery in daylight. Despite this, it is n excellent product and I will continue to purchase, along with Mythic, which acts as my own personal portable airbrusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Fabiochanel

Ok first of all i want to say that i am a serious guerlain addict but.......this powder is just the best ever!!!!
It simply makes your skin look more perfect day and night
At daytime: You look perfectly natural and completly even and sets your foundation wonderfull.
At nighttime: You look just stunning a perfect even radiant glowing complection without a flaw and even in summer when its warm and when you start sweating it has an exelent staing power!
And the box is so easy in use with the "vacuum" lid is ensures that the product stays fresh and it's perfect for travel and you won't spill!
And the best thing is you can use it the hole year long in winter and summer because it adjusts to your foundation in winter i am a nw15 and it gives me a completly nartural soft glowing sheen without being tanned and in summer its just perfect because it gives you a sunkissed look if you apply it a little heavier!
I own this product for many years now and still with everyday use this is gonna last you a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 8:57:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best purchase I've made in years! I love everything about it. (even the scent - I adore it!) I tried Mythic first, but it wasn't flattering, which was surprising, based on the reviews. I am fair w/yellow tones, and Mythic made my skin blue-ish & ashy. Beige Chic is a different story. I held off buying it since several people said B.C. is more glimmery than Mythic. Some have said B.C. is SO glimmery that in natural light, you look like a disco-ball! I wear no glimmer or glitter of any sort, ever, and I must insist that Beige Chic is NOT glimmery AT ALL! Please read that again. I put Mythic on one side of face & Beige Chic on the other and there was no sparkling on the Beige Chic side. None. What it DOES do is indescribable. It makes my skin look perfect & healthy & sunkissed - without looking tan. What you need to realize is that it is a truly subtle difference, but having said that, it is absolutely noticeable. The first time I wore this I ran into a friend that I see all the time & (for the first time EVER) she said that I looked fantastic! I must agree w/the others who've said that it creates a "soft focus" look - I fluff it all over my face & neck every morning. I LOVE this product more than anything else that I own. I plan to buy another right away, just in case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 1:01:00 AM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OHHH WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT METEORITES EXCEPT I LOVE THEM ALL! they are my best kept secret, ppl asks me all the time why i look so glowy or radiant, i would love to say it's a natural thing but NO, it's the meteorites. Beige IMHO is the most neutral of them all (I have fresh pink, myhic and a silver one) i use this particular color for my beachy look, always with great resulta. Status: HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Uncle_Joey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been craving this for so very long..i held off because it's very expensive(almost $50), and i questioned whether it was worth it. it IS a very cute, novel product. i love swirling the little velvety balls of color, and they have a very nice, smooth, glowy texture. but they're also glittery--something i was NOT expecting! when i apply them, i can see definate gold glitter particles all over my face. okay for night, but not a daytime look, and not what i was expecting. cute if you have some extra $$, but not neccessary, imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 8:15:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Man is this hard to find or what!Well I finally have it anyways!I'm such a Guerlain fan,and a devoted Meteorites collector.This is by far my favorite.If you expect a visible and noticable shimmer,you'll fail to like these.I suggest you to buy these without any expectations.Read the reviews and you'll see that some people noticed a candle light glow,some didn't and some mentioned a healthy glow,others said it's not doing much for them.Well it's what this product is all about.It does different things for each person and complexion.It lightens my complexion,makes it flawlessly dewy and give me a subtle glow in daylight.I totally love it !