Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 6/24/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This really works....it definitely made my already-long eye lashes longer, silkier, and stronger. I don't think they thickened them though which was a little disappointing. Also, I used this product on my eyebrows every night after this lady threaded them way too thin, and they definitely grew in faster than they would have without it. Oh and I totally agree with the previous reviewer that said Mavala should do a hair product. I've wanted to use this on my hair so many times LOL.

on 6/23/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap!
Works! (at least on my lashes but not my brows)
...makes my eyes itch when I put on too much.

How long have I been using this: 1.5 weeks. Twice, sometimes three times a day.

Does it really work already? : Yes.

How does it work? My lashes are darker, they look silky, they are a little thicker and longer.

Do I look like I wear falsies without mascara? No. They look natural but prettier.

Do I look like I wear falsies with mascara? Yes. My lashes look amazing with mascara. That is when I see the difference. I use less mascara now and they still look longer and thicker. Even my husband could tell the difference. I can't even imagine how they will look after a month.

Does is irritate my eyes? No.

Is it easy to apply: It is fairly easy to apply. But I use a bit of time to make sure that it is properly applied all over my lashes and my lash line. Don't want to miss a single lash.

Does it work on eyebrows? Yes. I apply it on my eyebrows very lightly twice a day. I have naturally dark brown brows. They now look more like black and they look very healthy.

Do I wish Mavala would start selling a hair product
called "Double Hair": Yes. It would be a dream come true.

Would I buy it again: Yes. Yes. Yes.

Update: I have been using this for a few months now. My lashes have never looked better than that. Even when I was 15 years old. I feel the thickness of my lashes whenever I apply this with its brush. I only wear a good quality mascara as eye make-up now. Very seldom together with a touch of eye shadow to brighten up my eyes. I am 32 and could not ask for more.

on 5/14/2010 10:22:00 PM

I just started my second bottle of this stuff! It is truly miraculous!! I wasn't anticipating a huge huge change for my already fairly abundant eyeashes, but after using this treatment for the last month or so, I see a HUUUUUUGE difference. It's hard to say exactly how much they grew, but I'd venture to guess they've grown maybe 50ish percent longer than they were initially. If I so desire, I can curl my eyelashes and just put this on top and not even worry about applying mascara. Of course, who doesn't want to dress up newly fattened up lashes with even more eyelash fattening mascara! When I do apply mascara, my eyelashes quite literally reach almost comedic proportions.

Another benefit I've noticed since I started using this is I lose farrrrr less eyelashes here and there (when curling, removing makeup etc) which is wonderful. I even tried it on some sparse areas in my eyebrows and it made them look much fuller and healthier. I will be buying this for life. I love it!

Skin: Other, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This did absolutely nothing for my lashes. Waste of time and money.

on 4/11/2010 1:01:00 PM

WOW. I first tried this in my cousin's room, not expecting any results because I'm skeptical about most of these "beauty enhancement products". However, after putting it on for 2 days (I kid you not), I noticed my lashes grew longer because they kept hitting my glasses. When I went home (means, no more product), they didn't even shrink, and the results were still there. I still put it on every so often when I go there.
Even my bottom lashes grew ( I never really had any).

In fact, I fell in love with it so much, I put it on my widow's peak hairline, and it's not as prominent anymore.
I know this sounds kind of like a beauty fairytale, but it fricken WORKS!

on 4/10/2010 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love it. Almost finished with first bottle and will buy again. I've noticed growth in areas where my lashes are sparse. I put it on at night and sometimes in the morning before I apply mascara. I've had a couple of people ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes. I also use it on my eyebrows where they are thinning and have not needed to pencil in as much as before.

on 3/25/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My lashes have always been long, but now they're thicker.
I love this. I use it at least three times a week at night.
It's super cheap at whatshebuys, free shipping, and it works.
how could you not try it? i've ordered it three times there, and have had zero problems.
beautiful lashes, nice brows, clear skin, and luscious lips are essential to beauty.
you must have the basics! this is one of them.

on 3/20/2010 1:55:00 PM

brilliant! you notice a difference within days. i'm blonde and it actually made my lashes look ok for once without mascara even on! i aplly it twice a day once in the morning aqnd then at night. and i've foud it works well as a base under mascara too.

on 2/19/2010 2:33:00 PM

Mavala Double Lash was amazing. I had an eyelash extension recently and after removal, I lost alot of my eyelashes and for those remaining eyelashes, they became sparse, weak and broken into half. I tried Mavala desperately on 13 February and today is 20 February. It has been only one week and my eyelashes are visibly longer and thicker! Its really amazing! Would re-buy this product anytime!

Top Rated Mavala Products