MAC Please Me

4.2

on 1/28/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I totally in love with this product. Who doesn't , anyway? This shade make my lips pops and make my teeth look even pearly white. Good eh? I also received a lot of compliments from my other girlfriend , that this shade really make me look like a barbie kinda things. Haha. One thing to remind is always, always rub a petroleum jelly or lip balm first to your lips to make sure your lips aren't chapped. Matte lipstick look flattering with healthy glowing skin. Cheat it, girlfriends! Use good highlighter, though. :)

on 1/26/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Pink lipsticks are my favourite to wear Ė so pretty and flattering! I love Chatterbox and Pink Nouveau so much, but after seeing Please Me on a few bloggers, I decided I wanted it, alot! Itís a matte, cool-toned muted pink, just bright enough to stop it being a generic nude pink shade. Itís also very wearable, and surprisingly for a matte lipstick, it applies so creamily on the lips! I love how pigmented it is, one swipe and my lips are totally opaque, and it lasts a good 5-6 hours on me. Itís now my go-to lipstick and resides in my handbag, the reason I like it only slightly better than Chatterbox is because Chatterbox is so creamy and moisturising, it doesnít last as long as I want it to on my lips. This is the perfect everyday lipstick, and is the a great accompaniment to bold smokey eye looks.

on 1/23/2013 3:44:00 AM

I bought it impromptu for it looked nice rosey pink in tube but on my lips it was almost similar to Snob and also a strange smell from the nub forestalled me from keeping it, perhaps its the matte finish as vanilla scent was discreet.So i exchanged it for sunny seoul which is my current fascination.I won't buy a matte finish again as i found it dry and flat, plus Snob looks the same.

on 1/16/2013 3:27:00 PM

What a lovely shade! I'm very fair, and a lot of pale pink lipsticks leave me looking washed out. This contrasts against my skin wonderfully. I love how it's matte, and I don't find my lips getting very dry from it. However, I always rub a little balm on them before I apply it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this shade! We all know with mac lipstick that they last so nicely! Not a colour a wear often but looks so nice with different outfits! I tend to wear with a suttle gloss to make it less "barbie doll"!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I couldn' t be happier I got this. I was debating on getting this or Velvet Teddy. I was searching for a nice girly pink that wouldn't look to pale and would look nice with my skin tone{mac-NW45} and this was perfect. I had a cheap matte finish from the beauty supply that made my lips so dry so I was a little shake about getting this but i got it anyway. I love the color it stays on almost my entire school day I only have to reapply maybe once. After eating drinking it still stays on. I would definaltly buy this again and I think 15$ dollars is a reasonable price for a good matte lipstick like this.

on 12/22/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am not a big lip stick wearer but after reading a few reviews here and checking out a few colours I decided to give this lipstick a try and I am SO HAPPY I did!! This is a beautiful colour and the quality is very good. I am extremely pale so I am always looking for colours that are noticeable but also wearable with a more natural look and this lipstick is perfect for that. I also love that it's matte, it looks so so classy on. It is rather expensive but so far I would say that it's worth it but then again I am a huge MAC fan. The only down side is that I find that it drys my lips a bit so I recommend putting on some lip balm before the lipstick . I am however a very dry person so I always have these type of problems with every product. I will re-buy and would definitely recommend!!

on 11/4/2012 11:14:00 AM

I just bought the second tube today... It can dry your lips, so you'd better use it with your favourite lip balm. Normally, I'm not into Matte finish but I love its colour, looks good on me and suits my skin tone (MAC Studio Careblend #Light)

on 10/24/2012 1:24:00 PM

I bought this color 3 weeks ago and it's already become a staple in my make up routine.
I am a NC20 (light skin with golden undertones) brunette with light brown eyes. I would definitely suggest this shade to every girl with similar colors. It doesnt shout "pink", its absolutely wearable from early in the morning and it gives a feminine look, without being too girly. I should also mention that its long-wearing. I pair it with "fleur power" rouge and both give me a healthy and fresh look!
Be aware that "matte" MAC finishes can be a bit drying, so this lipstick will not work on chapped or poorly prepared lips. It doesnt have the luxurious feeling of creamier lipsticks, but if you take care of your lips just a little bit, the color will apply on evenly and prettily.
Definitely a re-buy!

on 9/6/2012 9:18:00 AM

This is a lipstic i really love, it last and last, and you can keep it matt, or gloss it up with a gloss, in pink, or clear.

I love it, and will always have a backup.

Video Reviews & Tutorials