September 23, 2014 | 1782 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush on this liquid liner is awesome. I loved the formulation and the color selection is awesome. BUT I had a terrible reaction to the bright blue one. The reaction was so bad I didn't even try the golden brown one for fear of the same result. My eyes are sensitive but I have not had a reaction like this since I tried wearing a red based eyeshadow from MAC. I did take 2 lippies off for the reaction. If your eyes are super sturdy, this would be one the best beauty buys I have found in awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

At $10 a pop, I figured I could afford to play with some fun colors, but I was also surprised at what a good product it is. It has a very fine brush, so I can draw a precise line and put it right where I want it. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The metallic gold really makes my green eyes pop! I only put it under my lower lashes so I can have more definition on the upper lashes. I bought the navy one too -- can't remember the name but it's a nice deep, dark blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Cynde415

I am extremely nearsighted and struggle with eyeliner because I need to be thisclose to the mirror. This Sephora product has become my go-to. Prefer it over Bobbi Brown's gel liner, which just takes too much time given the necessary brush-cleaning protocols after each use! This liquid liner is easy for me to control, which means both eyes look the same once I pull back from the mirror with my glasses on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by LizSaysSo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical when I bought this liner yesterday in Navy Black, and I was pleasantly surprised! For $10, you get a beautifully pigmented clean line--no watery streaks or clumping.

Navy Black is an unusual color; typically a liner with a name like that is navy, black or metallic navy. This is a gorgeous cream black with a blue hue only upon close inspection or in certain lighting. It's softer than a straight black and quite flattering to blue eyes!

Additionally, it's worthy of note that I specifically chose this liner because it had a brush instead of a felt-tip applicator. I know that not everyone has the steady hand of a surgeon, but I find that brush wands deliver an even application that felt-tips can't match.

Being a bit of a liquid liner snob, I was hooked on Urban Decay for years. While I haven't completely shaken my addiction to UD (their colors are killer!), I've definitely found its competition.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by merlotdc

I bought the black one, all I can say is this liquid eyeliner is probably the best one I've ever owned.
I bought it maybe 2 weeks ago, and Its so great,
you can use it for everyday looks or dramatic night looks or anything in between.
it goes on really nice, and is easy to take off,
I just wish it might be a bit more water proof but the formula is really nice and easy to glide on.
it just sucks if you make a mistake and you're in a hurry cause then you have to restart all over.
but overall my favourite!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday in black and I am in love! I needed a nice black liquid with a good brush, so I decided to splurge a little (well, I guess $10 isn't splurging.) The formula's really nice and the brush is foam (I think) and has a fine tip, so any width of eyeliner is possible. However, I give it a 4 because I first applied it without a primer and it got everywhere on my upper lid after awhile. But I used it with a primer today and it's still in place! Definitely my HG of liquid right now

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

I bought the bright blue one and used it to do a winged eyeliner - yes I did the whole eyeliner in blue. I got so many compliments on my makeup! :) It is so pigmented and it lasts all day for me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by nainai96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner in bothe fancy blue and fancy violet and i love them both!!! i like how easily and smoothly they go on and how long they last. my fave part tho is the thin applicator bc i can make the line as thick or as thin as i want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hnn

I got the color taupe on sale for $5. Taupe is a dark warm brown color with glitter in it, but the glitter accompanies the brown nicely rather than looking too gaudy. When swatched in the store, the brown really came out pigmented but when I got home and tried it on the formula seemed a little watery and the color wasn't as intense. Maybe the eyeliner I picked up was faulty..? I also don't like the wand. It's a standard point tip wand, which makes it hard to make a precise line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in "fancy violet" and I'm totally in love with the color.i do find it long-lasting and it doesn't smudge although it takes some time to dry and set on the eyes.its a great eyeliner in an affordable price ;)