Philosophy Amazing Grace cologne

3.7

on 10/5/2009 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite fragrances. Smells so nice and clean. Everyone always compliments me when I wear it. I love it so much I bought the lotion and body wash!

on 10/2/2009 3:53:00 PM

This stuff is horrible. Holy crap. I can't believe how bad it is. All I did was use one spray at Ulta today and if I could do a Coyote Ugly on my arm, I would. It is so strong, and so sickly sweet. I sprayed it three hours ago. Scoured my arm with rubbing alcohol, and it is still just as strong as it was when I first sprayed it - so I guess that's a plus if you like this scent.

My head is throbbing and my eyes are burning from the scent. Ugh.

on 10/1/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I usually go for sweeter, more gourmand fragrances, but this one is nice, clean, and non-offensive to most. It's one of the only fragrances that my boyfriend can tolerate. Smells a bit like soap and water. I took one lippie off because I think I would like it better if Philosophy found a way to add a little sweetness to it, but I've mixed it with Philosophy's other fragrances -- Falling in Love and Unconditional Love and it blends fine.

on 9/25/2009 8:55:00 PM

Love it - it's my signature scent!

on 9/18/2009 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance stinks...literally!. I find it to be very pungent and strong. It's in the 'worst scent' category along with Youth Dew. Yuck!

on 9/18/2009 9:57:00 AM

There is something decidedly sharp about this fragrance that sets me off when I first put it on. Fortunately it fades with wear. But then the scent seems to fade all together really fast. I've had better luck with the oil. I do love this scent for spring and summer though.

on 8/29/2009 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Very pretty fragrance. Fresh, sugary, citrusy, lightly floral and slightly powdery at the same time, makes me think of hubba bubba and long white socks and nylon short shorts, Kirsten Dunst drinking peach schnapps under the stairs in the Virgin Suicides, hmmm was it her or another character? Ok i'm digressing.... but it is the type of fragrance you can put on in the morning without thinking if you know what i mean! Fragrance lingers longest on clothing so make sure to spray some on your threads for staying power! Definately not a perfume to wear for a job interview, it will turn you to jelly, for such an occassion i can recommend Calvin Klein Obsession even though i can't stand it! Bottle is awesome, fits nicely into the smallest of bags, i wish more perfumes came in bottles with this in mind.

on 8/13/2009 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I bought this perfume awhile ago and for some reason, didn't really care for it and put it in the back of my medicine cabinet. I always seem to go back to my HG scent- Bennetton Colours which is heaven in a bottle and hard to come by unfortunetly. 3 weeks ago, I was packing for my vacation (Italy!) and was looking for a perfume that was small to pack and one I didn't really care about. I chose this one and I am so happy I gave it a second chance! It turns out, this is a lovely fragrance which made me smell freshly showered even after long sweaty days of sightseeing. I thought I detected notes of chocolate in it. Anyway, I used most of it up on my vacation and I think I will repurchase it as it is a lovely fresh, light perfume.

on 8/7/2009 4:57:00 PM

Love the light, fresh, clean scent of Amazing Grace. I did take one lippie off because the scent fades rather quickly. I am wondering if the eau de parfum would last longer, I thik I will try that next time.

on 7/24/2009 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I love this. AMAZING GRACE is very soft, feminine and clean.
Itís deliberately close to the skin so just you & that special someone can smell it, rather then the whole street. Being so simple and uncluttered, AMAZING GRACE doesnít smell artificial.
I also love the sleek, simple bottle design.

Sometimes less is more.

Scent notes: mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, freesia, jasmine, rose and musk.

Popular Fragrances