September 19, 2014 | 954 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by anicath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lipstic i really love, it last and last, and you can keep it matt, or gloss it up with a gloss, in pink, or clear.

I love it, and will always have a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by timuna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just love this lipstick, it matches my yellow undertones, it's mate and it stays on for a long time, a bit expensive though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

This is starting to become my favorite lipstick! I love the way it looks with my fair skin (I should point out I have pink undertones), blonde hair and green eyes - I think it suits me well. At first when I bought this I was kind of on the fence because it wasn't quite the color I thought it would look like on me (I had seen swatches online, and it always looked lighter on other people, probably because they had darker skin tones than me), but I've grown to love it. I like using when I need a nice subtle pop of color on my face without looking too overdone. I also think this would look awesome on all skin tones. I've had it for about 3 months and I'm like a third finished the tube. Will definitely repurchase!

Also, I might add, although this is a matte finish, I don't find it that drying on me at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Youniqu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is beautiful, it gives a very soft feminine look, perfect for an everyday lipstick. However, it doesn't last! And I hate how it makes me look like i have cracked lips although i don't, I've tried wearing a lip-balm before applying it, it still didn't help. And after a couple of hours, it leaves clumps on my lips making it look dirty and dry :( The only thing you could do is to use your fingers after applying it on your lips and slowly dap, and reapply after a couple of hours after wiping it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Essiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend recommended this color on me & I have tanned skin w/ a yellow-golden undertone. The colour is okay, it's nothing special on my lips & it would probably look really good w/ a gloss on top however my issue w/ this product is the longevity. It doesn't stay on & I find that i can't apply another coat on top of my initial one as it makes my lips appear cracked. I have even tried wearing Sugar lip balm in "fresh" under but it stikl doesn't last long & eventually the lipstick clumps together giving me the appearance of dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by UniqueStylz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my absoulte favorite lipstick! It is the perfect pink on my skintone and has a matte finish which I like and can always wear a gloss over top if I wanted. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. When I first purchased about a year ago, I was actually looking for another LE that was sold out and the MUA showed me this one which was what I was looking for. It gives you that barbie doll look without looking too fake! Absolutely love with neutral or smokey eyes! Will continue to purchase as long as they keep making this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First MAC lipstick, favourite for everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ShayMarie15

This is my second Mac lipstick and I love it. Im NC 30 and I thought it would look to light but it looks good and my bf really likes it on me. I cant wait to try more Mac lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority here and am not into this lipstick. I have olive-tan skin with black eyes, brown hair. I love the color itself but on my pigmented lips, it's just so "snooki" on me. I added "subculture" liner at an attempt to make it look alright but it just doesn't work on me. My lips are too pouty like Lana del rey and am not feeling it. Fanfare, Angel, and Viva Glam Nicki are much more better on my lips. Pretty pink color but not on me, unfortunately.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realy like the colour of this lipstick. On me it comes out as peachy pink more than a pink. I had never owned a mat lipstick before as I tend to get dry/ cracked lips. However I usually put on a little of Mac's tinted lip conditioner on before I apply this. This usually makes the application a lot smoother and it tends to last a little longer. I like wearing colourful lipsticks every day but I can see this working for those who like a subtle colour every day. The only downside to this product is the drying effect it hs on lips. It also tends to settle into the creases if I don't wear lip balm under it.