July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Youniqu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is beautiful, it gives a very soft feminine look, perfect for an everyday lipstick. However, it doesn't last! And I hate how it makes me look like i have cracked lips although i don't, I've tried wearing a lip-balm before applying it, it still didn't help. And after a couple of hours, it leaves clumps on my lips making it look dirty and dry :( The only thing you could do is to use your fingers after applying it on your lips and slowly dap, and reapply after a couple of hours after wiping it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Essiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend recommended this color on me & I have tanned skin w/ a yellow-golden undertone. The colour is okay, it's nothing special on my lips & it would probably look really good w/ a gloss on top however my issue w/ this product is the longevity. It doesn't stay on & I find that i can't apply another coat on top of my initial one as it makes my lips appear cracked. I have even tried wearing Sugar lip balm in "fresh" under but it stikl doesn't last long & eventually the lipstick clumps together giving me the appearance of dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by UniqueStylz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my absoulte favorite lipstick! It is the perfect pink on my skintone and has a matte finish which I like and can always wear a gloss over top if I wanted. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. When I first purchased about a year ago, I was actually looking for another LE that was sold out and the MUA showed me this one which was what I was looking for. It gives you that barbie doll look without looking too fake! Absolutely love with neutral or smokey eyes! Will continue to purchase as long as they keep making this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First MAC lipstick, favourite for everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ShayMarie15

This is my second Mac lipstick and I love it. Im NC 30 and I thought it would look to light but it looks good and my bf really likes it on me. I cant wait to try more Mac lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority here and am not into this lipstick. I have olive-tan skin with black eyes, brown hair. I love the color itself but on my pigmented lips, it's just so "snooki" on me. I added "subculture" liner at an attempt to make it look alright but it just doesn't work on me. My lips are too pouty like Lana del rey and am not feeling it. Fanfare, Angel, and Viva Glam Nicki are much more better on my lips. Pretty pink color but not on me, unfortunately.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realy like the colour of this lipstick. On me it comes out as peachy pink more than a pink. I had never owned a mat lipstick before as I tend to get dry/ cracked lips. However I usually put on a little of Mac's tinted lip conditioner on before I apply this. This usually makes the application a lot smoother and it tends to last a little longer. I like wearing colourful lipsticks every day but I can see this working for those who like a subtle colour every day. The only downside to this product is the drying effect it hs on lips. It also tends to settle into the creases if I don't wear lip balm under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by sidouxamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I personally LOVE this lipstick, though I can understand why some people might not be too fond of it. I have Asian olive-toned skin (I've never used MAC foundations so I'm not sure what shade that would be). Because I wear thick-framed Buddy Holly style glasses, I get to play around a lot with different colored lipsticks. I had Myth before, but I found it a tad TOO light as a nude. Decided to go for a brighter pink, and this was perfect. Looks great with my glasses and bright red hair (:

I'm glad this shade comes in matte, because I personally think that if it were in Satin or Frost, it probably look a little too much for my liking. Definite favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

When i first bought this, i was using it all the time! Another great everyday pink color. And of course i love the matte finish. However, i didnt like how it ended up changing colors on me. I would definitely still repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG matte pink l/s. This is more or less a matte dupe for Bunny Pink, a long time HG of mine, went through several tubes and spent plenty acquiring back-ups on Ebay. Yes, MAC mattes are VERY dry. Maybe the dryest matte of the mattes. I put a little lip balm on to start, and then add more as needed or simply remove and reapply after eating. The color is stunning, pink enough to be pink but fleshy enough to still look reminsicent of lips.