July 24, 2014 | 1913 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12-Hour Eyeshadow Quad "Blushed Wines"

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ChiChi9

Love these eyeshadows, have been using them for years now. Nothing extreme or dramatic here, just a pretty, flattering wines collection. I love the pink, and use this with other shades too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by versace1008

I like the texture of the shadows but I feel like the pigment is not that strong on my skin....
I wish it was a stronger color on me...
I have this in the greens and neutrals too....
I don't know if I would buy it again....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mondlerlove

I love this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by GlenAluin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Revlon Colorstay Quads, they are a great eyeshadow, I find they last all day on my eyes (I do use a base and mixing medium to apply them) and the colour is true for me. This quad is awesome, I got it and then wasn't sure about the colours when I got home, but they are FAB! Really make my brown eyes pop. I am a mauvey/purpley/pinky girl at heart anyway, so I guess I was always gonna be swayed a bit! LOL. I find these a great everyday eyeshadow, they add some zing and a bit of colour without being OTT.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by teenystar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh come on, really? I can't believe there's this many good reviews for this eyeshadow. This quad caught my eye when I was browsing at Walgreens because of the beautiful color combo. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any of that color to transfer to my eyelids. I applied, and re-applied, but all I got was subtle color--you could barely tell I had eyeshadow on at all. Definitely not a "smokey eye" that others are describing. I should have known better than to stray from my Wet n' Wild Mojave Mauves Trio. That truly is an HG for green eyed girls.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Theres no pigment on these. I bought this for the darkest wine color on the quad, but it doesn't show up. MAC is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by AllegraDyer

I love this combo! Very beautiful on my very dark brown eyes. I use eyeshadow as eyeliner and the Colorstay line works beautifully to make dramatic smokey eyes. I like to wet an eyeshadow brush (I hate the application sponge they come with) and dip it in the deepest shade. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kissliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG - HG status here! I just picked this up this evening at CVS after weeks of searching for something that really pops my green eyes - I am in love! Absolutely gorgeous colors - I used the lightest shade on the inner corner up to the middle of my lid and on the brow bone, then the darkest wine shade on the outer edge and ever so slightly into the crease. I used the mid-tone pink (not peachy) shade to bring it all together - beautiful! THEN>>>I tried it with a moist sponge - wow - if you haven't tried this - run to the loo :) The colors are even more vibrant and sooo smooth this way. Much like Physician's Formula Baked Collection, but without the star-struck glitter. Love, love, love! (=

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mg1363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great drug store makeup and better than many higher end makeups in my opinion. It really stays put for a long time and the colors are beautiful matte colors that bring out almost anyones eyecolor. Makes my brown eyes darker looking which makes them smolder. I always get complimented when I wear this color because the shades are perfectly coordinated for a colored smoky eye. Wonderful stuff that I would recommend to anyone:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

I rarely buy drugstore eyeshadow but I am happy I got these. They are really pretty with my green eyes. I don't wear them much though...but it is a nice treat when I do. They go on really smooth and don't crease at all.