November 27, 2014 | 1508 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by lizziengaire

WOW. I first tried this in my cousin's room, not expecting any results because I'm skeptical about most of these "beauty enhancement products". However, after putting it on for 2 days (I kid you not), I noticed my lashes grew longer because they kept hitting my glasses. When I went home (means, no more product), they didn't even shrink, and the results were still there. I still put it on every so often when I go there.
Even my bottom lashes grew ( I never really had any).

In fact, I fell in love with it so much, I put it on my widow's peak hairline, and it's not as prominent anymore.
I know this sounds kind of like a beauty fairytale, but it fricken WORKS!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Almost finished with first bottle and will buy again. I've noticed growth in areas where my lashes are sparse. I put it on at night and sometimes in the morning before I apply mascara. I've had a couple of people ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes. I also use it on my eyebrows where they are thinning and have not needed to pencil in as much as before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by clearady

My lashes have always been long, but now they're thicker.
I love this. I use it at least three times a week at night.
It's super cheap at whatshebuys, free shipping, and it works.
how could you not try it? i've ordered it three times there, and have had zero problems.
beautiful lashes, nice brows, clear skin, and luscious lips are essential to beauty.
you must have the basics! this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Lucytigger

brilliant! you notice a difference within days. i'm blonde and it actually made my lashes look ok for once without mascara even on! i aplly it twice a day once in the morning aqnd then at night. and i've foud it works well as a base under mascara too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Meteorsnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mavala Double Lash was amazing. I had an eyelash extension recently and after removal, I lost alot of my eyelashes and for those remaining eyelashes, they became sparse, weak and broken into half. I tried Mavala desperately on 13 February and today is 20 February. It has been only one week and my eyelashes are visibly longer and thicker! Its really amazing! Would re-buy this product anytime!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Brookelaine

I've been using this product for about a month now. and i can definitely see some result of longer and fuller lashes.. it's great. but sometimes my eyes and lashes gets dry when i apply it slightly too much. so i suggest applying vaseline after you apply mavala. and it work wonders for me. it didn't get dry and i can see better results. i use it twice a day but i only put vaseline in the night. i still have more than half of the bottle. i think i'll buy it again but i wanna try out others too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by webdoyenne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have short, blond eyelashes that are definitely not my best feature. "Volumizing" and "lengthening" mascaras haven't been tremendously helpful -- for one thing, I have allergies and sensitive eyes, and "stuff" flaking off my lashes causes irritation.

I wasn't about to go for the prescription stuff, once I read about the side effect of darkening in the irises. My eyes are pale, pale blue. While looking for a lash conditioner of some kind, I stumbled across this on Amazon.com and bought a bottle. I didn't believe the lash building hype in the description or on the label. I just wanted something that would at least improve the condition of my lashes.

Much to my surprise, after only a week, I noticed thicker, longer lashes that are actually visible without the application of black mascara. I thought I was just imagining things -- wistful thinking. Then I logged on here to see if anyone else had reviewed this product -- and I was quite surprised to see how favorable the reviews are.

So it's not just my imagination. It really does work (and it is much cheaper on eBay than on Amazon.com). I will never have long, lush eyelashes -- it's just not in my DNA. I have fine, straight hair, sparse eyebrows, and very little in the way of body hair. (I've never, ever had to shave my legs above the knee.) But now I actually have visible eyelashes.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNovice26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This has done wonders for my lashes, and its not one of those products that you have to continuously use and then fear that if you stop you lose the effects. My lashes are now something I can see well enough to put on mascara, and loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lashes and brows were dry and falling out, so I tried this. Saw some slight growth after 6 weeks, but no more falling out at all. This does help. I am repurchasing it now.
Update: I have gone thru a bottle which lasted maybe 6 weeks or more and doing a second bottle now. Definitely see more length and thickness--primarily, I am convinced, because my lashes are oiled with this and don't fall out so much now. I really like this product alot. My lashes never looked better. This is a good way to go for those of us with light eyes that are afraid of using the Latisses' of the world that may put brown spots on our light eyes. I like this product alot!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

my lashes did seem to have grown longer....but they havn't become thicker though..
one small bottle goes a long way,so it is a pretty good investment.