Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

My lashes are naturally quite long and full but I was curious (and also sceptical) about this product. I wanted to find something that would help my lashes reach their full potential. So I tried Double-Lash. I can't compare it with other lash treatments because this is the first and only I have tried so far.

At first, I followed the instructions to the letter and I applied it every single night for about 3 months. It didn't seem to have any impact on the growth, length or volume of my lashes. It did a decent job of strengthening and conditioning the lashes and I have noticed an improvement in that respect. I also appeared to lose less of them than before I started this treatment.

Currently, I put on some Double-Lash whenever I remember to, i.e. maybe two or three times a week. Even though the results are not exactly as I hoped for, I will probably repurchase and continue to use sporadically because I use mascara almost daily and think this can make your lashes more resistant to it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I started to using it for only a week and I've see result <3
I'll recommend my friends to buy this amazing product

ten thumps UP (Y)

I have been using this once a day for about a month and my eyelashes definitely look thicker. The thin spots in my eyebrows are beginning to fill in also. I already had good eyelashes but years of overplucking had left me with very sparse eyebrows. As i have dark eyes and hair, the no eyebrow look really doesn't work! I simply apply this at night after washing and moisturising. It doesn't sting or make my eyes blurry, it's easy to use and it's available very cheaply on Ebay. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've only been using this prodcut for 1 week & I've already seen results!!!:D
I'm asian so my lashes are naturally short & straight. And since I am already using Careprost, I decided to try Mavala because then my lashes will become stronger! And can I say that my lashes have grown A LOT thickerk & stronger in just a week!! I'm just sooo excited that my eyelashes aren't soo short & fragile anymore. I mean before I would rub my eyes & half of my eyelashes would just fall right off! but now they stay!! I'm sooo happy!!! :D
I'll update later!!:P

Does a good job conditioning the lashes and strengthening them. However, in order to see an increase in length, you need to wait a pretty long time. I have seen improvement, just not at warp speed.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This really works....it definitely made my already-long eye lashes longer, silkier, and stronger. I don't think they thickened them though which was a little disappointing. Also, I used this product on my eyebrows every night after this lady threaded them way too thin, and they definitely grew in faster than they would have without it. Oh and I totally agree with the previous reviewer that said Mavala should do a hair product. I've wanted to use this on my hair so many times LOL.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap!
Works! (at least on my lashes but not my brows)
...makes my eyes itch when I put on too much.

How long have I been using this: 1.5 weeks. Twice, sometimes three times a day.

Does it really work already? : Yes.

How does it work? My lashes are darker, they look silky, they are a little thicker and longer.

Do I look like I wear falsies without mascara? No. They look natural but prettier.

Do I look like I wear falsies with mascara? Yes. My lashes look amazing with mascara. That is when I see the difference. I use less mascara now and they still look longer and thicker. Even my husband could tell the difference. I can't even imagine how they will look after a month.

Does is irritate my eyes? No.

Is it easy to apply: It is fairly easy to apply. But I use a bit of time to make sure that it is properly applied all over my lashes and my lash line. Don't want to miss a single lash.

Does it work on eyebrows? Yes. I apply it on my eyebrows very lightly twice a day. I have naturally dark brown brows. They now look more like black and they look very healthy.

Do I wish Mavala would start selling a hair product
called "Double Hair": Yes. It would be a dream come true.

Would I buy it again: Yes. Yes. Yes.

Update: I have been using this for a few months now. My lashes have never looked better than that. Even when I was 15 years old. I feel the thickness of my lashes whenever I apply this with its brush. I only wear a good quality mascara as eye make-up now. Very seldom together with a touch of eye shadow to brighten up my eyes. I am 32 and could not ask for more.

I just started my second bottle of this stuff! It is truly miraculous!! I wasn't anticipating a huge huge change for my already fairly abundant eyeashes, but after using this treatment for the last month or so, I see a HUUUUUUGE difference. It's hard to say exactly how much they grew, but I'd venture to guess they've grown maybe 50ish percent longer than they were initially. If I so desire, I can curl my eyelashes and just put this on top and not even worry about applying mascara. Of course, who doesn't want to dress up newly fattened up lashes with even more eyelash fattening mascara! When I do apply mascara, my eyelashes quite literally reach almost comedic proportions.

Another benefit I've noticed since I started using this is I lose farrrrr less eyelashes here and there (when curling, removing makeup etc) which is wonderful. I even tried it on some sparse areas in my eyebrows and it made them look much fuller and healthier. I will be buying this for life. I love it!

Skin: Other, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Waste of time and money.

Top Rated Mavala Products